IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

hi girlies,

well my first cycle is deffo over! :cry: we rang LWH before and the nurse said that cyclogest sometimes delay some woman from bleeding, which it has done to me! and if i stop taking them i will start bleeding!:cry: I think we had an idea when we did the preg test this morning, but it deffo hit home when we where on the phone to the nurse! we are soooo upset :cry:. But the good thing is we still have a go left which we can start in 3 months when my hormones are back to normal! fingers crossed for a better out come in our next cycle and the same to everyone else who is goin thru the same situation big :hugs: to you x

I wish everyone else the best of luck and cant wait to see some more BFP on our lil thread!! xxxx lots of baby dust to u all :baby:xxxx

:hi: girls aw laura had my fx for you hun hope you get there soon lv everyone else have my fx for you all x x x x

Hi girls laura I'm so sorry at least u have one more go hope u bounce back soon doll and get started again hi bugs hope ur feelin ok littlepee hope today went ok for u wrighty fingers crossed for u hi caz and africa hope ur both ok AFM I'm really chuffed with today OH sperm morphology went up to 9% yey :) zinc really do work I'm on day 2 of cycle so I start injecting on day 23 how quick is that :O xx

Foxey :) hope ur enjoyin being pregnant how lovely and excitin when do u have scan to see ur little bean :D xx

Hi girls :)

Laura- I am so sorry sweetheart:cry: just came home from work and logged on straight away to see how you got on. Treat yourself to a few drinks and a meal with OH and gather your energy to try again in 3mths:hugs:

Wrighty- I pray that it is implantation bleeding. Hope this is your time x

Bugs- How are u feeling? x

Littlepee- How are things going? x

Becky- That is great news! u will soon be having treatment x

Caz- Hiya hun. Hope all is well with u x

AFM- I am exhausted. Been coaching in work today and it was stressful! lol. Not sleeping too well either with stress and upset about my mum and waiting for IVF and losing weight etc etc. Got a lot on my plate right now.
Could sooo do with a holiday! be great to get away for a wk in the sun.
Still no letter from LWH but it is only a wk since referral... lol. I will call them next wk to ensure they have received it. I am feeling bloated and pissed off cos af is due tomorrow and im drained with my mouth infection from the operation i had on it. On mega strong antibiotics and feel like shite :-(

xxx

awwwww thank u girlies for the support!

good luck to u all!!!! xxxxxxx

africaqueen- hope u feel better soon hun! xxxxx

hello ladies. Sooo sorry laura, it will happen for you. fingers are now crossed for your second cycle.

Foxey - congratulations!!!!! great news, i'm so chuffed for you. Bet you are over the moon.

xx

hi girls just been catching up as wasnt on yesterday felt to sore and i still felt sick yeasterday and 2day ec and pains dont no if normal or me being soft.

laura so gutted for u cant believe it hope ur okay i was thinking of u yesterday hoping it would be positive i dont no what to say really but thinking of u dont give up hope it will happen one day hun xxx

well for me i had 14 eggs collected yesterday i couldnt believe it didnt think id get that many, iv been dreading the phone call for this morning and she has just phoned me 8 has fertilised woooooo!! so just gonna wait for another call in morning to say if it wil be transfare 2morrow or tuesday fx they all survive x

Yey little pee so chuffed for u hope mines gonna be like that I'm dreadin the whole process but excited xxx

Yey little pee so chuffed for u hope mines gonna be like that I'm dreadin the whole process but excited xxx

hi babys4becky i no its scary but hopefully it will be worth it in the end your starting soon its gone really quick that hasnt it im here if u need any questions answering feel like i could work in that lwh lol x

africaqueen keep chasing them up hun x
wrighty good luck for tomorrow hope its a bfp for u x
foxydevil hope ur resting now take it easy x
caz only a couple of days left for u now and least u will no more once u had ur appointment x
bugs how u feeling hope ur okay r u looking at another cycle yet x

hi girls just been catching up as wasnt on yesterday felt to sore and i still felt sick yeasterday and 2day ec and pains dont no if normal or me being soft.

laura so gutted for u cant believe it hope ur okay i was thinking of u yesterday hoping it would be positive i dont no what to say really but thinking of u dont give up hope it will happen one day hun xxx

well for me i had 14 eggs collected yesterday i couldnt believe it didnt think id get that many, iv been dreading the phone call for this morning and she has just phoned me 8 has fertilised woooooo!! so just gonna wait for another call in morning to say if it wil be transfare 2morrow or tuesday fx they all survive x

Awww thats brill hun, 8 lil embies, fingers crossed!!!!! and lots of baby dust!!!:baby:

:hi: girls littlepee 14 woopp and 8 fert hun woopp excited for you lv keeping my fx for you all x x x

hello ladies

sorry im not in a great mood so just a little post. i just thought i would let you all know its over for me AF arrived last night. ive been in tears. havent got a clue what we are going to do nxt cant afford to go private at the moment :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

thanks for all the support ladies and i wish you all the very best for you treatments :dust::dust: :hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

so sorry to hear that wrighty its bad isnt it feel for u hun thinking of u keep ur chin up xx

Wrighty I'm so sorry hun was that your last go? Haven't u got anymore frozen xx

Hi girls.

Wrighty- i am so so sorry hun! i really had high hopes for you! you take some time to get your head round it and we are here when u need us x

Littlepee- That is fab news! glad you got 8 embies and wishing u lots of luck for ET x

Laura- How are u baring up hun? x

Bugs- Hope u are ok x

Foxey- Hope that u are enjoying every second of that wonderful feeling x

Hello to everyone else. Still no letter from LWH. Its over a wk since referral was sent so if i dont hear from them by mid march i will be calling them to see whats happening xxx

hello everyone hope ur okay

got my phone call this morning 1 didnt make it so now 7 embryos she said they are all growing lovely so gonna have a 5 day transfare on tuesday fx hope they keep developing come on my little embies keep growing xxx

Wow, there seems to be alot of new faces on here :)

Haven't been on for a while, concentrating on losing the weight rather than being excited about IVF and doing OH's head in by going on about it ALLLLLL the time lol.

Congrats to Foxydevil on your BFP :)

And big big :hug: to laura and wrighty xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"