IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Excited its just too warm isn't it but can't complain it beats the rain we had! Yeah still down regging scan is next Tuesday so not long to wait althoughi see each stage as something to aim for which is helping! Sorry your not feeling too good have you taken time out of work? Think I might take the full two weeks when our time comes but if its raining not too sure what I would do with myself!! Xx

Currently sitting in HC waiting room waiting for second baseline fingers crossed better result than last week ��

Jo massive congratulations!! Super pleased for you, was only thinking about you the other day!

Lmh hope your scan went well!!

Toexcited I know what you mean about those pessaries super annoying I'm sure they made me extra hot!

Afm nothing new to report, my sickness meeting is next week and I'm just sooo tired all the time. Stopped those anti sickness tablets last night and ms is back with a vengeance!

Hope everyone is doing well love to all x x x

Hope everything went well with your scan lmh x

What tablets have they put you on gemz? I was on cyclizine and didn't really take it, I was also sometimes taking it and throwing up afterwards so wasn't sure if it came up too!!
I found if I was tired I would be sick and if I moved about too much on an empty stomach I would be sick.. That's when doccy doo signed me off for two weeks.. X

Scan went well gone from 6.2 to 3.9 in 6 days
So I start merional tonight anyone got any advice other than to chill? Read a few posts about Brazil nuts & pineapple ??

I just chilled out, I never tried anything to boost anything as to be honest I never really researched it that much, just of advice on here.
Some people state that brazil and pineapple help but when googling it I found a lot who said it was old wives tales, but I'm sure as (oh damn I can't remember who said it...) but you'll try anything that seems to help xx

Jo- HUGE congrats! glad all is ok now although traumatic at the time x

Lindy- Im not too bad thanks hun, just tired with new job and early starts x

Lmh- I did the whole pineapple, brazil nuts etc with all 3 cycles an never made a bit of difference so i really do believe in fate and if your meant to fall pregnant you will whatever you try. Lots of luck x

Hi to all the gang xxx

Hello ladies - how are we today?

Can you help me please? You all seemed surprised that I didn't have to sign a disclaimer re the 2 embie transfer... Now that I think about it I did have to sign something in the transfer room but it wasn't really explained to me what it was, I thought I was just confirming the identity of the embies but maybe that was what I was signing... Is it normal to sign something in there if you we're just having one embie transferred?

Toexcited I had to sign a form but I didn't have two embies transferred. I don't mine in the room you get thou x

Hi girls

I know this may not be suitable for everyone, particularly those ladies who have low AMH and have to got many eggs in the past, but thought it was worth a share. It's about eeva

https://www.liverpooldailypost.co.u...ed-conception-pregnancy-rates-99623-33593764/

Hi ladies
I just got a little teary, thanks for posting this Gemz, I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. In PIE the embryologist was crying as she explained EEVA - OH thought she was mental but you can see why she was reacting the way she was. It gives people so much hope... Including me -see I'm a cup half empty kind of gal & although I'm excited I'm trying not to get my hopes up... I've seen so much disappointed just on this blog & with friends but 57% is amazing! I hope we get the equipment!
Another step closer we ordered our drugs today & just over a week till the drugs appointment... Hurry up!

Excited - how are you doing? Are u off work? X

AQ- I know we've not spoken before but as I've read this blog from start to finish I feel like I know you and it's good to see you on here again giving tips from your experiences to us inexperienced ones, sounds like you're in a really positive space at the moment, long may it continue x

Lots of best wishes to everyone else x

Morning everyone

Thanks for posting that Gem. We didn't make it in to the Eeva incubators as they were full but we were in the embryoscope so I hope that is nearly as good!

Hi Janey - great news on ordering the drugs. What are you on & when do you start? It's an exciting journey.

Yes I'm off work until Monday. Feeling more human now but still taking each day as it comes. I've been having a few cramps but nothing too bad. Not really looking forward to work - I'm getting used to being a lady of leisure ha ha!

Tooexcited I used embryoscope and would use it again.

Fx if everything works out with my pregnacy, I'd love at least two. If we were to struggle again I'd definitely use eeva with ivf or the embyrscope

Hope everyone has had a lovely day, I've had my little sister today and had a proper panic attack as I'd needed to lift her out of the child swing as she was struggling. Had a bit of pain afterwards and was stressing out but mum told me not to worry as she carried me around when she was pregnant with my brother. I've taken it easy the rest of the day thou

Love and hugs to everyone x x

Haha!you sound like hubby! You'll be pleased to know I'm lying on the sofa after a nice shower chilling playing with ipad! :) how you doing today?

Good - I am very bossy when I want to be ha ha ha !!! Hubs cooking dinner?

I'm good thank you. I've had a nice chilled out day including a manicure & pedicure (much needed ha ha!)

I am amazed how relaxed I am. 8 days off work has done me the world of good. I don't want to go back!! Just wish I could have got more sunshine but u have been good & taken the advice not to sunbathe as it raises core temp etc. I will try anything!

DH and I now looking at a week in Cornwall in August. Just need to get the ok from my boss that I can have the time off whoop whoop!

Any nice plans for the weekend? Xx

Hi ladies, just wanted to say hi :flower: haven't posted in a few weeks as we went to France on holiday.

It seems like loads has happened since I've been away! Good luck Tooexcited I'm crossing everything for you :).

Gemz- I bet your having a girl :thumbup:, I'm the opposite of Jamie and didn't have much sickness and we're having a boy.

Did anyone have side effects with merional? I've started feeling a slight twinge but I'm only on day 3 am I imaging it ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->