IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Merry christmas everyone! And here's to a fabulous 2014 for us all xx

Awww... Merry christmas everyone... Have a great one and comeon 2014... I start again late jan so going to get really drunk a lot this Xmas!!! Xx

Happy Christmas everyone from me too.

I for one will be very glad to see the back of 2013 - roll on 2014. I am ready for it!

Wishing you all a fun and relaxing Christmas and a very happy new year for us all xxxx

Happy Christmas everyone hope 2014 brings you everything you hope for and deserve xxx

Hey Victoria - I did too....

I love my nieces to death but I'm tired of being an auntie - I want to be a mummy...

Big hugs to you. 2014 will be our year xx

Hi everyone,
Hope you all had a fabulous christmas! We had a really fun day with my sister and her family, it involved playing silly games, karaoke, great food and lots of alcohol!!
Well for me, I'm now on day 31 and still no sign of ovulation!!!!! What on earth is going on?!
Xxx

And no AF either KateAnn? I got AF on Xmas day, so a 26 day cycle. Lovely gift from Santa ;)

Hi captain,
No AF either, in a normal cycle I ovulate quite late anyway (cd 18-21 ish) but I usually get ewcm and positive ovulation sticks, but nothing this cycle as of yet! Very slight ewcm this morning so am hoping in a few days or so I might ovulate, although as its so late it probably isn't even worth trying!!
Xx

It's never too late KateAnn. I know a lady on here who had pretty normal cycles & then one month she didn't ovulate until day 44 & that was the cycle she got her little miracle. So I'll still keep everything crossed for you xxx

Hey ladies
So it's January and i can start again but I'm worried and not sure I want to...

Don't be worried Victoria - yes the process is daunting but we have hope and the potential outcome will be so worth it xx

Think the fear of it not working again... I was so floored last time ... Not sure I could have it happen a second time without it completely taking me to pieces.. Feel so much better and stronger now and not sure how I would feel next time

Victoria, your only human hun! Fear of the unknown can be crippling. Just take baby steps so to speak. How about speaking to one of the counsellors to help you with a coping strategy? It defiantly helped with me!

Think positively, no matter how bleak it appears! After all this maybe your turn

Sorry for lack of personals / rather quick post. I've be reading on phone, but all I seem. To do is sleep and work at the moment. Promise I'll catch up with you all over the weekend

Love and baby :dust: to all

Gem x x

But this time you know what to expect. Yes, it might not work but there's a chance that it will and that has to be worth taking the plunge.

You are strong and we will all help you through it.

Remember the mantra, hope for the best but prepare for the worst xxx

It is scary...the thought of doing it all again, especially when the first time didnt work but you can't give up, there is always hope! It will be our turn soon girls, it's just a matter of when not if!

AFM, still no +ve on ovulation stick, still no AF! Day 36 now. A few sharp cramps yesterday so I think something is happening! Why does AF show up every month on time when you don't want it to and then when you do want it, it holds off?!? Soooo frustrtsting!
Got my WTF appointment next friday- am hoping it will fill me with some confidence for round 2.
Had one last blow out last night (alcohol) so now officially going dry until after next IVF- I seriously need willpower to not drink !!

Sending lots of best wishes and positive vibes to you all
Xxx

Ok so I just got my smiley face on ovulation test! Day 36. Hmmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->