IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Ill get stocked up!!
There's a first for everything isn't there and that first is doing injections on a train!! Where's the smack??!!!

MrsE- If you are reading, huge hugs. It sucks to have multiple fails. I can't believe next year will be round 4 :( stay strong x

Cvaeh- I am wishing you every bit of luck for this cycle! i hope this is your time x

Has anyone heard from bugs??

Hi to tooexcited, Jamie, lindy, Gemz and all the gang x

AFM- Our new shop opens tomorrow so going to be busy and that's what i need. I am enjoying wine in the sunshine and planning our hols and praying next year brings our dream. All we have left is hope at the end of the day. Thinking of all the ladies that are suffering and pray we get our miracles soon xxxx

Ha ha - love I Rach- I guess there are worse places! I had to do my trigger in a hotel because they brought me forward by 24 hrs! Great how we just adjust our lives to fit these jabs in!

Toexcited, and Rachel I did that too and not to burst your bubble but I'm not entirely sure that's true. I know lots of women have said its worked for them, but at the same time I know lots of said its not entirely true and didn't work for them. I know everything's worth a chance, but I think it's all down to chance.

Toexcited, wishing you well for tomorrow. I hope you enjoy being PUPO and have some frosties to give you more than one lucky baby!

Rachel, how you getting on

Mrse big hugs hope your doing well

Hi to all the gang, AQ, Lindy, Lisa, bugs, cvaeh, wrighty, Jamie and Harley hope everyone's doing well.

Michael Bublé was even better at the O2, but I'm so shattered now. Doesn't help I've had a mad journey round the country this weeken and am now paying the price. Eating a load of chocolate wasn't sure a clever idea neither and am now paying for it. Is it too early for cravings? X x x

Ps I had to do one of ,y injections at a funeral in the car park!

Tooexcited what time are you scheduled in? Best of luck sweetie x x

Gemz I think you've topped trumped us on that one haha!!

I'm doing ok just looking forward to the next stage in the process!! Hope your little bump is coming on nicely!!

Good luck excited will be thinking of you xxx

Myth or not I am consuming both to be on the safe side. I've read it in quotes few places so am putting my faith in that! I like them both so it's not really a hardship!

Gem - so jealous about the O2 gig - but I wi see him again one day I'm sure of that!

On our way now for trf at 2pm. I don't know the tilt of my uterus so am sipping water in case I need a full bladder! I'm a bit nervous! Wish I knew how many of the 5 were still going! Xx

Too excited good luck!! Will be thinking about you! Have you had a mock transfer done? Don't worry about the tilt of your uterus they're very good!!

Omg - I've just seen someone drive over the grass verge to avoid paying to get out of the car park...

Quick question can you travel abroad when you are stimming? Thinking of going to Spain for a few days

Toexcited doesn't suprise me!!

Lmh you need to confirm with your clinicians. In theory it shouldn't be a problem x

Omg - I've just seen someone drive over the grass verge to avoid paying to get out of the car park...

Haha that's awful!!
I've been checking in to see how things got on and just hope you've been busy to update
Hope your transfer went well, did many survive? Xxxx

I'm home!

Well it didn't go quite as I expected...

We saw Eleanor the embryologist and she explained that of the 5 2 had stopped developing on Saturday, another 1 was still going but was way behind where it should be. Of the remaining 2, 1 was almost a blast & the last one was a bit behind that but still looking good...

So we had 2 transferred as they couldn't decide between them... I got to see them on the screen before they went in too.

So I am officially PUPO whoop whoop! Xx

Wahoo so exciting for you fingers crossed. I'm still rubbish at all the abbreviations what does PUPO stand for??

Congrats on being PUPO TooExcited :) x

Lmhiggins - PUPO = pregnant until proven otherwise

Tooexcited congrats on being PUPO! I'm suprised they've transferred two as its your first go but hey not only are you PUPO but it could be twins!!!!!

Two.. Wow I never even got that option! Congratulations on bring pupo :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->