IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi guys, has anyone heard from sugar to see how she got on? Been thinking of her the last day or so. Sugar if your around I hope you've had a positive outcome. Big hugs x x x

Hi to all the gang, thank god it's Friday eh? Just a dentist appointment before I can start to enjoy the weekend! Hope your all well x x

Hi everyone - I am also awaiting Sugar's fert call...

Counselling session was great thanks Gem - we talked about coping strategies and she was just fantastic. Seeing her again in 2 and a bit weeks.

Janey - great news on your 11 embies and yes the waiting to hear is a killer but you have done a few days now so not too much longer to go.

I've been put on notice by my boss that i might need to work over the weekend... this sucks!!!

Have a great weekend all xx

Lindy- Sorry i didn't reply. I am having a nightmare with my phone atm as i disputed the bill and was waiting for a manager to call me back from vodafone which never happened and they cut me off! then yesterday i dropped the bloody phone in the road as i got out the car and smashed the screen to bits so it is now in repair shop at the hefty cost of £70 as stupidly i wasn't insured :( so got no phone until Fri now. Glad your ok! how is Thomas? x

Hope everyone else is ok?

AFM- Just got my 2 stone award at slimming world so very happy with my progress so far :) xxx

Fabulous weight loss!!!! I love food so much. I wish I didn't. Thomas is doing great thanks. He is getting so big. He is hard work, even mum/mil say he is demanding but I know no different and wouldn't change a thing about him. Will email a few pics, I know its not what people want to see on here. When are you aiming for round 4?

I pray every night that all the ladies praying for babies get their prayers answered. Xxxx after Thomas's birth I was rushed to theatre and they werr being all Nice and sympathetic but i was saying I'm so lucky, you have no idea how many women in the HC would trade places with me now. I know I am lucky and hope you all get there with all my heart. Xxx

Tooexcited, am really glad your session helped. My coping strategy was to visualise my next hurdle e.g. "My operation in x weeks" "consultant in x weeks" or "next cycle of IVF in x weeks" it helped me but I'll be honest it had its drawbacks too especially if something didn't go to my plan in my head.

Lindy Thomas seems like a delightful handful! Bet your ran off your feet with your cheeky chappy!;)

X x x

Hi Ladies.....so sorry for not updating you. Lead on laptop broke!
Out of the 9 follicles, only 3 were mature enough for fertilisation, of which 2 fertilised. Bitter sweet, as we are grateful to have 2, but disappointing from 9. e have et in the morning.
We only had 2 embies last time and were successful with our little boy, so fingers crossed history shall be repeated!!
Still feeling very sore from ec....like Ive been punched in stomach. guess thats normal?

Janey....great news. Got everything crossed for you!

Really excited to see our 2 little embies tomorrow, just pray they cling on.
Thanks for all of your support ladies.
xx

Glad you have two wonderful little embryos. Good luck in the morning x x x x

Good luck with your embies sugar :) my friend had ivf at the womens a few weeks after us and only got 1 egg, which has ended up as a pregnancy, so it can take only 1 :) x

Sugar great news you have 2 embies, I only had 2 by day three out of 12 eggs at collection, and out of those 2 I got my little boy. Will you have both put back or just one? xx

I got 3 embies that fertilised and I responded quite well, so I was told.
2 were frozen and by luck my embie snuggled right in.

Good luck for transfer tomorrow xx

Sugar that's brilliant news! I got 9 eggs too, of that 4 fertilised (1 was too immature and the other 4 fertilised abnormally). Of that 3 survived, 1 transferred and 2 frozen. As you know I wasn't successful but it does only take one, and like you said history will hopefully repeat itself!

Wishing you all the luck tomorrow - are you going to have 2 transferred? Just think this time tomorrow you'll be PUPO!

All the very best of luck today Sugar... Will be thinking of you xxx

Hi & thanks to the ladies who have given me words of advice, encouragement & support, i truly appreciate it, you don't know how special you are! 2more days to go! Xxx

Janey those two days will fly over!!

Sugar hope everything has gone well x x

Gemz- Thanks :) i am proud of myself for sticking to the diet with so much gone on but feel lots better for it :) x

Lindy- Aww sounds like Thomas keeps you on your toes! lol. Yes email me anytime. Long time no chat x

Sugar- Hope all went well today? x

Janey- Ooh not long now! x

Hi to all the gang xxx

AQ when you've reached your target goal, you should do one of those photos of you now in pants that fit you before! :) I always love those photos as it shows how much weight you've lost!

Thanks ladies. Et wemt really well. Very relaxing and lovely to see our two embed before they were transferred. Just hoping they are both snuggling in for the next 9 months.
Having a really strong twinge in my rightside of womb. Not sure.if.its ovaries shrinking.back after ec, or could it possibly be embies burrowing? Just wishful thinking?
My test date is Fri 13th! Argh! X

Sugar- Congrats on being pupo! :) i had twinges like that after every ET. Its normal, just the womb contracting a little after having transfer and your ovaries settling down after egg collection x

Gemz- Yeah i am defo gonna do that as still got my old jeans but everything else that is too big i have sold x

Hi to all the gang xxx

AQ, love it!

Sugar, it. Took a few days for everything to settle down. Congrats on being PUPO! Fx 13th will be lucky for you!

Love to all the gang x x

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well?
I'm back at work after my 6 Weeks summer hols and nothing else new! Had a few acupuncture sessions with Jackie in west Kirby and have loved it so far!
Got my consultation on Friday with Mr Ellard at Arrowe Park for paperwork and consent etc. Am hoping we may get a start date and things will move quite swiftly! Does anyone know about next steps/ waiting time after completing paperwork? Hate this waiting game!!!!!

Love to all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->