IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hmmm not sure why my post happened twice with quite some time in between - was on moby.

Wrighty I'm sure your 20 week scan will be fine. My 20 week scan. Is on my itty day which I thought was super cool x x x

I'm so sorry cvaeh - I had everything crossed for you. I agree with Gemz - however you get there you will be a fab mum.

MrsE - nice to see you around too. You have been in my thoughts xx

Cvaeh- I am so, sorry. My heart sank when i read this as really hoped and prayed this would be your time. xxx
Come over to the thread i started... https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...ad-ladies-have-had-3-failed-ivf-cycles-3.html

To our lovely ladies who are pregnant, just a gentle reminder that this is a IVF thread so can we keep pregnancy talk to a minimum please due to a lot of upsetting times for some of our ladies on this thread who are still going through the hell of infertility xxx

AQ - I've found your 3+ cycles so I will also be joining you guys over there! No offence but not really a club I dreamt of joining cos hoped we'd all have our miracles by now! Damn Mother Nature and all that.

Just found out via Facebook that my cousin who has one child and remarried and whose new hubby doesn't want more children is pregnant! Even those that don't want kids get pregnant which is just like a dagger through my heart cos they have no idea what I would give for the chance cos none of my extended family know my problems. Happy for them but just highlights my bodies inability to be able to preform a natural process like I needed reminding!

Like sucks sometimes :(

(((hugs))) one of my friends just had her baby last week, pregnancy was unplanned, she took time off work to think about 'what to do' and had never wanted kids. Know how you feel. Life does suck and never seems to be fair but no matter what i still believe somehow we will be mums one day so stay strong xxx

Cveah....so sorry to read your BFN. Even when you're half expecting it, it still hurts as.much. I won't another with cliches, because at the end of the day its just heart breaking to not be pregnant. Rest your mind and body ready for the next step. Xxxx

Lilkklegemz and milliebear tank you for info re eeva. I will ask more questions tomorrow. Seems to not ne as amazing as I first thought!

E/c for.us tomorrow morning....feeling very.nervous.

Xxx

Good luck for ec tomorrow sugar and even better luck with your report, hope it all goes well and get plenty of rest :) xx

Sugar good luck for ec today! I used embyroscope and would use it again! I loved the USB pen that they gave us of our embryo growing even thou sadly for me didn't work.

Hopefully you'll get a brilliant number of eggs! Will check I thru the day love gem x x x

Good luck sugar, enjoy it's my favourite part the. The best sleep you'll have for the next 2 weeks xxx

I dont see consultant again until 24 weeks (4 weeks tomorrow) when im due to have a growth scan then i see him again 28, 30 and 32 weeks. I have 20 weeks scan on wednesday which i am nervous about incase they find something wrong. If they do think i will see consultant earlier to talk things through but not totally sure lol x[/QUOTE]

Good luck today Wrighty hope it all goes well xxx

Good luck for ec sugar, as has already been said the sleep is lovely, you feel like you're floating away. The cup of tea they give you when you wake up is the best ever! :)

We got 9 eggs! really pleased with that, as the most we have ever had is 4! I know its quality, not quantity.
The drugs were amazing....you were all right. I asked to buy some haha.
Feeling very sore and tired, so home now resting in bed.
eeva machine was broken, so we are having embryoscope, which we are happy with. Didnt know about the USB....nice little bonus.
Find out tomorrow if any have fertilised.......please, please, please.
Thanks for all of your support ladies xxx

Sugar-Glad your EC went well and TONS of luck for the dreaded call tomorrow. I think the call is the worst part of the cycle tbh. So nerve wracking! wishing you all the best x

Sugar!!! That's brilliant news!!! I got 9 too - with any luck you'll get a frozen one or two!! Enjoy the rest of the day relaxing and fx for a good fert report!

Sugar - congratulations 9 is a great number as you will some to freeze I'm sure x

Hi to all the rest of the gang x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->