IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi girlies,
Not sure how relevant this is but Dr Kingsland has or is part of a clinic in Cyprus it's called ukfca passport to fertility, might be worth a look at. I don't know anything about it apart from it had some bad press a while back about gender selection and I think kingsland got in a bit of bother over it! Apologies if you have already discussed this in previous posts! It might have been on here that I heard about it?!!

Hope everyone is ok, I know some of you are going through a rough ride at the minute and nothing anyone can say will help.
Xxxx

Cveah :hugs::hugs: So sorry you have had such a bad time. I have read a lot of posts on fertility friends about pregnancies from 4 cell embies so try and keep hope. I pray you get your dream very soon xxxxx

KayeAnn- that's where mr kingsland got my friend to have her surrogate treatment. X

I think it's quite expensive that clinic especially for donor eggs. Thanks for the info though xxx

hey girls

I need some advice... frustratingly I'm waiting for AF, to start injecting on short protocol. I'm now day 43 of my cycle which in fact is 2 weeks late - I have PCOS but have been taking Metformin since November which has made every cycle (apart from this one) 28 - 30 days. Should I get in contact with the HC to advise that I'm late? I'm so disappointed as I have no idea what is going on and can't believe I'm so late at such a crucial time.
Any advice is appreciated?

Hope everyone is ok!??

Glad you had a good holiday Gemz, hows the bump? x
So sorry to hear about your experience Cvaeh, fingers crossed for you! x

Hi Janey - I would give them a call, they might me able to do something to make AF start. Its so frustrating that it would mess you around at this stage... It might be the anxiety of knowing what is to come. Take some time to relax and it might just start on its own. It is pants though.

Cveah - like the others have said - keep the faith, you never know how far off being 6 or 8 cells they were at transfer - it might have happened just hours after transfer.

Hi to everyone else - sorry to be brief. Literally jumping on mid afternoon and I should be working!!! xx

Hi Ladies....newbie here, so just jumping in with an update. Had a scan today. My lining is 2.5mm, so good to start tomorrow. As I have said in the past, I have never ovulated, or had a period naturally. My hormone levels are zero! They have said I only need to don reg for 7 days, but today I questioned why I even need to do 7 days. Seems pointless turning hormones off that are already off. The nurse spoke to a Miss Green (never met her before) who totally agreed that theres no point. Couldnt believe it. So basically I start stimms tomorrow for 10 days. So thrilled and I guess my advice is noone knows your body better than you do. I wasnt going to mention it, I thought they would think I was bonkers, but so glad I did! I go back next fri for a scan, so fingers crossed I respond (on 8amps)

JaneyM.......I would ring HC and see if you can have Northisterone to bring on af? Worth a call.

Cveah......stay positive. Those little embies will be doing everything they can in there. Thinking of you and I have everything crossed.

Sugarbutties xxxx

Can any ladies help me I've been getting cramps for the past 3 days, only niggling feelings every now and again!! If it was af I just wish it would show up!!

Sorry Rachel - it could be either good or bad news.

I had cramping just like AF was coming before my BFP (chemical tho) last year and had the same again just before my BFN from my IVF cycle. The last few days of the 2ww are the absolute worst. Just stay positive and I really hope it all works out for you xx

I feel for you - it is just so awful. Have you done any sneaky tests yet?

My honest answer (and sorry to all if this is TMI) is to keep an eye on "discharge"!! I tested on the Friday and had had a weird thing when I wiped on the tuesday night and i know that 2 days after I see that AF is coming and had I not been on the progesterone she would have shown up... without being too gross, I think it is a mini cervix plug that forms between Ov and AF and once that is released AF follows! Might just be me, but I saw it and I was right! xx

Sorry about your bfn. No I've not done any test cant face seeing one line instead of two!! I've had hardly any discharge at all and non has been pink/brown. Just these funny cramps that show up more when I stand up!!

Rachel- With all my cycles i have had those cramps. I think the worst part of IVF is the 2ww as the progesterone messes with your head so much as it gives symptoms that are so similar to both AF and being pregnant so a complete head F**k :(
Hang in there. Not long now and you will know an i hope its a BFP as wouldnt wish multiple cycles on anyone. Just wears you out. Good luck xxx

Well it's been a crazy day today and its big its fat it's positive!! It still hasn't sunk in yet! I couldn't of got through all the treatment without all you amazing ladies on here so you lot all have your part in it being possible thank you so very much. I have faith that all you lovely ladies will get your positives even if it does take that little bit longer xxxx

Well it's been a crazy day today and its big its fat it's positive!! It still hasn't sunk in yet! I couldn't of got through all the treatment without all you amazing ladies on here so you lot all have your part in it being possible thank you so very much. I have faith that all you lovely ladies will get your positives even if it does take that little bit longer xxxx

Congratulations rachel :happydance::happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"