IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

did you try this month kate? if so, how many dpo are you? have you thought about doing a test? first cycle after ivf can be totally crazy so just bear with it.

great news on the lap date. I hope it is all clear xx

I had a +ve ovulation stick on CD 36, so 12 days ago. Haven't tested as not got any symptoms apart from a few slight cramps/ sharp pains every now and again- usually a sign AF is on its way. Definitely no PG symptoms!
Xx

In my limited experience there is little difference between the 2. Give it a few more days and if still no AF then I would test just in case. How long is your luteal phase normally? Xxx

Normally only about 10-11 days, this cycle is definitely messed up. I don't want to get my hopes up as its always a heartbreaking bfn! Will keep you posted though xx

Kateann could be really promising if you guys tried at the tight time. Like others have said, my cycles went slightly haywire afterwards!

I won't forget your lap date neither, that's my due date! 24 days to go!!! Eek for both of us and with any luck you might not need it!

Has anyone heard from Melbram?!?

Can't post properly as on phone but will catch up later x x x

Gems: My lap and due is next Wednesday. Not long before your lil baby is here now although it feels like you have been pregnant for ages. Probably because I havent been on here for ages

Kate: My second AF after a failed FET was 70 days! So frustrating waiting for it to come so you can move on. Hope AF arrives soon or you get your BFP!

70 days?! Wowza!!!!

Just did a sneaky test BFN. What a surprise!
Xx

Kateann, until the witch shows bfn means nothing! Not to get your hopes up but I had two bins before my bfp with this pregnancy!

Melbram, not long to go then!wasnt sure on the date,will be thinking of you x x x

I love your optimism Gem!! I definitely don't feel pregnant at all. Just stuck in this limbo!!
Plus had a shitty day in work- told my boss (my head teacher) the date for the lap and she is making me take the time off as unpaid leave (as she did with the ivf) Is this normal practice? I'm a teacher so I can't take 'holidays'. Did any of u guys who have had it have to use up your holidays or take unpaid leave? It frustrates me so much as other people have a little sniffle and take a week off sick!!! I've decided when we do our next round, I'm not going to say anything to anyone and just call in sick instead. Such a joke!!

How are you all today anyhoo? Happy weekend xxx

Hi katyann

i am a teacher too. I have always tried to time my cycles in the holidays but only two of mine have fallen in the summer holidays so have always had to have some time off with the others. My head covered my class for scans and then i took 4 or 5days off from egg collection. If you check the union website it says that appointments should be paid and any time off because the treatment causes sickness should be counted as normal sickness. I would contact your union. My head is retiring in the summer so i am hoping my new head is as understanding. X x

Kateann

I echo what cvaeh says. With IVF there's a massive grey line, but for a lap it's clear cut. This is planned surgery and should be taken as sick leave, mine was although I'm not a teacher - hubby is and is an NUT rep! Your school should be following the Burgundy Book scheme unless it's an academy. Speak to your union and open dialogue with your head teacher.

Hope that helps!

How your doing cvaeh?

Love to all x x x

So now I'm totally confused!!
CD 50 today, positive opk 2 weeks ago, no AF or sign that it's on it's way. BFN on a HPT yesterday. Today- loads of EWCM!!!!

What do u think girls? I'm thinking maybe I had an LH surge 2 weeks ago but didnt actually ovulate and now my body is gearing up to try again.
I just want AF to show now, so I can get the next 3 months out of the way to try again!! Frustrated!!!!!!!!

Hope u are all ok!!! Please give me some advice!
Xx

Hmmm I'm not sure hun, what's your discharge been like the last week or so? Could you see your GP on Monday? Could do a blood test to see if there's anything else going on x x x

Cvaeh

Renovation! Eek most stressful thing I've ever done (I vowed the last time we did it that was it and I'm never moving again!) but it's so worthwhile and rewarding when you see it finished. I lived with my mum when we were doing it, I couldn't wait to move out though when it was finished, we nearly killed one another! :)

Did care let you know how long it would take? Thought you were considering going abroad! Keep us informed, hoping and praying you get your bfp!

Yeah not much longer to go, start my leave on Friday so it's really starting to feel an it more real now, if that makes sense?

Love to all x x x x

That is strange! Would have thought you'd have heard by now, but like you said, hopefully you'll be settled into your new home then you'll be in a better place to start up again. I don't blame you about not going abroad, IVF is stressful enough when your at home, I don't know if I could cope doing it abroad even though it's cheaper - puts an extra strain on things I'd imagine!

I really don't know. At first I thought boy, but then the 3d scan I thought girl. Hubby's adamant it's a girl, as are my sisters and brother (brother reckons its to spite him whereas the sisters are young 13 & 4 and the 4 year old has told me if she's not allowed to swap it she's cutting his wee wee off then it'll be a girl! Given she said this after she chopped off her hair in school makes me rather worried!) not long till I find out, and hubby and I had a sly little bet early on so the looser donates £20 to charity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->