IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Good luck Gem!! Keep us posted! Xx

No news from me- my lap is a week on Monday.

Hope all you other lovely ladies are well!
Xxx

Eek.. Gem... Good luck tomorrow... Post in every day so we know when you go quiet where you are!!! Af arrived today but too late to start stimming so I scan again tues xxx

Hopeful

Yey for stimming!even though you missed this month due to AF I'm a firm believer in what will be will be!

Kate Ann wow it's nearly here!

Well I've been to the hospital again, I've managed to get them to move the induction to Wednesday, would like a shot at trying for a natural water birth rather than being heavily monitored. I'm much happier!

Fx baby arrives before then!

Love to all x x xx

Hey everyone how are you all?
Hope all is well! Plenty of new comers since I was on last good luck to you all!

Has anyone heard of gem? She was getting induced today but has been quiet on the other thread for a few days? Does any one have her on Facebook?

Love to all xxx

Hi Jamie... Nope I thought of hert today! Hopefully she has a lovely wonderful package wrapped up in her arms xxx

Hi all - sorry I've been quiet recently too -stressful times at work!

Gem posted on fb last night to say that she was at the women's. Her hubby posted this afternoon to say it would be a while yet, so from what I can tell it was natural rather than being induced.

Push Gem push he he. Can't wait to hear what team you're on xxx

Ahhh fantastic can't wait to hear thank you been thinking about her for the last few days :) xx

Hey Ladies
sorry for the long post but here goes :/
I posted last year regarding needing assisted conception but I haven't been back after finding it very hard to get my head around and a lot has happened in the last year. In May I had a cyst removed from my left ovary and a lap and dye which concluded that all my lady bits where in perfect condition while I was in theatre my partner was getting some tests of his own and we found that he has anti sperm anti bodies due to an accident when he was a child. Coming out of theatre I had to deal with my partners results then my grandfather died the following day, I never gave myself time to heal with planning a funeral and grieving, and only a week later my nan passed to spirit to join my grandad, on returning back to work from my operation I attempted to save one of the children from tripping and fell bum over boob down the stairs and broke my foot so i have been off work on the sick since!
We was told by LWH to appeal to the PCT regarding IVF funding but I feel like we are going round in circles and circles and reading the waiting list times it scares me. Today me & partner have been talking and we are thinking of paying for private treatment after May when we get married.

So as of end of may I will be joining the club and starting with what i can only describe as happiest and heartbreaking decision. my feelings feel everywhere, I don't want to get my hopes up and I'm scared of it failing, I suppose it will all happen in due course and what is meant to be will be.

our journey starts here......here's to a happy & hopeful year :)

Tooexcited can you send me gemz Facebook name in private message? I had it but started a new Facebook as there were so many people on it I didn't want to share things with. And yourself and any other ladies, would be lovely to chat outside bnb x

Hi Michelle, I had ivf due to pcos and my partner had low and eMobile sperm, we were put on the waiting list and it didn't seem to long we had to wait after tests. How come you have to fight for funding surely you should be eligible, you don't have any children I'm assuming? It is a massive journey and can seem like forever. You put everything into it. I am one of the lucky ones who got pregnant first time and I am thankful and grateful everyday.
Really sorry to hear you had a bad time, with your grandparents passing. Seems you haven't had much luck. I hope it turns around for you x

Hi Michelle, I had ivf due to pcos and my partner had low and eMobile sperm, we were put on the waiting list and it didn't seem to long we had to wait after tests. How come you have to fight for funding surely you should be eligible, you don't have any children I'm assuming? It is a massive journey and can seem like forever. You put everything into it. I am one of the lucky ones who got pregnant first time and I am thankful and grateful everyday.
Really sorry to hear you had a bad time, with your grandparents passing. Seems you haven't had much luck. I hope it turns around for you x

Hi Jamie, Thanks for replying. I have an older son from a previous relationship but my partner hasn't any biological children (as mentioned before he had an accident when he was 12 which has resulted in the ASAB) I do think it is wrong in this day and age that because I have a son he isn't entitled to become a father himself. I'm going through an angry stage of how people who take drugs/alcohol are allowed substitute of the drug on the NHS but someone who wants something so bad has that taken away from them. we will get there in the end and i have emailed LWH asking for someone to give us a breakdown of price as everything is separate and not sure what we would need. Hoping that with the problem not being me (that sounds awful) it would hopefully work first time :)

Congratulations on your little girl, bet you are over the moon with her. they grow far too fast xx

It really is awful the priorities of the nhs! I have 2 frozen embryos for when I want to try again luckily but if not for those I wouldn't be able to afford another round.
It really is crappy circumstances for you, you shouldn't be judged because you already have a child! So unfair!
Could you be put on the waiting list while trying to fight, or do you have to pay first? X

Hi girls as some of you will know already we had a baby girl last night!!! Weighing in at a massive 8'6"!! She's perfect!! We've finally decided on a name - Isabelle Hope! Just seemed perfect after everything we've been thru! Will share the details when I'm not drugged up! :)

hi girls as some of you will know already we had a baby girl last night!!! Weighing in at a massive 8'6"!! She's perfect!! We've finally decided on a name - isabelle hope! Just seemed perfect after everything we've been thru! Will share the details when i'm not drugged up! :)

congratulations!!!!!! :d

hi girls as some of you will know already we had a baby girl last night!!! Weighing in at a massive 8'6"!! She's perfect!! We've finally decided on a name - isabelle hope! Just seemed perfect after everything we've been thru! Will share the details when i'm not drugged up! :)

congratulations!!!!!! :d

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining in here!

Me and my husband have just embarked on our first round of IVF at the Women's (the plan is to have ICSI). It's day 16 of Buserelin injections for me today, and we have our 'baseline scan' next Tuesday (so I'll have had 21 Buserelin injections by then).

I don't know much about the whole thing if I'm honest. I've been trying not to find out too much and I think this 'take it as it comes' attitude is helping me to keep calm(ish!) so far! But I thought it would be interesting to compare notes concerning some things, such as...

I feel like these injections have been going on for ages already!! Is it usual to be on Buserelin for so long?

And, I was warned that the Buserelin injections might delay my period, but it arrived on time as normal. However, I have started bleeding again today (3 days after my period ended). Is that a normal side-effect of the injections?

Wishing you all the best of luck! And huge congratulations Likklegemz!

Hi charts... I'm back in Tuesday as well to see how stimming going... Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->