IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Bear - when will you be starting treatment? I should start my injections a week today. I'm taking northisterone at the moment. I take the last ones on Monday & am booked in for a scan, trial transfer & endo scratch on mon too... Exciting times!!! Xx

Hiya tooexcited

I don't have an exact date as it depends on my cycle but should be in the next couple of weeks. Feeling excited (and kind of nervous lol)

Good luck for your cycle!

xx

Jules time flies too quickly enjoy it while you can! How long you taking of work?

Bear it's lovely to hear from you again! I can't remember did you have any frosties? Or are you starting your second cycle from scratch

Mrse is transfer this Wednesday? Getting closer!

Tooexcited and lmh how you getting on?

Afm feeling fine today, went to Trafford centre today for a look around and only bought a dress and some shoes - couldn't help looking at baby stuff even thou its way too early! I've hopefully got my early scan this week just got to phone up on Monday and confirm date and time! Starting to feel real

Love to all the gang Susiesue, Lindy, AQ , Rachel and clarka, Jamie and Harley hope I've not missed anyone x x

I was at the Trafford today Likkle! I couldn't wait- paid for an early scan. Xx

Hi Lindy, how mad. We were fuming coming home though as someone tried to break into our car. I stupidly left my coat on the back seat :( thankfully they didn't get in, just busted the window clips but couldn't get the automatic window open.

Phoned our garage (well he owns a garage but he's actually our neighbour two doors down) who had a look. Is a ford fiesta and will cost 90 quid for the part, but he's being fab as always and told me not to worry about labour costs! He's the most honest garage you'll ever find! Friggin ford and their stupid costs. There's no point claiming of the insurance for it, so well just have to pay out.

I found it really hard not to buy lots of clothes as there was sales on everywhere. Kept telling myself I'm going to get bigger so its pointless. I did get the dress in the bigger size for my holiday thou - said to hubby that's the first time I haven't complained about getting a bigger size.

Had a panic attack this morning so I thought (stupidly) to redo the pregnancy test, it was awesome seeing it become 3+ weeks so I relaxed then. Won't fully relax till my scan this week I think, can't wait to see our bean.

Hope everyone is good this Father's Day, and you'll all get to spend some time with those special dads we all have, take care x x x

Ps sorry for lack of personals struggle on iPhone!

Hello everyone - hope you've had nice weekends.

Gem - sorry to hear about the car - just what you don't news hey???

AFM last day of northisterone tomorrow then just the wait for AF... Have trial transfer, endo scratch and injection training to look forward to tomorrow...

Hi ladies.
Just popping in to wish everyone well. I don't post much anymore as need a well deserved break from anything pregnancy or baby related but think of you all often.

MrsE- Lots of luck! x

Cvaeh and Bugs- Everything crossed for you both x

Lindy- Hope you are well? x

Gemz- Hope all good with you too hun x

Hi to everyone else, congrats to those with baba's or pregnant and good luck to those waiting to start x

AFM- Started my new job in retail last week and im loving it. Very busy and active so takes my mind off things. We will be having our 4th cycle of IVF next Autumn so praying its 4th time lucky but in the meantime me an dh are making the best of life. I am off the isle of man next weekend with my dad then Spain for a partying hol with dh in Oct an then Nigeria for a friends wedding in Jan so lots of stuff planned xxx

Bear. Its mad isnt it. I started to think there was something wrong with them changing it. I go for my injection training on 2nd july then just have to wait for my period to start which should be around 14th july. I am looking forward to it but hate the thought of injections.

Thanks to everyone else who replied. :)

Well our drugs have arrived And we've watched the DVD. Not like your normal DVD is it hehe!! I must admit its made me feel abit better about the injections but still don't think I'll be able to do it! Bring on Sunday!! Hope all you ladies are ok xx

How exciting Rachel - bet you can't wait to get started. My jabs start on saturday as long as AF starts before then...

Hope you are all doing well and have had better days than me...

I had an apt today for baseline scan, endo scratch and injection training at the countess. After waiting 50 minutes past appt time we finally got seen.

DH had come with me to hold my hand during the scratch but because we were so close to the pharmacy closing he had to go and get my injections rather than staying with me :cry:

Anyway, the scratch was done first and it was very uncomfortable - but if it all helps to get me to my goal then so be it... The doctor then told me that she could see a small polyp on my cervix so she had to remove that - that wasn't too bad but as i've never had one before that was a bit of a shocker.

Then she did the baseline scan and make all the normal noises - left ovary fine, lining moderately thick but AF due any day now i've stopped the northisterone, right ovary normal etc... that was it. No AFC as i have had my AMH tested. As i was interested I asked her if she could see any sign of PCOS (I have always been curious as i have acne post pill and heavy periods) and she said YES. I was stunned. Why has no one told me this before? I have asked the question several times. Apparently when she said they looked normal - she meant normal for me... I have never been treated for PCOS and if I had then maybe we wouldn't be 5 days off starting IVF!!! :growlmad:

I need to get over this otherwise I will be stressed when I start the injections but seriously... how has it got this far with no one suggesting any treatment for it?????

sorry - rant over. Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well xx

Toexcited sorry for your crappy day, keep positive

I've not had a brilliant day, ended up going to er at women's. having a scan tomorrow, they're slightly concerned it maybe ectopic. Tring to stay positive will update tomorrow

Sorry for lack of personals x x

Oh Gem - fingers crossed. Why do they think that? Will be thinking of you tomorrow - keep is posted. Sending big positive hugs your way xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Gem, I know it's easier to say than do, but try not to worry too much. The same happened to me, I was bleeding and had pain in my side and left work crying my eyes out as the womens told me to go in and get scanned as they suspected ectopic. But, they saw a heartbeat at my scan, and that was nearly 10 weeks ago now. I have everything crossed for you that you are in the same situation as me and its a false alarm xxx

Fingers crossed gemz everything is ok tomorrow at the scan I'm sure everyone will be thinking of you xxx

As in not sure about goin bk to work after drugs appointment can anyone tell me how long it takes and what happens. Thanks for all the advise so far ladies xxx

Girls quick one, alls ok!!! I've had a cyst that's ruptured which is what caused the pain but there's nothing to worry about!!! I've got two beautiful photos which ill try and upload later

Love to all and thanks everyone for your support x x x

Fabulous news Gem - so relieved to hear that. Did you see a heartbeat or is it too early for that? xx

Gemz - great news glad to hear all is well.

Well I'm up with the lark tomorrow to drive to london for my FET. Worse part is that we won't know if frostie survives the thawing until we get to the clinic - nervous doesn't even come close to how I feel given we only have one frozen. If we had two then you have a 50-50 chance. So it's all or nothing so no idea if I will sleep tonight. Going there and back same day with OH driving - he's had nothing else to do this cycle lets face it!! Ha, ha. So saying my 🙏 for our frostie tomorrow. Let you know how I get on . . . Wish me luck!!!! Xx

Good luck Mrse.

Hi to everyone else. Sorry i haven't been on much lately. We are in process of selling our house and moving so things pretty hectic.

Glad everything okay gemz x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->