IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Too excited main reception no for HC is 0151 702 4121

That's a brilliant report. There's a chance not all of them make it to 5 days but it gives them the best chance to pick the best embie to give you a baby!

Ps - does the HC mind you calling for progress updates? Don't want to pee them off but I have questions Chester didn't know the answers to!

Hi all

Been for my baseline this morning I think she said I'm measuring 0.6 and they prefer to to be around 0.4 so got to continue with the buserelin and go back next Wednesday :(

That's brilliant excited not long and you will have one back where it belongs!!

Lmh at least you know it's working although another week of injections is abit rubbish but will be well worth it!!

Too excited

I don't think they'll give you progress reports on how your embies are doing, they'll do that at egg collection to tell you they got on. The fact that they've booked you straight for a 5dtf is really positive. They won't mind you calling for some advice thou or if your not sure on something - you need to go to the nurses station for that

Lmh, I had to do extra injections but mine was due to stimming so nothing to worry about, it's progressing as it should so stay positive - your nearly there

Too excited I was booked in for a 5dt they just told me to be abailable incase they had to ring and bring it forward, out of my 5 I got three blastocysts, one transferred and two are frozen, x

Progress report! I have spoken to the embryologist at the HC. She was lovely & very helpful.

So, of my 10 eggs, 5 were mature & 5 were "less mature". They can't say which were the 5 that fertilised but likely to be the mature ones.

Our embies are in the embryoscope which I'm happy with. Wanted eeva but embryoscope is close 2nd. She said to be contactable on Saturday in case we need to go in but if all going to plan we won't hear from them until Monday when we go in.

Relieved with the news - I will sleep well tonight!

Gem - 24hrs to Buble!! The last song I heard before I went in for collection yesterday was his new one "close your eyes" - how did he know I was about to be knocked out?!!! He he xx

Too excited, can't wait for Bublé tomorrow! On tender hooks already, packing later for tomorrow!

Don't worry about the less mature ones, I had 9 eggs, and of them 8 fertilised, but 4 of them were abnormal - later turned out I was under stimulated then over time stimulated if that makes sense? My drug dosage was changed part way thru. Of those 4, 3 survived one was transferred leavening me with 2 frozen. We were going to use our frozen one in September as I wanted some time off from my operation, but as you know things changed! :D

It's very likely that you'll go to a 5dtf and as she said you need to be on standby. But please don't be disheartened if they don't all make it (I was so I know it's easier said than done) and try not to be upset if not all of them can be frozen. I was gutted when I thought I lost half straight away but things turn out alright in the end so stay positive! Sending you lots of hugs and baby dust. X x x

Thanks Gem - it really helps to know the rest of the process. My head is wondering what might have happened if they had let me go that extra day rather than collecting early but my mum said there's no guarantee the 5 would have matured & the other 5 may have over done so we'll just have to wait & see... I would love to get to Monday with a good one & a couple for the freezer...

I totally forgot you'd already seen the show... Brain isn't engaged at the moment! Make sure you get there in time for Naturally 7, they are awesome! Are you getting the tube or driving? I saw a report last night that parking at the 02 is £28 if not prebooked or £21 if booked! What a flipping rip off!

Thank you for the support - I feel like I'm in limbo land now! Trying to get my jobs done around the house to keep busy & having lunch with my mummy tomorrow too xx

P.s does anyone know how Harley is? Not heard nothing from her in a while x

Great fertilisation report!

I had no sickness at all. Xx

MrsE - if you are reading, I'm thinking of you & sending big hugs your way xx

Does anybody know what the max number of days they stimm for? Friend on 6 amps, day 8 and 8 small follicles. Xx

No idea sorry Lindy. I was told by the Hewitt that 8 was the highest dose so maybe they could up her dose for the last few days?

I think I was close to the wire and I was done for 15 days if that helps. My dosage was changed after 7/8 days x x x

Well we haven't had a call today so I guess we are going to day 5. Has anyone ever heard of a day 4 trf? Praying that my 5 embies are going strong. I've been doing lots of positive visualisation today as well as eating Brazil nuts and gouging pineapple juice! I will do anything that sounds sensible!!!

Hubby is outside building our new BBQ so I'm enjoying some peace with my fur baby. She's loving all this sitting around I'm doing! He he

Hope you are enjoying the sunshine xxx

Both Brazil nuts & pineapple are sources of selenium which aids implantation. Eggs do too apparently so I'm making sure I get plenty of them all! I will try anything ha ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->