IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Clarkea, I'm really sorry hunni. I was really hoping it would be positive. Sending big hugs x x

So sorry Clarke. Virtual hugs coming your way. What a crappy few days for us all.

X

It's been an awful two weeks... Clarkea I'm so sorry... I hope you are looking after yourself and being looked after x
I don't know if any of you considered the conpunselling at LWH but I've been three times now and although it's not a miracle it does help x

I'm so sorry Clarkea. Had my fingers & toes crossed for you.

I agree with Victoria. I see the counsellor at Chester & she has really helped me through the past few crappy months.

We will all get there xxx

Too excited... Can I ask when you are if you are going again... I'm round 2 jan....

Hi Victoria

I haven't done Mindfulness exactly but I do guided meditations and my counsellor knows that. That has really helped me as I usually try to push thoughts away and that has helped me to accept them and to let them go. Sounds naff when you write it down but I know it has helped me!

I have my next apt on 15th Jan to kick off attempt 2 but I have no idea when it will actually start. I think they will put me on short protocol again as I have low AMH so it will be a case of getting to day 16 and starting the pills for 10 days (have forgotten their name!) then back on the injections.

Do you know your dates yet? What protocol will you be on? xx

Hey too excited.. Reckon about third week jan start again.. Second go and private this time so bloody double whammy if it doesn't work! What are guided mediations? I did a lot of relaxation and hypno stuff in bed last time

Ouch to the double whammy. What will be happening 3rd week of jan? Do you know your exact dates yet? Long or short? Why are you self funding? Is this #2 cycle?

Guided meditations are just someone talking you through the session. Do you have an iPhone? If so download an app called Headspace. 10 minute meditations which are really good... Well I think so anyway! Xx

Hey
I'll try that
I'm self funding because my crappy ccg only fund one... We have no choice .. I would feel much more relaxed if it wasn't 5k a go now!
I will be starting after period in January.. So last time it was 23 days after period you start down regging
I am doing long again as I got 16 eggs last time and 13 fertilised... None made to freeze though. Had 2 blasts but just a single transfer
When I start thinking about it makes me not sent to do it again :-(

That really isn't fair. Which CCG are you in?

I think I will be on short again but haven't discussed it with consultant yet. I know I will need endo scratch again but that's all I know. I had 10 eggs but only 5 were mature and only 5 fertilised (probably the mature ones). 2 made it to day 5 but weren't at the stage they should have been. both were transferred - none made it to freeze.

I am little concerned about Liverpool's freezing rate at the moment. No one seems to have had any that have made it to freeze on here for some time......

Warrington ... I've been a major bitch and thorn in the side to my mp amd head of ccg.. I may be off to Westminster soon to be a case study.. We can afford it but why should we.. It's unfair

Victoria, I don't blame you for taking it all the way! I would do too! And your right, I don't see why because you happen to live in an area your treated differently to others! I'm here if you end any support (I've worked in politics before the nhs) and if there's anything I can do I'm more than happy to do so!

And your totally right, just because you can afford to go private why should you?! Is tell the tax man I'd want a reduction in NI contributions as that's what pays for the nhs!

I'm not going to win though gemz.. We have done all we can and unless I get david Cameron or Jeremy hunt's number I am not going to get anywhere... Ps I am a day late.. Means bugger all and I kmow I'll wake up tomorrow and the af wil be here but still... It's nice to go to sleep with hope x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->