IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hey janey... Yep more bum bullets... Another one each day... I wanted to go in for a progesterone blood test but they said it was unnecessary...
My dog is looking at me like I'm the worst person in the world as he's just had three quick walks rather than a couple of mega ones... Daren't risk it tonight and don't want to push my luck! How are you janey? Any symptoms? Friday not far away? I nipped today to get the first response tests and now just desperate to test! X

I don't know if I could handle another one... Very brave! I'm ok, feel a little negative as I don't know how I'm meant to feel, still got AF pains which come & go, sore boobs (ish) veiny too but that's it and they could be symptoms of the bum bullets... Little f****rs!
Don't know how I feel about Friday, dreading it, excited & want to know so I can deal with it! Hubby is really positive no doubt in his mind its worked... I'm a bit more realistic!
What would the blood test show you?
Yep I agree rest up there's loads of time for doggies walking! Ooooh that's brave getting a test... Do you think you'll test early then? X

My friend who had icsi said the first thing she got was veiny boobs!!! I hope it's a good sign! When you say sore boobs do you mean the whole boob? My nipples are sore but boobs no different...
I might do one weds am...but I'll see if om brave enough. I just wondered if a blood test might have shown if your progesterone levels were high enough.. My friend had this done when she had a bleed.

Sharkey- Congrats. It seems to happen a lot that women who have IVF then fall naturally. Good luck x

Janey- Not long now! fingers crossed for you! x

Victoria- Hope the bleeding stops. I always bled on OTD with all my cycles. Like the girls said, could be implantation or could be AF. Its a waiting game sadly and what will be will be but hope its good news for you x

Lindy- Nite out was fab but im still suffering! ha. Getting older and can't hack the ale. Glad your lil monkey is keeping u on your toes x

Gemz- I had more than 1 drink for you! i blame u! haha x

Melbram- My gazvani did my lap and although he does'nt have the best bed side manner he is very efficient and a great surgeon ;) good luck x

Hi to Susie and all the gang xxx

Thanks Africa... It did... Two times yesterday I wiped and it was red but stopped straight after and nothing at all today so feeling more positive x very jealous re the night out on the razz!

Hi LAdies
Just back from Rome.....it was amazing and kept my mind from the agony of the 2ww.

Janey....I test on Fri too!!!! I was in Home and Bargain and saw preg test for 99p. Thought Id throw some in basket. Did a test earlier (just couldnt resist) and the faintest of lines appeared. I mean so faint you could hardly see. Hubbie could see it too, but told me off for testing too early. Now Ive just confused myself! Am i, or Aren't I? Argh!!!
My nipples are soooo sore, even the water in the shower is too much for them. Also, Ive been a bit light headed when I'm lay down, which I remember with my little boy.
Oh the agony of the 2ww.

Victoria nice to meet you and I hope everything is ok?

Hi to everyone else
xxx

Aq blame away!!

Sugar, glad you had a lovely time in Rome. Hubby and I went there a few years back, and accidentally managed to get into see a papal audience. Was awesome and I'm not even catholic., it was the retired pope mind! As for the pregnancy test, I'd put it out of your mind. You've got 4 days before OTD so chances are its still to early to test. I'd buy an expensive one thou as they tend to be more sensitive to you HSG levels.

Victoria that could be a side affect of the pessaries (evil things) or it could be a positive sign, how long now till OTD?

Janey hope the 2ww is not torturing you too.

Wow we do have a lot of ladies going thru this at the moment don't we?

Love to all the gang, seems my personals are shrinking at the moment. The weather has taken a total nose dive but I'm refusing to put central heating on in September! Currently in pjs under duvet thinking of going to bed! Only way to stay warm at the moment!

Love and big hugs to all the gang bugs, Jamie, Harvey, Lindy, susie, AQ, Lisa, Mrse, cvaeh sharkey, all the newbies and anyone I may have missed

Gem x x

Hi sugar... Lovely to meet you! Rome would've been where we would have been heading off for my birthday ... So jealous!!!! Was it fabulous?

