IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Great - i'm glad you are going to West Kirby. Jackie is fantastic - I can't rate her highly enough. Each session is like therapy! Plus you get to meet Eric...

We will all get there - just on whatever path is meant for us, i'm certain of that.

If you ever want to chat just send me a private message x

I'm glad that you rate her! Eric...?!? Now I am very intrigued!!! Hehe! Xx

If you've booked in with Jackie she is amazing I used her for my 1st cycle so I would highly recommend her. It's not cheap but worth it I'm gonna start again soon xxxx

KateAnn welcome to the thread! We're a chatty bunch and offer one another support and encouragement when we need it. I've done Accupunture for my IVF cycle last year which sadly resulted in a fail, but was doing Accupunture recently when I fell pregnant naturally. I was at the Allerton health centre with Lynn who's lovely, so can comment on that on! Annoyingly, if you move clinics or start your journey elsewhere a lot of clinics redo rests again. But as your in a satellite clinic, hopefully this shouldn't be too long. You'll soon be starting before you know it.

Too excited, glad you've posted again. Was wondering how you were doing. Sending lot of hugs thou, it took me ages to get over our first IVF fail, and there's no right or wrong way in web to have your grieving period of what might have been I think hun.

Lmh how you doing now? Anything changed - when is OTD? I've missed it with all the posts going on.

Rachel glad your feeling better.

Hi to Harley, Lindy, susie, Lisa, AQ, Jamie, bugs, cvaeh, Mrse, janeym and the rest of the gang.

Afm, well my morning sickness came back today with a vengeance - except its last all day! I'm not complaining too much thou. I think everyone is on to something with me having a girl thou - looks like I've lost the jokey bet with the husband! I've also got my 20 week scan letter thru the post, but suprisingly its on my 31st birthday!!! What a lovely present from the hospital! I go to cyprus tomorrow, so I may not be a le to post, don't know if the wifi will cost me a fortune yet but will have my ipad and will try to check in on everyone.

Love to all gem x x x

It's so nice to read your story Gem, you give hope to us all!!! I keep thinking that as I got a natural BFP (even if it was 18 months ago) that it could well happen again! No harm in trying while waiting for ivf to begin! Xxx

Defiantly not hun! Besides its fun!! I think it was all down to timing with me, I'd just had a lap so really wasn't expecting it!!

Hi kateAnn and welcome. X

Hi susie sue, AQ, mrsee , too excited, Likkle, lmhiggins , bugs and all the gang.

Just to let you know I'm still stalking you all throwing babydust! Xx

Hi all been quiet for a few days as I've started spotting getting a tad worried now :(

Lmh spotting can be normal, I had that for about 3 days but it didn't get heavier, then stopped. When do you test? Hope you are ok x

AQ I'm great thanks Hun, back at work now 3 days a week and my lo is 15 months and toddling, so keeping busy. Glad to see you still popping in, it's nice to keep in touch and see how everyone is xxx

Thanks girls don't know what's happened to me I'm not normally a worrier but this week I've turned into a paranoid idiot

Good luck for ET tomorrow Rachel

Lmh, this whole ttc process causes so much paranoia- every little twinge and symptom. Keeping everything crossed for you.... Keep positive..... Xx

We had one blast put bk and we deff have 3 to freeze and they are not sure on a few more so are going to write to us now the wait begins xxx

Greetings from cyprus. Hope the weather back home is as nice as it is here!

Rachel, that's brilliant news. 3 frosties is awesome, and fx you'll have a few more! Enjoy the 2ww and being PUPO!

Lmh how you doing?

Hi to all the gang, just a quick pop in from me x x

Ooh gemz so jealous my hubby's desperate to get me away
I'm not doing too bad spotting seems to be going now hopefully for good !!!

Lmh- I know the 2ww is torture but it will soon be OTD and you will know the result and i hope you are 1st time lucky x

Rachel- Congrats on being pupo x

Kateann- Good luck for October. Soon be here! x

Gemz- You enjoy your hol hunni x

Hi to Lindy, Susie, Lisa, Cvaeh, Bugs, Jo, Jamie and all the gang xxx

Congrats rachel on being PUPO x

Good luck for when you test Lmh x

Hope you have a lovely holiday Gems x

Hope everyone elseis doing ok :) x

Just a little update from me everything going well. Peanut is high risk for downs syndrome. The results came back as 1:9 not changing a thing though and wont be going for amnio either results wont change the outcome. Peanut will be loved no matter what :)

:hugs: wrighty

So glad little Peanut got you as it's mum, you & your OH will make amazing parents & your LO will be so special no matter what :thumbup:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->