IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Yey! Rach that's brilliant news!!! You'll soon be jabbing away!

Girls can I ask a tmi question? What's everyone's cervical mucus like just before you have a period? Something rather strange has gone on with mine today!

Enjoy the sunshine everyone! I'm having far too much fun in the garden x x x

Mine vanishes just before I come on!!
Can't wait to for hubby to start jabbing!!

Rachel make sure you alternate sides, as if your like me you'll end up with a lovely bruise!

Ok, my cervical mucus is very watery, its normally quite dry at this stage. I'm really trying not to read anything into it but can't help but wonder. Either that or I'm coming down with something

Hope everyone's had a lovely sunny day

Gem x x

Gemz - changes to cm are a great sign. I'm not sure what you are seeing exactly but mine goes clear and watery 2 days before I come on. I read up about it and it has something to do with progesterone levels dropping and estranged levels rising... Are you still temping?

Xxx

Hey toexcited, yes I'm charting but it seems very erratic tbh

My cm is normally watery then dry whereas now I'm like a sticky kind of watery mucus if that makes sense? Prob reading too much in to it. How's you?

Hi Gem - if your temp is still up and this is a different symptom for you this is great news! when would the witch be due? keep me posted I have everything crossed for you.

I'm ok - bit fed up to be honest. On the count down to day 16 (next saturday) to start my northisterone. Going to the countess on tuesday to get the full drugs plan. I'm still nervous about the split location thing. why on earth would they think it was a good idea to harvest the eggs in chester then give them to the man to transport to liverpool??? Just trying to relax and mentally prepare for what is to come. This is our first IVF cycle so i don't really know what to expect.

How are you?

Well witch is due today and no sign of her! Hubby's gone to the shops to do our weekly shop and shall pick up a test! No symptoms at all other than I ache all over but that could be because of all the gardening we done yesterday - went slightly mad at Dobbies and spent £200!! Eek! Garden looks really nice thou!

I've not heard of anyone doing a split location before but I know it does happen - other than you of course! I'm sure it'll be fine and they know what their doing, but if your really concerned and song particularly like the idea why don't you speak to them and see if it could be changed. Worth a shot. I remover how nervous I was last year, stay positive thou you'll soon be jabbing away :)

Well I took a test and is even more confused! Test wasn't a clear positive, but had the plus,ines on very faint so Im either pregnant or its a bad batch! Hubby bought the cheap ones! Damn will have to wait a bit longer but I'm now prepared for a negative.

Can you take a pic and upload it Gem? Did he just buy one or can you test again in the morning? Remember you haven't used fmu so it might just be really faint...

I'm putting my anxiety about the split centres to one side. As you said, th know what they are doing & I have put the fear of god in to DH to drive like a pensioner on the way to the Hewitt!

Happy that I'm starting with tablets for the first 10 days and then on short protocol so hopefully there won't be too many days of jabbing! I cannot wait to get off th dhea though... It is making me so tired and the acne is unrelenting... It wasnt good before but now it is horrific! I had better have nice clear skin in pregnancy ha ha xx

Rather embarrassed to say I have no idea how to upload a photo here - and to think I work in IT!

Hubby bought sainsburys one with a plus / minus sign. Did the damn thing, and hubby thought it looked like a faint positive, whereas I thought it was negative. AF still hasn't shown and I'm never late (early yes never late) so I don't know what to think. I was a two pack so I've got another one but I thought I'll just wait and see. It's driving me mad thou! Forgot how stressful all this ttc was. After everything we were told last year that IVF was our only chance, then to be told last month they don't see why I couldn't fallmpregnant naturally my emotions are still unsettled, but really excited - if that makes sense. Sure everything will be fine toexcited, how come your doing a short protocol first time round? X

Fingers crossed Gem - do the other one in the morning. Why can't these men just buy the first response ones!!!

As long as the witch stays away you are still in there...

I have no idea why they have put us on short protocol. I'm 34 with slightly low AMH so was expecting the flare one but they are trying short. Which one did you do? Remember all my drugs etc are dictated by Chester so may be diff to how they do things in Liverpool x

Haha! I know, men eh? :happydance:

I see why they've put you on short protocol now, usually get a better response if you've got a low AMH level, I know lots of girls on here have had a short protocol and gotten a BFP.

Driving hubby and myself up the wall now, wish I had an answer one way or another x x x

Oops sorry forgot to say I was on a long protocol one, a lovely month of jabbing away!

I take it still no sign of AF then hun?

I have caved in and come up to bed! I wish I could sleep away the days until next Saturday! Hubby and I are starting to crumble under the stress of this process... Good job we didn't need to try naturally this weekend that's for certain! If the nurse says I can't start the tablets on Saturday I think I will cry!!!

Off to work tomorrow for a distraction at least!

Post again in the morning when you have retested please xx

Morning all

Still no sign of AF, took test again this morning and again have us the same result as yesterday. So I don't think I've gotten a bfp. Might be stress with work? Who knows gonna keep an eye on it thou. Temp is erratic still and discharge is still different from normal.

I wonder if this could be following the lap? Period was early last month ( after lap) do you think it could be delayed because of that?? All so strange! :s

Ooh Gemz just popped on to say i have my fingers crossed for you! Go out and get a first response, that should tell you either way! Do you know when you ovulated?

Good luck to all the other ladies gearing up for cycles. I have never heard of splitting the location like that. I don't really understand why??

Love to yep I know the exact ovulation date and hubby and I had quite a bit of fun time around then! I did go slightly poas mad!!

I'm gonna hold out for a day I think and if no sign then buy one - not sending hubby out! :)

If you know the date you ovulated and you are late, then i would say thats a really good sign!! Fingers crossed for you and i will be checking for an update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->