IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Nosey People! Anyway... How exciting. Few weeks to go. How you feeling? I'm deciding between another go or not ... Xx

Nosy sods! How dare they!

What's holding you back from trying again? I remember how painful and black the first fail was for us, but I'm glad we kinda just kept at it,although the result was a massive shock!

Tired really! Indigestion sucks and I am really struggling keeping food down in the evening! :( not long thou, and all the rubbish at them omens is definitely worth it! X x x

Nope .. Won't know,for a while... So waiting to see.. Don't want to keep waiting as life is on hold and I'm sick of it... Anyhow... I'm waiting to near from prof to see if we start this month... I got my af 8 days ago so hoping it's not too late to decide to proceed...

Grr so annoying trying to send you a pm but it won't let due to insufficient rights.. As soon as I can I will!

That's stupid! I think you have to hit ten posts! Grrrr

I know what you mean about the cost and the despair, it's such a rollercoaster to go on both financially and emotionally. Just take you time and don't rush into a decision straight away. Do you see the consultant again soon? Might help to talk things thru with him or her before you make a decision.

Hopefully in the mean time warrington ccg will come up with extra funding. If you can hold on till April the new financial budget will be in place

Sending big hugs x x x

I know what you mean about putting your life in hold!!! I'm sick of it too! Desperate for a new car but I can't just incase we need that money for subsequent rounds of ivf. And the trying to plan things for the future but we can't just in case something else is happening! Grrr!!

CD 52 today, copious amounts of ewcm. Negative on ovukation stick but 2nd line is much darker today- I reckon it will be a positive tomo or wed. Stupid body!!!

Love to all xxx

I know what you mean about life one hold! Hubby and I couldn't book a break away as everything was about trying to get pregnant, and being told IVF was our best shot it became all consuming. All I thought about really, even now I'm pregnant I still feel that way. It's a hard hurdle to overcome.

I think the changing point for me was just after my lap last year before I fell pregnant. after seeing the counsellor and being given coping strategies, I finally snapped and wanted my life back - so we booked a holiday. I think it was the little things that kinda gave me my life back. Being able to take charge (I am a control freak!) and making a decision rather than waiting on a doctor to tell me when we could do IVF again.

What I'm trying to say rather rubbishy, is that as hard as it is, sometimes making even a small decision such as a mini break or a car you feel back in control!

Does that make sense?

Kateann if your period doesn't come in the next ten days I'd go to the doctors and get a blood test

Love to all and hope everyone is doing well x x x x

That's exactly how I feel... I'm sick of trying. I'm sick of waiting. I'm sick of not enjoying certain things in my life but having to stick with them ... Just in case! I'm ready to stop after this next go.

Day 53- smiley face on ovulation test, again! 17 days after the last one! Bizarre!!!

Hi ladies

Lap and dye yday revealed endo which was removed tubes all clear so all good x I was a little annoyed after the op however, I was given tea and a sandwich at half 3 then no one came in to see me thereafter. The table was in the way restricting me getting out of the bed for a wee and because it was dark I had to try and get up and close curtains given the gown was all open at the back and then had to go out into the corridor to find out what was going on as it was gone 6 by this time! I'd come round at half 2 so I wasn't too impressed with the aftercare to say the least x would have been fine if oh was allowed in to help me get up and dressed etc

Oh no, Melbram- your experience doesn't sound good at all! How are you feeling now? Did you know you had any signs of endo before the lap? Do they think this is what's been causing your problems?

I've had to change the date of mine and put it back by a few weeks just because of the fuss my head teacher made about more time off, so I rearranged it for my school half term 24rh Feb. dreading it!!!
Xx

Oh my god kate ann... I can't believe your boss is so shitty about it

Melbram.. So sorry it was like that.. They are quite brusque there
Hope you are ok lovely xx

Kate: we have male factor so I skipped the lap and dye and went to ivf x after two failed ivf and 1 FET round natural is our only option so wanted to ensure I had no unknown problems. I was having a lot of left sided ovarian pain and that's the only reason they allowed me to have the lap and dye done. Before I went to theatre the surgeon asked where talk of endo had come from because my scans were completely clear so just goes to show the scans don't show everything

I'm not in a great deal of pain to be honest this is nothing compared to OHSS x

Hi ladies
Just wanted to say good luck to you all. I often pop on here to see how you're doing. Can't wait to see you getting your BFP's in 2014. I'll be watching & wishing you all well xxxx

Much love Janey x

Hi ladies,
Ditto to janey's post above. I often read this thread as I had my ivf at Liverpool women's and was on here during my first two cycles.
I hope with all my heart that each and every one of u Lovely ladies has your dreams come true!!!
Lots of love and heaps of baby dust
Nici xx

Number three worked nic? I am about to start number two and would love words of encouragement!! Congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->