IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hope the hc put your mind at rest lmh. Thanks Jamie lee do they let you have gel on your hand if you ask?? Does everyone bleed after ec just don't know if I should be takings a couple of pads with me??

Thanks Jamie I was trying not to worry but OH insisted on calling LWH finally got through and they said its fine. Think I was just looking for some reassurance x

Rachel I didn't have any bleeding didn't feel a thing

Ps they tell you to take a dressing gown but I didn't need mine

Hi. Thanks guys! I'm so panicky got to loose 2 stones!
Glad to hear lmhiggins your ok. It all sounds very complicated. I guess we are lucky to have this option. I just can't stop crying

I'm not to sure Rachel as I never asked about gel also I was given a pad after my ec just in case but I'm pretty sure I didn't bleed.

Lmh hope you got some reassurance x

Lmh- Glad your mind is at rest, all normal but first time is always a bit scary x

Ninix- I had to lose 2 stones for our 1st cycle too and just managed it. I have since gained it all plus more so back at slimming world and iv lost 20lbs in past 9wks so i would defo recommend it! :) you will do it. Don't put too much pressure on yourself tho as IVF is stress enough! x

Hi to Jamie and Lisa xxx

Hi Aq hope your well, well done on losing the weight! I tried slimming world and couldn't stick to it, I'm too fussy an eater x

I used weight watchers online online to lose some weight before my cycle started, but I put it all back on very fast during the cycle, and had gained 2 stones by my booking in appointment at 10 weeks :).

I bled after EC Rachel, but not too much. It was watery and didn't last long (sorry tmi!).

Hi to everyone :), good luck to those going through cycles at the moment x

Hope egg collection went ok today Rachel. Good luck tomorrow with fertilisation report xxxx

Thanks bugs, we got 19 eggs yesterday and they've just rung and 16 have fertilised!! We can't believe it!! Xx

Wow, that's brilliant Rachel! I had 16 collected, 11 fertilised and I have 3 frozen as well as my little bean. Hopefully you'll be lucky too :) x

Rachel that's brilliant news!! Well done you! What drug dosage where you on as that's an amazing response!! Are you going to a 5dt?

Got more gossip to share but I'm on phone at moment, will message again later!

OMG Rachel that is AMAZING! Huge congrats! Lots of fab frosties from that lot if needed which is a relief as its awful to go through numerous fresh cycles with no frosties. Good luck! xxx

Thanks ladies we were on 3amps of merinol! Start the lovely pessaries tonight!!! They have booked us in for Sunday but like some others said on here they said they might ring on Friday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->