IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Gemz - huge congratulations to you.

I can only wish to be that lucky.

Fx for the next few weeks xx

Ah similar to me then Gemz, we tried 2 1/2 years & referred for tests, turned out I had endo & cysts & OH had poor :spermy:

I had a lap & they flushed my tubes while removing the endo but we were told it was unlikely we'd get pregnant naturally either, & it was the cycle just after the lap!

H&H 9 months to you. :happydance:
xx

Lindy that is unbelievable freaky! We're you really worried when you first found out? It's literally our first cycle after my lap so Im a bit worried about that.

Mrse, I'm almost positive you'll be next, you'll soon be our your cycle and hopefully getting your BFP too. Just stay positive. I never would have dreamed I'd find myself in this situation so there's always hope.

Keeping everything crossed everything goes ok, my follow up from lap is on Thursday so I don't know what to say, do I just say that I've taken two tests one was negative and the other positive and that I'm late? Emotions all over the place, but defiantly on :cloud9:

Ooh and that reminds me, my disciplinary over my sickness is tomorrow - just gonna sit there with a big smile on my face and not say a word - they soon won't know what's hit them!

Whoo hoooooo - amazing news Gemz. I am absolutely delighted for you!!!

You were so good waiting and being patient. H&H 8 months... 1 down, 8 to go he he xxxx

Lindy that is unbelievable freaky! We're you really worried when you first found out? It's literally our first cycle after my lap so Im a bit worried about that.

Mrse, I'm almost positive you'll be next, you'll soon be our your cycle and hopefully getting your BFP too. Just stay positive. I never would have dreamed I'd find myself in this situation so there's always hope.

Keeping everything crossed everything goes ok, my follow up from lap is on Thursday so I don't know what to say, do I just say that I've taken two tests one was negative and the other positive and that I'm late? Emotions all over the place, but defiantly on :cloud9:

Did you mean me there Gemz? I can't see what Lindy said but I mentioned I had the lap & got pg on the first cycle after.

To be even more honest I was on my period when they did the op :sick: but they knocked me out so I wasn't aware of anything but the thought of it is still horrible to me lol.

I was on cd2 during the lap and we :sex: just once on cd12 & then that was it as it was too painful. (Mainly from the gas they'd put in to my abdomen to expand it while they removed they cysts)

I was sooooo scared all the way through the pg but as you can see all was fine & she's now 8 months old.the pg flew by though & I wish I'd enjoyed it more but it's very hard not to worry when it's taken so long & you feel like this might be your only chance. I'm really keeping everything crossed for you though but I'm sure all will be great.

Just stay away from those 1st tri boards lol - it's really biased towards people looking for help & it scared the hell out of me lol!

Ooohhhhh I'm soooooo excited for you, if you need anyone to talk to about anything give me a shout :thumbup:
:hugs:
xxx

Lisa haha sorry ipad has a mind of its own, yeah I meant you!!

Gemz- I know iv already said it but huge congrats honey. Made up for you x

Rachel- Yay for getting started and hope you are 1st time lucky x

MrsE- Soon be all systems go! everything crossed for you x

Jamie- Glad to see your progressing nicely. Where does time go! x

Hi to Lindy and Lisa. Hope babies are well x

Bugs and Cvaeh- How are you both doing? x

Hello to everyone else i may of forgotten. Don't post much anymore as nothing to contribute really but still like to pop in an check on everyone xxx

Well I'm officially on a stage 2 over my sickness absence! Already told them I'm appealing bit wouldn't give the game away!!

Sat there with a big smile on my face knowing I'm pregnant!!!

I'm seething on your behalf Gem - they will regret picking on you!!!

AFM - I had my drugs apt today (well part of it anyway!) I have my northisterone and start on friday. I have to take 11 days of that then will start Menopur on Saturday 22nd June. I don't have dose amounts yet but she hinted i'll be on either 4 or 5 vials of the Menopur. That probably means more to you lovely ladies than it does to me at the moment!

Back to Chester on 17 June for scan, endo scratch & injection training... its starting to get a little bit too real!:wacko:

Tooexcited, yey for starting very soon! It will soon be here and then you'll hopefully be on your 2ww with a nigh :bfp:

I'm so past it, best thing is, any sickness I know have is pregnancy related and they can't touch me anyway! Hahaha! It's only on file for one year anyway, so even if they get it to stick it won't matter as the year will be up when I'm on mat leave - in their face :happydance:

Hope everyone is doing well, I'm at the hospital tomorrow so I'm super excited to see what they say x x

Ah Gemz, that is so fab :), I bet you couldn't have imagined a better outcome to the disciplinary procedure! x

Gemz I'm on 2 weeks sick leave because of the sickness... Still.. But it's a massive relief to know they can't use it against you!
Hope your appointment goes well x

Aq time really is flying, I find out the sex tomorrow..
I really hope your doing as well as you can be xx

Harley u finally got a ticker :) x

Hi girls appointment is at 4:10 which means I shall b seen at ten to 5!

Harley just seen ticket, baby looks beautiful!!

Jamie I'm fully upto date of employment law so if you want any information just give me a shout, keep getting funny looks of boss as I'm proper smiling! She looks a bit nervous!! Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->