IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hope you are ok clarkea.. Just take a day at a time. I'm always here if you ever need me..

Kateann.. Glad you are feeling positive.. Great news! Xx

Thanks girls. Made me smile a little. Yes victoria, i was so close! N ur right it will make us stronger. It already has. Just not feeling it thatmuch at the min but ur right x

Haha, I'm not feeling all that positive but I'm trying! Looking forward to Xmas and then it's a new start for the new year. Something good has to come to us soon!!!!! Xxx

Oh clarkea, I'm sorry to hear that. This time last year as I was an absolute mess. We'd had our first attempt fail, it was my 30th birthday and the first year of my granddads anniversary of his death (he died on my birthday).

It took months of me being in a black hole, and for about three months it just got worse and worse until I finally sought help. I saw a counsellor away from the Hewitt centre and had about 8 sessions, it was the best thing that I've ever done. I finally found a way to get a coping strategy, and to let my grief and anger out in an environment where it didn't hurt my relationship. My poor oh tried, he really did but it just felt like he was wrapping me up in cotton wool and smothering me and trying to make a situation better - he's the type the glass is always half full, I was defiantly half empty

Does any of that make sense? Your not alone, none of us are, just take each day one at a time (and maybe get a voodoo doll! ;) )

Hope everyone is doing well x x x

Clarkea - I am so sorry. It is such an awful time and experience. I thought the injections were going to be the hardest part but they were the easiest in hindsight. I think when I do this again I'm not going to ask to see the embryos on screen. Seeing them made them real and when I got my bfn I felt like they had died. Keep your chin up and remember we are all here for you and when the time is right, if that time comes, you can have another go.

Thoughtless people need to be strung up and shot!

Love to the rest of the gang xxx

I was the same as you excited.. The injections were almost exciting as we were doing something ... It was the 2 weeks that killed me and then the failure.. Wow.. I've never been depressed or really down.. Boom .. I was floored for weeks. I only just feel better now x hope you are ok

Oh hun, sorry to hear that! Was keeping everything crossed just in case. Hope your ok and the witch is not too bad

Sending big hugs x x x

Hi Victoria! Hi everyone!
How are you all? Busy busy busy for me! Can't wait to finish school on Friday for 2 weeks, so much to do after that!
Quick question- what have all your cycles been like after the ivf? I'm now on cd19, no sign of ovulation yet for me. I know it's not likely that I'll get a bfp naturally but I'll never give up hope, it happened once so it can happen again!!
I reckon this is gonna be a looonnnngggg month!!
Take care all xxxx

Morning all

KateAnn it was cd 20 for my positive opk after ivf and I did conceive that cycle. Sadly lost it but that's another matter. Keep testing & keep the faith xx

i haven't been tested for O this cycle so no idea whether I have O'd yet or not - I had EWCM from CD8 until about CD15 and then it started up again at CD18 (i'm now on CD20) so who knows what is going on!

My boobs are still massive and lumpy/sore, damn hormones interfering, I hope they won't stay like this forever now...I read somewhere that the ivf hormones can cause permanent changes in breast tissue. I want my small non-sore boobies back!!!

finish work on Friday for 2 weeks, although suspect I will have at least day or two of stuff to do from home over that time. Friday can't come quick enough, we have our party on Friday night but I just want to go home and get an early night (to sleep, before anyone asks :;):

Hi all, sorry I've been AWOL! I've been reading on my phone and not really had the chance or opportunity to post. I've had terrible indigestion. I didn't even know that was what it was at first! Everything tastes awful at the moment, and I have a constant burning sensation in my mouth (yuck!)

I'm afraid I can't help you girls much with ovulation after IVF. From what I can remember my periods and ovulation went back to normal straight away, just a hell of a lot heavier and more painful :(

Kateann, I'm always for staying positive now, after all it's happened to me and there's no logical reason why it can't happen for you too. How you doing Victoria?

Captain, hubby's a teacher too and breaks up tomorrow! Enjoy our break although I know teachers have a lot to do in the hols! It's my last day at work for 2013 too tomorrow! I've got to use loads of leave up before I go off for a year so trying to get rid of it or else I loose it (no chance I'm doing that!)

Hope everyone is ok, hi to all the gang old and new - we have been rather quiet lately haven't we? X x x

Just popping on to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and happy new year. I really hope we all get what we wish for in 2014 xxx

Hi girls, the chances are that I won't be able to post that much over Christmas (the madness has already started with family!) but I wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas. I hope that this is the last year you have without being pregnant or having your baby. You all deserve it so much! AQ, bugs, cvaeh, Mrse I hope that 2014 is your year, you've all been through so much and I pray that this time next year you'll be having your first family Christmas with your little ones or with big uncomfortable bumps!

Victoria, Tooexcited, captin, kateann I hope that 2014 brings you all as much joy and luck you all deserve it too!

To anyone I've missed, I'm sorry I wish you lots of luck too, there's far too many of us (which is sad, but we've all bent here for one another!)

For those of you lucky enough that 2013 IVF brought your your bundle of joy or your bump in progress I hope your enjoying your first Christmas as a family, or your last Christmas as just a couple.

Most of all I wanted to thank each and everyone of you! You've all be there for me this year, wether that was whilst I was ttc, waiting for IVF and getting so impatient, my panic attack over my laparoscopy or congratulations when I finally managed to get pregnant. I couldn't have survived so far on this journey without all of you offering advice, support and encouragement, so thank you all so very much.

Lots of love and massive amounts of baby :dust: to you all

Love gem x x x x x

Merry Christmas Ladies And Wishing You All The Best For 2014. I Hope All Your Dreams Come True In 2014 xxxx

Happy Christmas everyone!

Good luck to all those waiting for their new arrivals.

For all those waiting, like me, lets hope 2014 is our year!!!! X x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"