IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Whoop whoop Rachel that's amazing news... Congratulations to you both xxx

Congratulations Rachel!! Fantastic news x x

Sorry I've been AWOL last few days, felt awful and had a few trips to doctors - my bp has been very low and I've gotten a UTI so not been a happy bunny

Chat later x x x

Great news Rachel! congratulations!

Likklegemz I know how draining an uti can be. Hope it clears soon.

Started my injections on Weds evening. All went well. Skipping the down reg stage. However yesterday I had a funny turn felt so dizzy and felt like I was passing out. My heart was fluttering.....this then kicked off a panic attack. Never experienced one before. Felt like I was dying! My poor Dad rung an ambulance. Got taken to Whiston, who detected an eptopic heartbeat, which is not a problem, but i could just feel it more because of the palpitations. Apparently its side effects of Buserelin and as a diabetic im more prone to them.....fecking marvelous! I dont remember feeling like this in previous cycles, but then again my diabetes hadnt been diagnosed.
Feeling better today, just dizzy. Doc said to persevere as side effects should subside.
Ive only got til next Fri, just pray I can either cope, or they subside. Movie day today with my little man on the couch.
Oh the joys of IVF!!!

Rachel- Wonderful news! congratulations x

Gemz- Hope you feel better soon sweetie x

Hi to all the gang xxx

Congratulations Rachel :baby: Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Gemz hope you are feeling better soon xx

Sugarbutties glad you are feeling better x

Hi to everyone else xx

Thank you everyone for your congratulations I'm gonna stay around if that's ok with you all to try n help answer newbies questions they have when they start this huge journey xxxx

Arrh Rachel that's really thoughtful and valued by all the newbies!

Well ladies AF showed up over 2 weeks late on Friday morning, so I was in HC Sat morning for my baseline & started jabbing last night. So lucky my hubby feels ok to mix & jab I don't think I could do it!
Countdown commences...

Hope everyone is ok?
Gemz are you feeling better? X
Sugar that sounds awful, just keep focused on the end, hoping its worth feeling so rubbish! X

Janey hope your first jabs weren't too bad, I was the opposite to you, I hated needles but found I felt better being in control and doing them myself.

Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry for lack of personals I'm just catching up on my mobile xx

OMG Jamie, can't believe you have less than 10 weeks to your DD! That has flown over x

OMG Jamie, can't believe you have less than 10 weeks to your DD! That has flown over x

Tell me about it! At the time I feel like its dragging but looking back it has flew!
I have just Over 3 weeks left in work, sep11th, the I have 3 weeks of holidays to use an then start my maternity with 3 weeks to go. I can't wait!
How you and your little man getting on?

Gemz how you feeling now? At my midwifes appointment she said I had something in my urine and wanted to send it of, hope I don't have an infection. I've also gone anaemic so on prescribed iron which Is messing me up a bit ha.

Sugarbutties hope your feeling better and the side effects are wearing of.

Hey to everyone, hope your all doing as well as can be. I'd name but this groups getting so big again now I know ill miss someone off. Xx

Thanks Jamie & AQ... It's so nice to have support from people who know what's going on.
Well day 3 of jabbing & I feel ok... Hoping continues!

Hi to everyone else xxx

Hi all,

Sorry for lack of personals, had a pretty tough few days. The things they don't tell you when your trying to become pregnant, well dental pain must be pretty high up. A friend of mine joked that for every pregnacy she had she lost a tooth - I can understand where she's coming from now. Dentist had to do everything blind as can't have x rays taken, tooth has been in agony past few days with no sign of it letting up. :(

Hope everyone is ok, and will post properly when I'm not in so much agony and can focu on the screen without wincing.

Love to all x x x x

Ps despite being in so much pain apparently I've still been smiling, and wishing that everyone on here gets their own bfp and little miracle!

Hey AQ luckily I'm on SP, feeling thankful that I didn't have to inject for longer. I think that once I start the Cetrotide, I won't feel so normal. is that the case? Will I get bloated etc?
Sneezed yesterday and felt like someone was poking me with a stick in my lower stomach... happy if that's the only side effect!

Oh no Gemz, bless you, going to the dentist is bad at the best of times! are you feeling better? X

Cvaeh - How are you? fingers crossed for you xxxx

Sugar - how are you getting on? i think you're a few days on SP in front of me.

Hi to everyone XXX

Janey- Ah SP is much better than LP :) you won't notice much difference with the cetrotide other than its a bit awkward to inject as the syringe is stiffer and you will never get rid of the lil air bubble in it either but don't worry cos its being injected into your fat and not a vein its fine. I panicked 2nd cycle and asked the nurse and she said its fine so just a thumbs up for you ;) also inject it slowly as i did it fast 2nd cycle and it formed a lil lump under the skin. If that happens just massage the area an it will go down. Here for any help/advice u may need. xxx

Hi ladies....having a nightmare. Need some help. I'm on 8 amps of merinoval and I have just spilled 7 amps all over floor as I was mixing. I took another 7, but now I will be short a day! I'm devastated as I dread to think how much I will have to pay. Also Fri is my last day, so will I even get them in time?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->