IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hello there!

Well it's official, we have a blastocyst on board!

We finally transferred one blasto after 2 tries. I have a womb that tilts backwards so after holding in my wee for ages and her putting the catheter in place she then couldn't get it to go in to my womb because my bladder was blocking it. So I had to go empty my bladder which felt great and then go through the whole process again! But we got there in the end!

X

Yay that's brilliant! Welcome to the pupo gang :)

I'm the same I also have a backward tilted uterus so I could have an empty bladder on transfer.

How are you feeling? Xx

I'm feeling okay, a little messed up in the head if I'm honest! It feels crazy that it's all coming down to one test now in less than 2 weeks time. It's out of our control now! And I don't like not being in control haha

I've been resting all night in bed with my hubby and my sisters coming round tomorrow to keep me occupied :)

How have you been feeling today? Have the fluey symptoms subsided?

Xx

Yeh it's is a head mess isn't it. I'm not sure how I'm going to cope for the next week or so and im only on day 2 ha!

Aww that sounds nice, chilled evening. Don't forget your pineapple :)

Yeh stopped sneezing and blowing my nose now still got a full headache though. Hopefully that's it now xx

Wow huge congrats ladies!!!!! The wait begins!
As daft as it sounds try and relax the best u can! What will be will be and am sure ur embabies are snuggling in for the long haul!!!
Are u testing early? I was so inpatient and did with all my cycles!
Sending lots and lots and lots of baby dust!
Snuggle in tight beautiful embryos!
Xxxx

Aww thanks Nici, I've had a few tears tonight. It's such tough going I know there is nothing we can do but it's hard to not get emotional xx

Thank you nic!

Vicky I am in the same boat as you... I woke this morning feeling down about it all and I've had a couple of little cries already and it's only 9am haha! It's scary, overwhelming and the uncertainty is terrifying! We are only crying because we want it so badly

I so hope this is our time and we both get beautiful positives

Nic, I don't know about testing early. I deffo won't be testing for another week at least because my hubby is going to benidorm on a stag do this weekend and he's not home until Tuesday

Xx

I just can't help but think after all the heartache for the past few years I just can't imagine it working!? It's so emotional isn't it, the 2ww is killing me. I'm tempted to test early and just to put myself out of my misery! I've got a stuffy nose that wont stop running as well feeling very sorry for myself today xx

:( I know, it's hard to believe that after 2 years and 3 months of trying that this could finally happen. I think we always set ourselves up for disappointment and believe they it can't possibly happen.

I'm only on day 1 of the 2WW and it's already getting to me!

At least we have each other to ride this journey out hey!

What've you got planned this week? Anything fun to keep your mind off it all?

Xx

I just can't see it ever happening and seeing those two lines. I keep thinking the worst so if it was a bfn I wont be as upset but I know I'll be heart broken. It's mental torture isn't it.

It's my nephews 3rd birthday and my mums birthday this weekend and also taking my mum the corrie tour on Monday so got a few busy days. How about you?

I'm not sure if its the meds or what but once I've nodded off I'm in a really deep sleep and don't wake up at all which is unlike me. It's really weird as I had an early night last night and didn't even hear my hubby come to bed it's so unlike me xx

It is Mental torture isn't it! To go thru everything that is involved with ivf and then to just have to wait ..... for 2 weeks ...... and do nothing is pure torture!!!
I have everything and more crossed for u both!
Snuggle snuggle snuggle snuggle beautiful embryos!
Xxxx

Thanks Nici, it certainly is everything revolves around IVF sometimes especially the closer it gets.
I've been having dull af type cramps this afternoon so I'm hoping it might be implantation although it could be those bludy pesseries haha!
Fingers crossed we get a snuggly one ;-) xx

Hoping that the cramping is a good sign Hun! It's round about the right time for implantation so I'm crossing my fingers for you!!

What grade embryo did they transfer?

I'm just relaxing, I've had a movie day today and tomorrow I've got no plans. May go see my mum and relax some more at her house haha

Xx

Who knows trying not to overthink really. Did you have implantation spotting with your first?

Not sure on the grade they used I think she said the top one but that's all I know really. What did they say to you?

That sounds nice I'm looking forward to getting home for a chill out. Do you watch the great British bake off? I look forward to that on a Wednesday ha xx

I asked what grade mine were and she said grade B which is great as I don't think they see many grade A embryos.

I never had implantation spotting, it doesn't happen with every pregnancy so don't be alarmed if you don't have any.

Yeah I do watch bake off! Though the amount of TV I've watched today I feel like I could go a week without watching another thing haha

Xx

Ahh right maybe I should have asked then. She just said they were uing the best one so I didn't think twice. If it doesn't work I will prob ask the question though.

I was just intrigued about the spotting really. Im feeling much happier today though although I do feel my hormones are a bit all over the place hardly surprising though really ha!

Haha there is only so much day time TV you can take isn't there xx

I don't think they like to mention the grading really because it can cause panic. I'd read about grading beforehand so I had to know or it would've driven me crazy!

Just got in to bed to watch bake off!

Xx

Vicky how are you feeling today?

I've had another emotional morning.

No symptoms to report apart from feeling nauseous today. I'm 2DPT

X

I'm fine Tina how are you?

No nothing really today I did have af type cramps yesterday afternoon but I've been ok today really other than a bit of lower back ache. My boobs are killing me though are yours? It could be pesky pesseries possibly tormenting though!!

Aww bless you it's really tough going isn't it. Once you get going its all exciting and like your finally starting but now it's torture haha. I've been googling so much stuff I need to stop it now ha xx

I'm okay, the same as you though googling absolutely everything! We will never learn

I've had sore boobs and nipples since about day 7 of stimming so I couldn't tell you whether they're more sore now or not.

This wait is gonna be the death of me!!!

My mums picking me up in the morning so I'm going to spend the day at hers. Mark goes away in the early hours of tomorrow which I'm dreading. Not looking forward to 4 nights by myself

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->