IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Wrighty- Wonderful gift you will be giving someone x

Melbram- Wow! that is fab news! i would give ANYTHING to be able to have a shot at natural conception so i am so made up for you x

Bugs- Happy 32nd birthday for tomorrow! i turned 32 in May and i also drank and ate a lot. Not what we wanted but it is what it is for now so enjoy and i hope our 33rd birthdays see us on fruit juice cos we are preggo x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I have been approached by slimming world head office to be a consultant so i go to a open evening end of Oct! Eeek. Could be a fab career for me. Lost 2 stone 7lbs since end of May so feeling a lot better about myself and can't wait for me an dh's holiday to Spain in 2wks time xxx

Hey all
Home tomorrow but been a busy bee! Am a political vigilante! Today I have had emails for, a dame and a sir!! Shows my degree in politics was worth it!

Gemz.. Lovely news.. Thrilled for you Hun
Melbram.. Wonderful news x
Africa.. That's amazing .. Well done you
Wrighty what a wonderful gift xx

So. I'm still sad. But I'm also 'on one' which gets me through! X

Bugs happy birthday!!!! I'm on my phone so can't chat properly, but Victoria your not alone with the politics degree! I was just silly and did a phd in it too! Graduated this year so officially a doctor!

Happy birthday Bugs! Hope you have a fab night!

No news at the moment from me, next appointment is Friday 11th October- still hoping we might be able to start our first round of ivf at end of oct or November. Although my acupuncturist has said if its going to be late on in the year she thinks we should wait until January!!
Omg, the waiting is killing me!
So tempted to get another puppy.......

Hope everyone is well xxxxx

Happy birthday Bugs xx

Hi Victoria - I don't have any personal knowledge of natural ivf nor do I know anyone who has been through it. Have you seen the thread on this board about it? Xx

Nope but also looking at private costs now... Presume climic don't charge for tests and consults they already did?

Hi ladies. Not posted for a while as been very ill with ohss. Anyway im through the other side and am starting a medicated fet cycle. My down reg injections start on 9th oct. Nervous :/.
Hope all u ladies are well x

Hi everyone :) Hope you all are okay xx

Just thought some of you girls might want to read this with regards to low amh etc!!! It's very Interesting Indeed x

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-24332772

If the link doesn't work then search " early menopause " on the BBC News website.....

Lots of Love

Sharkey xxxx

Thanks for the birthday messages ladies. Victoria I've seen a little on natural IVF it seems to be cheaper as you don't take vast amounts of drugs and as it suggests they work with your natural cycle sometimes using clomid to stimulate you and they aim to retrieve just a very small amount of eggs in the aim that they will be of better quality. The success rates are a lot lower than standard IVF though. I think it's normally recommended for older ladies or ladies with a low AMH. I considered it but decided it wasn't for me xxx

Hi everyone.

Did you all see Prof Kingsland on the bbc news talking about the awakening ovaries breakthrough before? he was very articulate and explained the process 'beautifully' to quote the newsreader. Lol. Gives a glimmer of hope to those of us with DOR but i would imagine it to be super expensive as still in its infancy xxx

H AQ, I didn't see it! I should like to see it, do you know if its on BBC iplayer? I saw the article though and it was fascinating. Mant to post it online earlier, but sharkey posted it before me!

Not much on my end, ate something on Sunday that didn't agree me and I've had nothing but vomiting and diarrhea since! Finally calmed down this morning so nice to be back to my usual self. Sorry for lack of personals but wanted to poop in and say hello!

Love to all x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->