IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Yeh it was a bit all the nurses and doctors came in and they put an oxygen mask on you and everything but next thing I was out like a light. Think it was about half an hour or so.

Can't wait for the call tomorrow!!

What time is the trigger shot? Bet your excited now. Least your first thing like me xx

My trigger is at 8pm, can't wait to get it over with. I feel like it's an achievement in itself completing all of the injections! One hurdle down and another one to conquer

I won't lie, I'm so scared about egg retrieval. Well done to you my dear for completing it! Think I may need a Valium to keep me calm haha

Sending you good luck for your phone call tomorrow!

How are you feeling tonight? Still crampy?

Xxx

Yeh it is one more hurdle down only a couple more to go now :) it's nice not to have to inject though so I'm glad of that just not looking forward to pesseries!!

I was really nervous especially when they all come in the room and start hooking you up to machines etc. try not to worry, I just kept thinking they do this every day it's their job isn't it.

Thanks will let you know how many we have, I'll be watching my phone like a hawk ha!

I'm not gona lie it's been quiet uncomfortable today with pains. I'm hoping after a good nights sleep tonight I'll be feeling better tomorrow. Defo movie night and chill tonight for me. Good luck with trigger xx

Yeyyy!! All injections are complete :)

Sorry that you're feeling crampy :( you definitely deserve to pig out and relax tonight after the day you've had! Make sure your hubby is waiting on you hand and foot haha!

Xx

Fab news all your injections are now done. Not long now yay!

So out of the 10 eggs 7 of them fertilised. She said they are all doing great and it's looking like transfer will be Sunday. I need to be on standby on Friday just in case but I'm so happy!! Pessaries start time, can't wait ha xx

:D that's amazing news! 7 emby is a great number. You should have a few to freeze if that's your plan too!

I didn't know whether they'd be open on a Sunday?! Do they only open for embryo transfers?

I'm on my day off from IVF today, back to it tomorrow though for my collection.

I've been and treated myself to a new dressing gown and slippers to take in with me. Gonna have a takeaway tonight and relax before the big day tomorrow xx

Congratulations Hun, 7 is amazing!!

Yes they are open on Sunday's for scans and transfers only (not collection)

This time round for our fet we had our transfer on a Sunday and it was lovely. So relaxing compared to the week!

Best of luck and hopefully you'll get some frosties xxx

Thanks ladies and yes like licklegemz said they are open for transfers on a Sunday. I'm hoping they make it to Sunday though. Be nice if we have some frosties too :)

To be honest Tina I didn't even wear my dressing gown as they give you robes and I was so sleepy I couldn't be bothered moving once I was back on the ward ha!

Good luck tomorrow Hun let us know how you get on xx

Thank you my dear! Just woken up and getting ready to go in. I'm scared! Didn't sleep too great but I've just gotta be brave and get it over with I guess!

I think your follies will make it to Sunday, you've had great results all along so I don't see why not! I'll update as soon as I'm home xx

Hi!

I'm home and settled so thought I'd better update.

The egg retrieval went well, we got 8 eggs which the nurse said she is really happy with. The whole process was over before I knew it! Just have to wait on a phone call tomorrow now to see if they have fertilised.

I'm cramping pretty badly and just feel bruised inside if that makes sense.

Vicky did you bleed afterwards? I've bled enough to half fill a pad. Is this normal?

Xxx

Brilliant news Tina, 8 eggs is great. I'm sure you'll have plenty still tomorrow :) yeh the cramps is horrible it hurt more when I was stood up and moving. I feel nearly back to normal now but yeh it's like bruising.

Can't wait to hear how they are doing tomorrow!

I did bleed but not enough for a pad really it was more when I went the loo and wiped. Everyone is different though I wouldn't worry unless it's really excessive.

I'm really hoping I don't get a call tomorrow I'm hoping our little embryos are strong enough to be a day 5 transfer xx

Ahh sending you good luck and I hope all is quiet tomorrow!

The bleeding is easing now, it's more like pink on the tissue paper when I wipe, still very sore though

Xx

Fingers crossed! Let me know what the embryologist says tomorrow :)

That's good it won't take long to stop. It's just uncomfortable isn't it xx

Great number Tina! Glad both yours and Vickys retrieval went well! 😊
Had my pre op today, they were happy with everything so a bed is booked for me on the 30th for the op 😊 hopefully I can start my ivf again after I've recovered

ES- great news that you've got a date sorted! It'll be here in no time at all and you'll be back to the madness of IVF in no time at all.

Vicky, it is uncomfortable :( but I've improved since this morning so it's moving in the right direction. The embryologist said they would call before lunch time so I'll send an update as soon as I know! Xx

Hi girls,

I've just had my phone call from the embryologist

We started off with 8 eggs, out of the 8 7 of them were suitable for ICSI and 6 of them have fertilised!

So we have 6 beautiful embys to play with.

Transfer is scheduled for Tuesday all being well but she said keep my phone on me on Sunday in case they decide to transfer then but she said she can't see that being the case.

Have you heard anything from the hospital vicky?

Xx

Brilliant Tina that's great news you have 6 little embryos bet your made up!

Hopefully it will be Tuesday then.

No heard nothing so I'm really pleased we have a 5 day transfer hopefully that means we have some to freeze too. I can't wait for Sunday now!

It's so weird to be finally coming to the end isn't it :) xx

Wow wow wow! Bloody brilliant ladies! Such amazing news! U both must be so happy and I remember that feeling well!!!!!!!
Transfer is over and done with before u know it and u get to see ur embabies on the screen before transfer which I found really emotional!!!
Keeping everything and more crossed for u both. 2 ww here u come!!!!
Sending lots and lots of baby dust ur way!!!
Xxx

Thanks Nici I'm so excited for tomorrow. It's going to be weird knowing we'll be pregnant, well I'd like to think until proven wrong ha! I can't tell you how much I want it to work but I know I have to keep myself grounded and not forget that pass rate isn't 100% (if only) ha!

will keep you posted tomorrow :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->