IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Wrighty I'm sorry to ea that. I told my mw i didn't want any of the tests doing regardless as our baby is so wanted and so loved.

If it helps, a friend has a 1:9 chance of her daughter having downs, she didn't do the test, and am pleased to report that her her baby was very healthy! No matter what I'm sure you'll make a fantastic mum!

Thanks everyone for holiday wishes. I've actually been up for 2hours as couldn't sleep, so decided to be productive and grab a sunbed!

hi ladies, cant believe how long its been since i posted on here. ive tried to read the last few pages but im so far behind. Quick update on me, my son Riley is now 20 months old and doesnt stop. Im 8 months pregnant again and start maternity after my shift today. Riley has kept me active and runs me raggied but i wouldnt have it any other way. My husband and i know how lucky we are to have two out of two successful pregnancies from ivf. No more in storage now so alont with my 2 step daughters, our family is complete. I wish you all the success on your roads to mother hood. You hear so many unsuccessful stories, i hope mine gives you all some encouragement. ill check in again soon if i can. love and hugs and good luck to you all xxx

Wrighty sorry you've had that news Hun, there's still every chance baby will be fine, you will find out more at 20 weeks which will hopefully put your mind at rest. Like the others have said it will be a very lucky baby to have such lovely parents :baby: I had the nuchal scan but always said I wound never have amnio. Are you going to find out what you are having? xx

Foxey huge congrats on your pregnancy, hope you have an easy birth and enjoy your time off xx

Lmh hope you are doing ok xx

Gemz have a great holiday xx

Hi to everyone else x

Wrighty sorry you've had that news Hun, there's still every chance baby will be fine, you will find out more at 20 weeks which will hopefully put your mind at rest. Like the others have said it will be a very lucky baby to have such lovely parents :baby: I had the nuchal scan but always said I wound never have amnio. Are you going to find out what you are having? xx

Foxey huge congrats on your pregnancy, hope you have an easy birth and enjoy your time off xx

Lmh hope you are doing ok xx

Gemz have a great holiday xx

Hi to everyone else x

have an appointment tomorrow with a genetic counsellor see what they have to say. Yes i hope to find out what we are having on 28th August

Wrighty- I am sure whatever the outcome, you baby will be loved just the same so no fears there, however i pray your baby has not got downs as we want life to be as easy as poss for your lil miracle x

Foxey- Wow, 2 babies from 2 cycles is amazing! congrats on your 2nd pregnancy and let us know when you have ur baba x

Gemz- Never mind the internet, enjoy your hol! haha ;) sooo jealous! we gotta wait until Oct for ours x

Hi to Lindy, Susie, Jamie, Lmh, Rachel and all the gang xxx

Hi girls

Hope the weather is good back home. I've had a little scare today, I've been really careful sticking to a high factor on bump and keeping it covered for most the day (I'm brown or pink everywhere bar stomach which is white!) but I've had sunstroke! Had to have a quick mad dash into town to see doctor as I've been really cold and retaining too much water and not being able to go the loo, plus I've been a bit snappy too. We're ok thou, so have kept out of the sun for most of the day and just relaxing in hotel lobby. Has anyone been pregnant whilst in a hot country or hot climate back home? Doctors English wasn't brilliant so struggled slightly, and still worrying.

Hi to all the gang luv me x x x

Gemz I did a quick google and there doesn't seem to be anything too worrying. Just try and keep cool and well hydrated.

Wrighty hope all went well yesterday x

Lmh hope you are ok x

Hi to everyone else x

When it rains, look for the rainbow
When it's dark, look for the stars.

Thinking of you Lmh xxx

Really sorry to hear that LMH, I was hoping for a first time lucky for you xxxx

little bit of an update on me

yesterday went ok ended up seeing a consultant who explained the amnio test, why they want me to have it and the risks. He also discussed any issues/problems peanut could have if he/she did have downs. We still refused to have the amnio after that so now i will be consultant led care so they can keep a closer eye on peanut and i will get extra scans (growth scans) at 24, 28, 30 and 32 weeks which will be nice. Not what i expected for my pregnancy but still looking forward to meeting peanut in January and just hope everything turns out fine but we will be preparing ourselves for every eventuality x

LMH can't even imagine how you're feeling??! I'm so sorry!
But you have got 2 frosties haven't you? One of those is your baby!
Get back on here when you feel you are ready and we're looking forward to it! x

I think you're doing the right thing Wrighty... be brave your baby with be perfect! x

Hi to everyone else! x

Lmh I am so sorry to hear your news. It is utterly devastating and I truly feel your pain. I am 3 weeks on from my bfn and I am starting to turn the corner now so take your time to heal - we will get there - it's just taking a little longer that we hoped it would. Am I rightin thinking you have some frosties?

Big hugs to you & your hubby.

Hello to everyone else from sunny Cornwall (not as sunny as Cyprus I bet Gem!)

I'm starting to emerge from my bfn gloom...it's taken a little while. Got my opk peak today too - finally on day 19, so I'm feeling relieved that I'm not broken! Back to doing things the old fashioned way 😉

Xxx

LMH can't even imagine how you're feeling??! I'm so sorry!
But you have got 2 frosties haven't you? One of those is your baby!
Get back on here when you feel you are ready and we're looking forward to it! x

I think you're doing the right thing Wrighty... be brave your baby with be perfect! x

Hi to everyone else! x

Peanut already is perfect :) x

Wrighty - you are absolutely doing the right thing & I truly admire your strength xx

When we had the transfer we had 3 good embies so 2 definate frostiness but a further two where hopeful and were going to be given a further 24 hours. We were told we would receive a letter informing us of the outcome but to date that's not arrived. I queried this morning and they did indeed grow so I now have 4 frosties. So at least I have hope

Thank you all for your kind words I guess this is what it feels like for your heart to be broken ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->