IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Great news Rachel.

Hope you are all doing well. My little man is getting big! 6 months old now. It is absolutely flying by.

Sending you all baby dust. Xxxx

Sugar- i know the pharmacy that i use do next day delivery and if you explain situation i am sure they will make sure you are priority!! I used health care at home x x

P.s the clinic always carry a small supply anyway. I got some from if pharmacy at the womens once the same day x

cvaeh thank you. I used pharmasure, well thats who HC use! I go in for my day 10 scan on fri. Im hoping ive responded enough that i may not need to take my last lot! Honestly, as if its not stressful enough. How much is 1 amp of Merinoval do you know? Roll on 8am so I can ring HC x

I was on menopur. That was pretty expensive per amp, but not sure of exact price. I think phamasure are very similar as i used them when i was at the women's too so i am sure they will get you some quickly. I definitely got menopur the same day from women's pharmacy downstairs in hospital as i had to stim for an extra day so needed it the same night as my scan. How are you feeling? X x

Thats encouraging to know. I got myself into such a panic when it happened. My hubbie thought Id got the needle stuck in me as I screamed. We could just do without having to pay out more money. Seeing as I spilled 7, Im sure we are looking at £100....gutted. They may have some sympathy and let me off (as if!)
Im feeling much better after my drama thank you. My ovaries feel like to footballs, which Im hoping is a good sign, as Im a poor responder, even with 8 amps! Starting to get nervous, as this is our last shot at it.
Where are you up to with your cycle?x

Have you had a scan yet? It sounds good you can feel your ovaries. Mine felt like my first ever cycle when i had my most! I never really felt them after though but have always had plenty of eggs. It is just the quality of my eggs that are shocking even though i am 32. I test on Monday but i am realistic and know i would be a rare case to test positive with a four cell on day three. Who knows though? I am rare to have had so many cycles with zero or very low fert and also to have the egg collection needle go through my bladder. You never know i may get a good rare thing!! I have no symptoms at all though, even the sore boobs from the progesterone injections have gone.
I always seem to have a bit of a trauma when mixing the injection. One morning the needle didn't go on properly so when i started injecting i lost some out of the sides so ended up ringing hospital in panic. X x x x

Stay positive. No symptoms doesnt mean a BFP! I think we always try to not build our hopes up as a natural barrier, but they do say to visualise. My egg quality is fine (well it was 6 yrs ago on our last cycle!) Im 35 now, so who knows what the quality is like now?! I just dont respond very well. This is my 4 th cycle and Ive only produced 2, 4, 2 eggs. Thankfully we were successful on our 3rd cycle.
Cant believe the needle went through your bladder! Thats so bad. Did they repair it? I remember waking up through mine in agony and I thought that was bad.
I will keep everything crossed for you. Thanks for replying to me. Good to have some support.....hubbie is amazing, but I think unless you are going through the hormone changes, you cant empathise.
xx

Oh no sugar, I have no clue what to do but positive the HC will advise. Hope you get it sorted tomorrow AM! Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks AQ thats very kind of you - bit nervous about the cetrotide but happy I'm half way through... Got a feeling I might need more drugs as I don't feel any different downstairs!
X

Sugar- I am sure you will get it sorted. Good luck x

Cvaeh- I think it becomes hard to be positive after multiple fails so i do understand how you must be feeling which i think only comes from having had multiple fails myself. I have EVERYTHING crossed for you. When is OTD? x

Africa- otd is Monday. Hope your okay x x x

Sugar- hope you got your medication sorted. The bladder heals pretty quickly so they just put a catheter in for an hour. Took a while to wee normally after but seem okay now x x x

Thank.you ladies. Clinic said they could do me a prescription this morning at my scan and collect it from hospital pharmacy......didn't say how much it would be though!
Feeling very nervous this morning scared I absent responded, or my follies aren't big enough and today could be the end of our journey. Keep pitting off getting a shower as I don't want to go! X

Good luck Sugar - hope it all goes to plan & I'm sorry to hear about the spilled drugs. It will all be worth it though if you get your BFP!! xx

Good luck Sugar, Fingers crossed for you that your scan is good!

I felt so nervous yesterday for my 6 day scan... but all was good and I started Cetrotide last night when I got home. Although I must have tensed up as it really hurt compared to the Merional injection and then I nearly fainted... ha ha, so that wasn't so good!
Only 7 more injections to go until it really begins!

Good luck Cvaeh! xxx

Nice to see you around Excited, hope you're keeping well XXX

Hi Janey - thanks, I am doing ok thank you. Lurking more than posting these days!!!!

Glad to hear 6 day scan went well. I found the cetrotide a real pain! I found the plunger really hard to push down on that one. The good news is I only really reacted to it the first time i used it. My tummy went bright red and really itchy. That lasted a few hours then it went back to normal and the other times didn't bother me that much. Was just another faff after mixing 5 viles of menopur over 2 needles to then have to do another one!

Cveah - fingers crossed for Monday, Will be thinking of you.

Hi to everyone else too! Gemz - can't believe you've got to 15 weeks already... where has that time gone!

Sugar- Glad you got sorted x

Janey- It will get easier x

Cvaeh- All my hopes and prayers are with you for Monday. Please let this be your long awaited and well deserved BFP x

Hi to all the gang xxx

I had 11 follies today. Only 2 were measuring 20mm+, so I have to do another two days of stimms to let the others grow. I was so relieved! We are booked i for e/c weds am. Just pray we get some good eggs for fertilisation.
What is the criteria and procedure for eeva? If we get embryos, when would I be looking at e/t? All seems so long ago since our lat cycle in 2007!
We had to pay another £391 for 28 amps of menopur! Hubbie needed cpr!

Hope you are all well?

I'm not too sure about eeva sugar but the egg transfer is either 3 or 5 days dependant on how many eggs fertilise and how they all develop. If will be here before you k ow it good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->