IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi
yes Im back trying attempt number 3 !!
finally found what could be my problem my cervix was severly closed whatever that means. Had my cervix dilated & a hysteroscopy last month with Mr Russell.
went for transfer sunday and this time they decided to inplant two embies and one of them had started hatching the nurses that were with us were practically shaking our hands saying it was amazing. Finding it hard to get excited because of the last two fails (last was one was boxing day) but heres praying 3rd time lucky

Hi lm.. So I had the same yesterday and I also was told I had a very closed cervix so was dialated also.. But just had an investigation where they found I had a partial septum.. I am kicking myself that I didn't ask him to scratch when he was in there as I can't get anything else done without forking out a lot more money... Did mr Russell do anything when he did the hysterosocopy?

hiya,

I just had my cervix dilated and the scratch, he said he was quite surprised how bad I was but thought that could be the source of my problems
how are you feeling ? I was quite sore & tender for a few days

Hi all

Just checking in. I know most of us are on Facebook now, but thought I'd drop in and keep the thread going!

Hope those not on Facebook are well. Run ragged, my little one is 12 weeks today! I can't believe hoe lucky I am! She's certainly keeping me on my toes, hence my lack of posts!

Love gem xxx

Hi gemz!!
I used to post a lot on here years ago but Hardy ever now. Would love to join u on Facebook? What is group called?
Nici
Xxxx

Hi

Just popping in to see how everyone is and sending lot of :dust: your way ladies

xx

Hi. Just wanted to check in. I don't do Facebook but thinking of you all. Xx

Hi ladies
Just checking in. Glad to see everyone is well.
Hi Linz! how are you doing and how is Thomas??

AFM- Half way through our 4th IVF cycle. Praying this is the one :) xxx

Hi everyone
Quick update from me for those of you not in the Facebook group-
I'm currently 17 weeks pregnant after our 2nd Ivf attempt!! Feeling very happy and very lucky!! Keep the faith girls- it can and will happen!
Hope everyone is ok?
Xx

Congrats Kate.
Gets bit harder to keep the faith on your 4th cycle but i am determined to be positive as i can be x

You have to have faith AQ, faith and hope. If you don't have those then you have nothing except bad, depressive thoughts and that's no way to live life. Believe it can happen. X

Yes i do have faith and hope or i would not be putting myself through a 4th cycle ;)

wishing you lots of luck and sending loads of baby dust your way AQ xx

Havent got a clue its flying by. In less than 4 months she will be one. Keep us updated on how you're getting on hun x

Hi All,

could do with joining for more support of women going through the same.

Africaqueen good luck with your 4th cycle! :thumbup:

ive been under LW since Feb when i started my IVF, my 1st round failed, also my 2nd round failed :cry: just recently. We have one top quality blasto on ice :thumbup:

Embryo quality doesnt seem to be an issue for us thankfully so why have a total of 3 embryos failed to implant?

Has anyone been in this position and then got pregnant or had any further testing?

Would appreciate any help, and look forward to providing support to any ladies who need it.:hugs: xxx

Hi Sonja
Sorry to hear you have had 2 fails. As regards top quality embryos, they can only grade them going by the basics and obviously they cannot tell if they will be viable in the womb or not sadly. Hence why a fertile couple take on average 9mths to conceive in that time many embryos may of made it to the womb but for some reason not implanted. Our 1st embryo was top grade but sadly still did not stick :( Your frostie sounds like a fighter tho to manage to be frozen and if it survives the thaw, its a tough lil cookie ;)
Have you asked about having a womb scratch? it has been shown to increase implantation rates. I had one with the last cycle an sadly didnt do it for us but it has worked for lots of ladies. Good luck xxx

Hey ladies

Firstly, nice to see you AQ... Good luck for this cycle, fingers crossed & lots of positive vibes for you! Positive visualisation when you're PUPO... Lots of love xxx I'll keep checking on you to find out that's it's been successful xxx

Bugs, I've just seen you're preggers, Congratulations... That's a long time coming, so very pleased for you xxxx

As for us, our beautiful baby girl arrived healthy & happy in May... It's been a whirlwind, but Darcey Jane is our amazing miracle & I'm wishing all the ladies on here get theirs very soon.

Much love xxx

Thank you Janey and HUGE congrats on the birth of your LO! xx

As from tomorrow afternoon i shall be pupo with twins! :D never felt so optimistic as we have never had 2 embies for transfer before <3

Hope everyone is ok and i shall update in a few wks with good news please god xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->