IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Mrse I'm so sorry. Sending you lots of hugs. Hopefully the doctor will suggest something positive at your review and next time you'll get your dream

Lots of love x x x

Too excited how did you get on at egg collection? Do you feel ok?? X x x

Jamie - such an idiot arnt I?
At the docs now so will let you know how I get on, not been an easy day for me - sent home from work at lunch as couldn't stop being sick x

Jamie - such an idiot arnt I?
At the docs now so will let you know how I get on, not been an easy day for me - sent home from work at lunch as couldn't stop being sick x

Sorry to hear you are suffering bad with MS mine is finally easing but do still get the odd bout of nausea. Hope you start to feel better soon x

Hello - sorry to hear you are suffering Gemz - I'm thinking of you.

I didn't want to make a big fuss posting as I was disappointed for mrse so just updated my sig. Feeling ok, a bit sore and nervously waiting for the call tomorrow! Apparently I was like a drunken idiot coming out of the sedation!fx we get some good ones out of the 10. We've requested the Eeva incubator so I hope we get it!

Well I'm ok, thankfully! Docs put me on anti sickness tablets and is worried I'm becoming dehydrated, so I've got to go back in a few days. She's taken a water sample which showed slightly raised white cell count so putting it in culture and phoning me tomorrow to be on safe side. They're being fantastic thou so not complaining!

Despite feeling like rubbish and throwing up every 5 mins hubby keeps joking that I'm doing it with a massive smile on my face (which to be fair I am)! Still can't believe how lucky I am.

Toexcited button our kitten is doing great! Lily our original cat is getting a bit annoyed with hair as she's very playful. She ventured outside in our garden today for the first time but didn't leave it - lily bless her wouldn't let her!

Our Cattery won't let us put her in there with lily so my cousin is going to have her for the week (she hasn't completely finished all her jabs by the time we go away) so I'm petrified how they'll be together when I get back

I was the same after egg collection - was way out of it! Fx for an awesome fert report tomorrow keep us posted x x

Good luck got fertility report too excited xxx

Likkle- higher chance of a pink one with all that sickness.

Thinking if you mrse. Xxxx

Glad your ok gemz

Excite good luck for the phone call today keepin everything crossed.

Good luck to everyone else doing/starting treatment xxx

Thank you for your support ladies. I was wide awake far too early and now have phone sound turned up high! Not expecting to hear until midday ish.

Still quite sore this morning. I think he had a really good poke around on mt right side...

Determined to do useful things today! Oh what to do with myself. I don't get any time to myself normally so this is a real treat! Have promised DH he can have a few beers tonight! He's done really well keeping off it for the last few weeks!

How are you feeling today Gem? Are you going in to work?

Xx

Hi toexcited yep I've gone back to work, only as everyone knows I'm off to Michael buble tomorrow! :)

Don't feel as bad as I did yesterday although my hey fever is awful - didn't know you couldn't take antihistamines when your pregnant so proper suffering! Still smiling thou

Sorry your not feeling 100% I felt roughy the next day or so after ec! Still no sign of phone call?? X x x

Ps lindy that's what I read the other day! Hubby and I had a joke bet when we found out as I thought we'd have a boy and he was sure its a girl. 20 quid who ect is wrong goes to the NSPCC or the RSPCA. Said to him the other night I might as well just cough up now! Xx

Glad you're a bit better Gem. How exciting that Buble is tomorrow - you will love it - it's a great show.

I've had my call. Of the 10 eggs, 5 have fertilised & they have booked us in for 5 day trf on Monday. Is that normal? Will they know now if the embies will make it to day 5? Does anyone have a number for the Hewitt? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->