IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

congrats Foxey thats great news hun :happydance::happydance: xxx

Laura good luck for tomorrow hun xxx

:hi: girls good luck littlepee for tomoz hun i will be think of you laura good luck on the testing woopp congrats foxy hun woopp and everyone else fx for you all x x x

Foxey- CONGRATS!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Hoping you have a happy an healthy 9mths and that this bfp is the first of many! x

Littlepee- Best of luck for EC tomorrow! x

Becky- good luck with appt x

Caz- Hiya hun. Hope all is well x

Laura- my fingers are well an truly crossed for u hun! x

Wrighty- Ooh not long for u now either! x

This thread is getting exciting now and hyping me up! still no letter frm LWH for me. xxx

No hun this is my first consultation I had all my tests done at whiston and then referred to womans had blood work and OH SA! After info evenin and now this is it xx

Good luck tomorrow littlepee and laura got my fingers crossed for u prayin u get a BFP hun hope u manage to get some sleep tonight africa u still not got ur info evening appt yet not long now hi caz and wrighty good luck hunni hope ur feelin ok xxx

well girls done my test got a BFN once again, :( xxxxxxx fxd for u all and lots of babydust

I'm so sorry Laura, I've been keeping a look out for you. Believe me it does get easier and although you'll feel like it's the end of the world you'll start to move on. Just take as long as you need and getting pissed really really helps xxxx

ive not had any bleeding but my faith is running very thin! just feel like crap, thanx hunny! xxx hope ur ok hun? xxx

Is it your official test date today ? I've never managed to get to a test date both times i've started bleeding before. At least you've got another cycle I wouldn't have thought you will be waiting too long before you go again. I haven't even rang the women's to give them my result yet. We are having a break for a bit now I can't go through it again just yet xxxx

Laura so sorry hun :hug: xxx

Foxey - how are you feeling hun bet its still sinking in xxx

AFM - well not feeling great. started spotting last night. it has stopped. not having any symptoms now so do think AF is on her way :( xxx

Laura im so sorry, wouldnt give up hope till u do bleed tho! littlepee hope they get plenty of strong eggs from you!
miss wales no still not sunk in but getting there after yesterday. sounds weird saying im pregnant. hope everyone else is goin ok xxx

bugs- yeah it is my official test day today. Dnt understand y im not bleeding tho, its realy frustrating! xxx

wrightywales- maybe its implantation bleeding hun if its stopped! good luck hunny! hope u get ur BFP! xxx

Sometimes it's the progesterone and once you stop using the pessaries it may take a couple of days, I wish I could say there was still hope but I think it's better for you to be honest with yourself and then you can start to heal xxx

Wrighty hun hope it is just old blood and i've got everything crossed for you xxx

Bugs- to be honest thats what ive just been thinkin, i finish them on friday so i think it will probably come after that! they wouldnt tell me to test today if they didnt think it would show up,so i guess il just have to pick myself up and carry on. xxxx thanx hun!

Good luck girlies, and hope u all get ur BFP very soon xxxx

thanks ladies. i really am hoping it is just implantation bleed. had really bad cramps last night that seem to have settled down but lack of any other symptom is worrying me. ive been feeling that stressed ive bit my lovely nails off last night :( they were looking so nice aswell xx

wrightywales- ive got my fingers crossed for u hun!!! whens ur test day? xxxx

hello ladies

i know im a naughty girl but just tested with a cheap 10miu/ml test and its a BFN not even a smidge of a line so doubt that will change by saturday but will test again to make sure :cry::cry::cry::cry:

wrightywales- Keeping my fingers crossed for saturday for u hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->