IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hey sugar... It's wishful thinking now I think.... So sad.. Just keep welling up.. X
Good luck janey x

Looks like friday the 13th is a lucky day for hubby & I.... This morning I got my first ever BFP! We can't quite believe it but totally delighted it has worked.
Thank you truly to everyone on this blog who has helped me during this process & good luck to all who have had their BFP's & masses of baby dust to those who are waiting for their BFPs.
Lots of love to all xxx

Congratulations to everyone who has had bfps. I keep popping on to see how everyone is doing. The forum is a life saver and all the ladies on here deserve medals. Xxx

Great news Janey - I am so pleased for you. Big hugs to you and your DH xxxx

Oh Janey. That's wonderful news :yipee: so so pleased for you. H&H 9 months :dance:

Victoria - as the other ladies have said its still early days. Hang in there, you never know :thumbup: lots of :dust: coming your way & the same for everyone else.

Really hope you all get your precious babies soon.

:hugs:
xxx

Looks like friday the 13th is a lucky day for hubby & I.... This morning I got my first ever BFP! We can't quite believe it but totally delighted it has worked.
Thank you truly to everyone on this blog who has helped me during this process & good luck to all who have had their BFP's & masses of baby dust to those who are waiting for their BFPs.
Lots of love to all xxx

Congratulations hun so happy for you hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Janey massive congratulations! Xxxx

Victoria hope your ok, there's still a few days left. Xxx

Wrighty that sucks hope you get it sorted, lovely idea you wanting to donate them x

Congratulations Janey, it's such a nice feeling getting that BFP enjoy xxxx

Congrats Janey, fabulous news :)

Victoria, I tested a day early and although I did get a positive it was very faint. I think if I'd tested even a day earlier it would have been negative. Wishing you lots of luck x

Harley thanks for trying to reassure me. It feels like my period wants to come now... There is red blood there again. I am beyond devastated. I don't know if I can do this again.

It is hard Vic but I promise you, you do move on from it, to me the thought of not being a mum is harder than any 2ww and why I'm planning cycle #8 xxxx

Gosh bugs. Number 8... I can't even imagine feeling like this 8 times over... It has to work for you xx

Janey......so pleased for you! We will be due same day. How lovely? Oh so happy for you. Goty scan 3rd Oct. When's yours?

Victoria.....praying for you sweetie. Wishing for a bfp.

I had to go to hewitt centre this afternoon for more pessaries. I take them the whole way through first trimester. Spoke to 3 nurses and not one said congratulations. Came out £112 lighter and totally deflated. I jays the lack of personals with them on our last cycle ot was so friendly don't know what's changed..except the.cost! Not going to let them spoil my joy!

Sugar that's the spirt hunni! Stay happy, your scan will be here before you know it!

Sugar.. Ignore them. You should be skipping with joy..
I'm sittin g here looking at a glass of red wine and about to drink it that's how sure I am :-( x

Victoria, I've pm'd you. I'm not gonna say cheer up but just give yourself a big hug from us all. Leave the wine and indulge in some fave hot chocolate, you never know what tomorrow may bring

Big hugs x x x x

Janey- Congrats! i remember well how ecstatic i was to see my BFP's from my 2 pregnancies when i could manage to get pregnant natural. Nothing like it x

Victoria- As bugs said, it is hard but if this cycle has failed its onwards and upwards and it is only your 1st cycle. We will be starting cycle 4 next year and although never imagined i would be on this thread for 4yrs i still have hope that i will be a mother one day. Stay strong lovely x

Wrighty= How thoughtful! hope they sort it for you and that your embies make someone's life complete x

Hi to all the gang x

Janey: huge congrats on your BFP! X

Victoria: hoping you get your miracle BFP today if not keep that chin up, enjoy a little break then get back on that horse x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->