That's great re a fine line.... My hubby would shout at me too! I'm really pleased for you

I had a mild meltdown yesterday when I wiped (sorry) and there was blood.. Happened twice but not had anything today at all or since last one at 3pm yesterday

Its funny that yoi never give this part a thought (well I didn't).. It was all about injecting and the stress of lots of different drugs in my system... Never thought nature would be the hardest part!

Ps, Melbram dr Drakeley did my lap. He was very good, and I thank him very much for my successful pregnancy, might be another option. Will pm you tomorrow with details x x x

Hey gem
I'm Sunday so a little more waiting than janey and sugar for me!

Ps I'm pretty sure a visit with even a retired pope is a grandchildren telling story... Can't be that many people who get an audience! I've never met anyone!

Don't think it was pessaries as I go up the bum (sorry)!! I'm on another one a day now so that's fun! Anything that stops that scary wipe happening again, I will do
How are you feeling? Xx

Hi everyone - just checking in.

Good luck to all those who are testing this week. I was exactly the same Victoria... I had thought that the jabs were going to be the hard part but actually they are the easiest as you have full control over the situation. The ivf 2ww is just awful! You have my full sympathy. Not too much longer to go. I hope this week flies for you xx

Haha I know Victoria, that's what hubby and I said, we were just queuing up for what we thought was St Peters church, and I said to hubby that's odd we're being fed away. Then a Swiss guard asked for our tickets and we said we were going to get them now thinking you had to pay to get in, then he told us to have a nice audience with the pope! Really shocked as we did try to get tickets but seemed to blag are way in! We're we 50 ft from the pope, super cool!

I'm dong ok, feel sick to be honest, although that may be the Pringles I've been craving. I bed chilling and about to go to sleep, super tired. I took it in turns with the pessaries as I found dong them in the bum caused me either constipation or diahorrea (sorry if that's tmi!)

Hope your doing well, Sunday will be here before you know it

X x x

Haha!!! I'm lying here I'm bed also with one in... Desperate for the loo.. I used to struggle before these little buggers but oh no... Now.. I'm virtually unstoppable!! I did a third tub of Pringles today.. Lush. How far gone are you now?
Btw.. Today I emailed with a beautifully empassioned letter my mp and the rt hon Jeremy hunt! You would be proud!

Haha lindy love your bob boob story!

Victoria glad the bleeding has stopped. Nothing stops the stress though the 2ww is awful!!
Janey hope your doing ok on your 2ww.
Sugarbutties, that is quite early to test, but saying that I did mine 2 days early, but I used a clear blue digital. The cheap test had a faint line, but it was a real squinty pale line.
Wishing you all the luck In the world.
Bum bullets are awful full stop! I hated them more than I did injecting and I hate needles!
I can't remember who said about veiny boobs, I'm on my phone and if I go over a page it deleted what I've already wrote, but I got really bad veiny boobs. The rest of my body has caught up too, I'm practically see through!
Aq glad you had a good night.

Hope everyone is well love to all xxx

Oooh, it's very exciting here at the moment, all the best of luck to those ladies testing in the next few days :)

I used the superdrug tests, I found them really sensitive - even though hubby didn't believe at as the line was faint, so we ran out and got a clear blue to actually see the word 'pregnant'!

Just a quick update from me, will be on our way to the hospital In the next hour or so..... My stomach Is churning & Im gonna be sick If Im not careful.... Deep down I know there's a good chance that this pregnancy Is an Ectopic Pregnancy, Im hoping with everything we've got that It Is'nt but as they say - It's In god's hands xx Depending on the outcome will let you know later If not the next couple of days....

Lots of Love

Sharkey xxx

Hope everything goes ok sharkey. Thinking of you.

I've been sent home from work, feeling really poorly so lying on sofa in pjs feeling sorry for myself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->