IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Best of luck with tomorrow's call sugar xxx

Thanks Ladies
had a lovely day relaxing in bed. Few questions starting to pop into my mind now. Hoping you can answer oh wise ones!
Is today classed as day 1? So if we get et on day 3, will that be fri, or sat?

We have never had any embies to freeze, as weve never had 9 eggs. Assuming we get more than 2 to fertilise do we have to pay for the others to be frozen? Im sure Ive got info on this, but too scared to look, as our money pot is almost out!!

xx

Day 1 is tomorrow so your transfer will be Saturday or Monday. The freezing is at an extra cost, my clinic charges extra to go to blastocyst but I don't think the women's does xxx

Congratulations sugar. Good luck for call tomorrow x x x

Great news Sugar - I will be stalking tomorrow for your report.

Lmh - if you are reading, I have been thinking of you. Hope you are ok.

I haven't seen Michelle post for a while - where are you up to hun?

AFM - off to see the counsellor tomorrow for the post cycle session. I postponed it from 2 days after my bfn so feel like I will actually be able to talk rather Han just sob now. Also back to see the consultant on 4th sept for debrief session... Can't wait for that one....

Hope all are well xx

Cvah- so sorry xx

I hope you are all doing ok. I do try and keep up to date!

AQ- it was me that text you! Xx

I had counselling after my miscarriage in March and it really did help. Have you got any frosties xxx

Hope your well Lindy xxx

Thanks Bugs- sadly no frosties. 10 eggs became 5 embryos of which only 2 so so ones made it to day 5, both were transferred... Just wished we had some in the freezer but hey ho xx

We're the same I would kill to have a few in the freezer just to not have to go through the hell of a full cycle but at the same time once it works I won't be doing it again so the thought of destroying any frosties would kill me I think I'd have to donate them to another couple xxx

Lindy- Sorry i didn't reply. I am having a nightmare with my phone atm as i disputed the bill and was waiting for a manager to call me back from vodafone which never happened and they cut me off! then yesterday i dropped the bloody phone in the road as i got out the car and smashed the screen to bits so it is now in repair shop at the hefty cost of £70 as stupidly i wasn't insured :( so got no phone until Fri now. Glad your ok! how is Thomas? x

Hope everyone else is ok?

AFM- Just got my 2 stone award at slimming world so very happy with my progress so far :) xxx

So sorry to read your news Cveah :hugs: :hugs:

Sugar good luck for the phone call tomorrow x

AQ fab news on the weight loss xxxx

Thanks Susie :) very pleased so far and i am sure all will help give my poor eggies a little extra chance or i am at least hoping. lol. Hope u are ok? xxx

We got 9 eggs! really pleased with that, as the most we have ever had is 4! I know its quality, not quantity.
The drugs were amazing....you were all right. I asked to buy some haha.
Feeling very sore and tired, so home now resting in bed.
eeva machine was broken, so we are having embryoscope, which we are happy with. Didnt know about the USB....nice little bonus.
Find out tomorrow if any have fertilised.......please, please, please.
Thanks for all of your support ladies xxx

Congrats sugar good luck with the call tomorrow x

Morning lovely ladies... I've got 11 fertilised embryos sitting in the embryoscope waiting until Monday for ET... But This is the worst I've felt through the whole process.
How did you ladies deal with not hearing about your embryos progress until it was time to transfer? Don't get me wrong we're delighted and Im thankful as I know there are many couples not as fortunate as us but my stomach is doing somersaults!

Well done Sugar, hope you received a good report today fx crossed for you both xxxx

Morning lovely ladies... I've got 11 fertilised embryos sitting in the embryoscope waiting until Monday for ET... But This is the worst I've felt through the whole process.
How did you ladies deal with not hearing about your embryos progress until it was time to transfer? Don't get me wrong we're delighted and Im thankful as I know there are many couples not as fortunate as us but my stomach is doing somersaults!

Well done Sugar, hope you received a good report today fx crossed for you both xxxx

Congratulations on the 11 embies and good luck with ET on monday :) x

Janey, congrats hunni that's brilliant! I felt awful after ec and a bit groggy even thou your only out for 30 mins!

Sugar how did you get on?

Sorry cant reply properly on phone will chat later x x

Janey- Wow that is fab! we only ever got 1 embie so always had a awful 2 days before transfer incase it arrested but with 9 you will be fine. The 2ww is another matter... lol. Good luck x

Sugar- Hope your call was a good one x

Janey fab number of embies, congrats :) I found not knowing really hard, I only had three so was constantly worrying they wouldn't make it. I agree with AQ, with 9 you will almost definitely have some to transfer and you should get some frosties too fingers crossed. This and the 2ww is the worst part, we are all here if you need anything, good luck xx

AQ am good thanks, busy busy with work and my little man but would never complain, I know how lucky I am every single day. Hope you are ok xxx

AQ that's a super fab achievement!

Tooexcited, hope your Councelling session went well. Straight away I was a wreck, and let everything build up for months. I had 8 sessions 6 months later, and it really turned me around, so hope its done you some good.

Hope everyone is doing well, love to all the gang as usual x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->