IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Lovely news congrats Sharkey!

Victoria - I've heard before that Warrington only offer one... It's that postcode lottery... Have you thought about transferring to the women's? They may offer you the extra go for free.
As for the blood, I'm not an expert on this but isn't it the right time for implantation for you then? Fx for you! I've not had anything like that, all ive had & got is more AF twinges :( Xxx

Janey... Red blood though.. That's not right surely... I had cramps last night but it,was like wind rather than af.... Where are you up to janey? X

I'm not sure i would have thought as long as its not full flow it's implantation... I'm sure the other more experienced ladies could advise.
I'm 6dp5dt so due to test Friday 13th... But think We're going to wait until the weekend so We have a day out of work to process the result... Not looking forward to it! Xxx
How are you feeling otherwise? X

Hey janey
I'm just lay up in bed now. Just went to loo and it was just a little smear but my period are so light I wouldn't know the difference. I felt fine... Like I said had twinges last night but it was like trapped wind
So you are just 2 days ahead of me? I know what you mean re doing it on a Friday.. Would be hard to go to work then if good or bad news...
Just had a good sob on hubby.. This is the hardest thing isn't it

Arrrh Victoria xxx It is the hardest thing, but could be the most rewarding, if only we had a crystal ball hey?!
I'm trying to be positive, what will be will be! Probably best you have a good sob, let it all out & you'll feel better! Xxx
I've been full of cold since last Saturday just can't shake it & can't take anything for it, it's all driving me insane!
Going shopping to make me feel better then off out with the whole family for Sunday dinner. Only my mum knows so its great that no one talks about it or is wondering about any results... Our chance to feel normal! Chin up lovely enjoy your Sunday, 7 days to go for you xxx

And you janey... Have a great day and hope your cold buggers off ASAP...only 5 days for you now! I'm debating staying laid up just in case but then I think what's meant to be is meant to be and maybe I ought to just go and do something to take my mind off it. I just wish someone could say its too early for it to be a period....
Have a lovely day x

Victoria, sorry about the bleeding, there really is no way of knowing it could go either way. It could be implantation bleeding or it could be the start of AF. I once bled 1 week before test day and it was a negative but at the same time lots of women have had implantation bleeding and got a positive test. Just hang in there xxxx

Thanks bugs... Nothing more at moment... Seems to have stopped ... But I have twinges...
This is just horrendous!
Love x

Hi ladies :flower:

Melbram I was so sorry to read about your cycle, thinking of you and sending lots of hugs :hugs: x

Victoria like the others have said there is just no real way of knowing about the bleeding at this stage. I did have some, it was about a week after transfer (3 day) and was brown. Everything crossed for you x

Janey good luck with the rest of your 2ww x

Sharkey great news about your bfp!! Hope all is ok when you go to the gp. I know a few people who have had natural pregnancies very soon after Ivf, think pregnancy can kick start the system for some people. Keep us posted with how you get on xx

Hi to everyone else :flower: xxx

Sharkey, I have heard the same thing as susie too. You'll have your hands full with two little ones so cose together - what will be the age gap?

Victoria, as others have said there is no way to know yet. All you can do is try not to think of it, chill out and relax and keep everything crossed. Take care hun

Afm not much to report here, other than I feel like I've been robbed in tesco on my weekly shop! :(

Sharkey- fabulous!!!!! Thrilled for you.

AQ- how was your night out?

Melbram- hugs. X

Hope all you lovelies are doing well?

Amf- cannot believe where the days fly to. Days become weeks which become months! Back in work from November. Dreading it. Got a very very demanding little man here who is cutting 2 teeth(always demanding though!). He is a real man, trying to stop breastfeeding but he won't have it... Boob man when he grows up :) xxxx

Lindy, that's proper made me snigger! Thanks sweetie, I've needed cheering up! :)

He has just been in the bath with me and was putting his face under the water to try and get to them. He kept coming up spluttering but trying again. Not bob apple, bob boob!! Xx

Haha that's brilliant! In years to come when he gets married you can embarrass him with those stories!

Thank you everyone for the congratulatory messages, early days yet xx

Gemz; all being well there will be 15/16 months between them... Just crossing everything Is okay, hoping they will send me for a scan 2moz just to try & see something!! Trying not to get excited as of yet as anything could happen x

Hi Susie, have heard the same thing.... Been wanting a baby for years, conceive one via IVF & then bang I get preggers naturally, still can't believe It x How's motherhood treating you? x

Sharkey there is 15 months between me and my brother, growing up we fought like cat and dog, but were so close now. Having said that there's 18 years between me and one of my sisters (she's 13) and 27 years (yes that's right - she's only 4) between me and the youngest one! Keeping everything crossed and will have to let us know how you get on at the GPS!

Lindy: that is hilarious! Almost time for work already - bad times

Gems: I am off shopping in a little while - Just seem to be more expensive every time I go

Victoria: glad the bleeding has stopped FX for your BFP

afm: I have appointment with Dr Troupe about embryo quality etc but I also want to have my tubes looked at to see whether there is any endo/blockage. I have never had this done and now with natural the only way forward for at least a year I want to make sure that there isnt an unknown problem. Do you know how I would go about doing this? Do I need to have my appointment with Dr Troupe first and mention it to him to refer me or if I ring the clinic would they also make me an appointment with someone like Mr Gatsvani (spelt wrong)???

Thanks for all the lovely messages.. Clinic upped my dose of cyclogest and no bleeding at all today... So far . X
Positive thoughts to all of you xxx

That's great news Victoria! Hope everything goes smoothly now Ann you get your bfp!

Arrh Victoria that's good probably put your mind at rest a little too. Please don't tell me that you've got more pessaries though???.... These bum bullets have a lot to answer for, pure evilness! How are you feeling now? Better than yesterday?
Off out for a long walk & then an early night for me... So boring as I wish away my days! X

Love to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->