IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I'm fine thanks gemz, just lying in bed spread eagles naked with the air fan on haha! I'm far to hot and stuffy! Sorry for the mental image :rofl: !
How are you? X

Haha it's ok! I know what you mean it's far too hot! Shattered after work and then my 4 year old sis came round - she's got far too much energy!!!

Hi all

Hubby's just forwarded me this like, it's from the daily mail so read with a pinch of salt but thought it was interesting

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...NG-SODA-slash-cost-treatment-90-just-200.html

And yet we have so little! I've only recently in the last few weeks started to get most of my energy back, it's now replaced with back ache, but u can't complain.

Hope everyone else is ok, night xx

Congrats excited... Was waiting all day to see how you got on. Wishing you all the best for your 2ww! Are you taking any time off?
Make sure you're doing lots of positive visualisation! I've got everything crossed for you.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.... Apart from the hot weather! Lol x

Thanks everyone. It has been an exhausting day both mentally and because of the heat. Had a little nap earlier!

I have had 2 acupuncture sessions today and have done the zita west post transfer relaxation as well tonight.

I think it helped to see the embies... Now I can picture them developing on.

I really wasn't expecting them to say 2. I had pushed at Chester to see if the was an option and was told categorically that it wasn't as I'm under 37 and this is my first go. Fingers crossed!

Sorry you ladies are all suffering in the heat. Get some fans going. I hope to be joining you very soon...

Xx

I asked for 2 to be put in and had to sign a disclaimer that I knew twins were more complicated pregnancies. X

AQ- how's stuff?

I had 2 put back everytime when i had my treatments (4 transfers) in 09/10/11

I asked for two but they wouldn't let me as I was under 30 for our first attempt at ivf

Too excited congrats at being pupo :happydance: I also had 2 put back but I was 39, I had to sign the disclaimer like Lindy. Are you taking any time off? I remember the first week of my 2ww I was off work and the weather was like it is now. I just sat in the garden with a pile of books and mags, and my pineapple and Brazil nuts, lol! Good luck xxx

Hi ladies,
Hope you are all keeping well.
Gemz massive congratulations what lovely news to read.
Mrse sorry to read you were not successful this time, I really do hope its your time very soon.
AQ sounds like you have a plan in place and lots of things to look forward to....enjoy it all.

I'm pleased to say Poppy arrived on 1st July weighing 6 13.... She's gorgeous. It was all a bit traumatic and she's had a few days in special care...but she's all ok now. Well worth it.
Wishing you all lots of love & luck and take care x x

Congratulations Joanne - a beautiful name.

Hope you are enjoying every second of being a mummy xx

Morning Rachel - how are you? Are you still down regging? Is your scan soon?

I'm feeling a bit rubbish today. Hot, bothered and a bit queasy. I think it's the heat and the progesterone...

How's everyone else? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->