IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Rachel that's brilliant news!! Yey!!

Loveto I know, that's what I'm secretly hoping!!

Gem - great news that you are still in!!! I have all my fingers and toes crossed. Make sure you pick up a FRER for the morning and report back please!!!

Rachel - also great news for you! I have my drugs apt on Wednesday (at Chester) and should start short protocol on Friday - eek that is this week! All so exciting - but the strain is starting to show. DH and I did not have a good weekend!!!

Good luck ladies we seems to have a flurry of people starting cycles all of a sudden. Hopefully lots of BFPs are comin our way!

Gemz - let us all know tomorrow. Fx xx

Mrse, I'm afraid ill only be reporting if AF turns up or not, I'm determined not to test tomorrow. If the witch hasn't turned up on Wednesday / Thursday I shall probably take another test. Funny enough I'm actually at the women's on Thursday for my follow up from my lap. May raise it with them what do you think? I really can't believe I'm this late thou, never been late in my life, well once and that was when I was pregnant back in 2011 and that unfortunatly ended up in a miscarriage. Trying to stay positive but not overly hopefully so I won't be crushed.

I'm dying to know thou! How you getting on? Have you got a start date yet?

Hi Gemz - well you are stronger than me I would be testing! Fx for you.

Afm - taking all the drugs for the frozen cycle. They are giving me painful windy type tummy pains and have waves of feeling sick. Got a scan next week and transfer is booked for 19th and then the dreaded 2ww assuming our frostie survives the thawing its was given a 75-80% chance of survival but as we know with ivf nothing is a given! So just have to keep praying and hoping at this stage. Xx

Morning all,

Still no change with me! Haven't got any tests to try and AF still hasn't shown up. All mental really. Feels like AF is coming but doesn't if that makes sense? Hubby's asked me to give it a day or so before I test if the witch doesn't show up. I think he's savouring the possibility that we are very lucky and we are pregnant after everything that weve gone thru.

Just don't want to get hopes up, but as we tried a lot the weekend I was ovulating, I can't help but hope

Oh Likkelgemz i can't believe how patient you are!! I would have well tested again by now. I really have my fingers crossed for you, what lovely news it would be!

Too Excited - it is exciting as well as terrifiying. Do try and relax as much as you can, this is a stressful time and you are only at the beginning! The TWW is the hardest part. x

Mrs E- sorry all the drugs are giving you side effects, but hopefully this will be the last time you ever have to take them. The time between now and the 19th will fly by. Lots of luck. x

Thanks all, I'm gonna buy a test tonight and test first thing I think! I'm going insane now not knowing x x x

Gemz you are so good not testing, I would be going poas mad by now!!!! Fingers crossed you see those lovely lines tomorrow xx

MrsE got everything crossed for your cycle and your little frostie xx

Hi to everyone else, sorry for lack of personals, back at work now and never seem to get minute! I keep dropping by to see how everyone is xx

Well I caved and tested, in super shock, clearblue digital says I'm pregnant! 1-2 weeks! Girls I can't believe we've finally after everything got a :bfp:

Wow Gemz that's amazing news :happydance: I know you will be mega nervous but this is your little keeper :cloud9: So happy for you!!!! Xxxxx

Oh gemz, that's absolutely fantastic! I am sooo made up for u :) x

Thanks girls, still in shock and keep staring at the stick, can't believe it!

Yyyeeeaaayyyy Gemz :yipee:

You've probably said earlier in the thread, but what was the reason you were referred for ivf? Were you in the unexplained category?

Congratulations anyway whooop :dance:
x

Thanks everyone! Defiantly in shock!

Lisa hubby and I were trying for over 2 years and had a miscarriage. Originally we put it down to timing as hubby was working away. We were referred for tests and the HSG showed that I had haldrosanpix (fluid in thetubes) so I was told it was unlikely I would get pregnant naturally.

Our first IVF ended in a fail, so we had to wait for follow ups and they said I needed a lap. Lap last month said that my tubes were only slightly damaged at the very ends and that this shouldn't be a cause for concern. He recommend trying naturally for a few months before using our frozen embryos. I'd asked why the result was so different and he said I could have got an infection from the HSG or been allgeric to the dye but we'd never really know x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->