IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Can't believe It, we are pregnant :-0 Saw the sac, yolk & featal pole :) We were blubbering Including the radiographer...... We've been dated at 6 weeks!! Must be a miracle & an unexpected one at that xxx Both of us are elated of course, never thought In a million years It would happen. Thank you for being there, means a lot xx

Wow great news Sharkey :cloud9: So happy for you x I'm doing good thanks, running round after my energetic 16 month old but wouldn't change it for anything, feel so lucky every day xx

Gemz hope you ok and feeling better soon? x

How are the 2ww ladies getting on? X

Great news Sharkey :flower:

Get well soon Gem - hope you get over it quickly. Maybe its a pringles overdose he he xx

Lovely news sharkey......that makes 2 of us! Did a digital test and I'm pregnant! Still in shock. not meant to test til.Fri, but I couldn't resist. will test again Fri....Eekk! Xxx

Oh I've not been on here for a while & there is sooooo much going on. Congratulations to both Sharkey & sugar :yipee: & best of luck to those currently going through a cycle. :hugs: xxx

Yey sharkey and sugar butties. Fabulous news!!! Keep the babydust flowing. Xx

Yippee, what lovely news! Congratulations Sharkey and Sugar! Lets hope all this baby dust continues!!
Feeling hopeful and positive for us all
Xxx

Sharkey and sugar, mega congratulations!

Sharkey, if your six weeks now when is edd?

Tooexcited, nope although I ate a load of them the other night that's not the reason! I've got a uti, doctor confirmed it! :( antibiotics for me!

Ps lets hope this rush of bfps bring the rest of the ladies on here some luck too! Long may it continue!

Oh gosh... Come on!!!! Well done sugar and sharky! Sprinkle some my way!! Xx
Ps gems... Ouch... Hope you are ok x

2 days to go Janey! Are you going to test tomorrow or wait till OTD?

Hey.. Quick question... Does anyone know what happens after your test day? Do you go in to the hospital for bloods? Good luck janey... I'm starting to worry... I know it's still too soon but can't help myself.. No second line coming yet....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->