IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I know me too! It's hard not to start googling isn't it ha! Must stop it it's not doing me any good!

I'm sure mine have got worse but it's pointless with the pesseries!

Do you think you'll test early? Aww is he away with work or with friends? Is your little one not staying with you while he's away? I'm the same I hate when my hubby isn't here I'm usually ok after the first night my little dog keeps me company :) xx

He is best man to his best friend and they're off to benidorm on a stag doo. If I had known how mentally challenging this whole thing is then I probably would've delayed it for when he's home because I don't want to be alone

I will have my little lady though to keep me company. Her nanny is taking her to a family christening on Sunday. I've said I can't go.. I can't bare being around new babies as selfish as it sounds. It's too painful :(

Xx

Aww is he. Try not to worry Hun he'll be home before you know it. I think my hubby is working away next week so might not be here for test day :-(

I understand Hun it's not something I'd prob want to do at this moment in time either and this is a time where you can be selfish.

Have you decided if you testing early or not? I can't decide kind of too scared to xx

I feel the same! I've bought tests but I think I'd be terrified to test. Even thinking about testing on test day is scaring me.

Maybe I'll find the courage in a few days but as far as anytime soon is concerned it'll be a no!

My sister is staying over for a few nights so I'm not by myself. I think it helps if there's just someone at the side of you whilst you're sleeping

How's the crying been today? Have you managed a whole day without any tears?
I've been worse than ever!

Xx

Do you know Liverpool's success rates? I've just dug out my info pack from PIE but can't really see anything in there.

That's good your sister is staying over. I agree having someone next to you helps you sleep better. I always let my dog sleep in my bed if hubby is away I know some people think it's gross but I love my dog like a baby ha!

I've been ok think I'm having an ok day today although I'm sure I'll have another melt down soon enough! Xx

Oh I've just found the success rates it about 50% if your under 35 xx

50/50 isn't bad odds really! Still doesn't stop you thinking you'll be in the negative 50 though haha. God I wish I was less of a pessimist!

I wish I had a tiny camera so I could see what was going on in there! It's driving me bonkers

Xx

Haha I've just said to my hubby watch us be in the negative 50% what are we like! Just setting ourselves up for disappointment aren't we really!

I wish we could do something so we could know if it implanted or not xx

I know it's hard ladies but think happy thoughts. Thinking of you both xxx

Thank you ES. You're not wrong though, this is without a doubt the toughest thing I've ever done in my life

Xx

Thanks ES I agree Tina it is the most stressful thing!

How are you today? I'm feeling ok although my boobs are really killing me today. I just want to weekend to hurry up and be over for once ha! Xx

Hello Hun!

I'm okay, been nauseous on and off today again like I was yesterday and terrible heartburn. Boobs are still sore

Xx

Hi girls,

Any new symptoms to report vicky?

Yesterday was the first day that I didn't cry yessss!!! I spent the day in my mums and felt fine until mid afternoon then had a few hours of nausea again. I went to asda at about tea time and could feel some low down cramps and then last night during the night I woke up with front and back cramping. Hope it's all a good sign!
I'm 4DP transfer this afternoon.

Xx

Hey Tina no not really few cramps this morning feels like af is on her way. I don't think this has worked for me this time. I know I'm not out yet but I just have a feeling! Least I have a busy weekend to look forward to! Xx

:( have you not caved and tested yet Hun? You're a few days ahead of me aren't you, I think you'd get a positive now if you were!

Cramps are a good sign! When would your official due on date be?

Xx

Hi no not really I've been having af cramps so I can't help but think I'm out. I'm not convinced it's worked anyway. I'm not testing till Thursday I'm going to hold out can't face it tbh I'm so scared!

How are you xx

:( I know how you feel, this wait is agonising.

I'm fine, I feel the opposite of you. Not had any cramps at all so I'm also thinking that I'm out. I feel so normal today after having a nauseous day yesterday.

Xx

When are you both planning on testing? X

I think the pesseries give u side effects as well so I'm not trying to read into anything too much. I've got the mind set of that if it's meant to be it will be. I'm preparing myself for a big fat negative.

I'm not testing till Thursday ES xx

I think after trying for this amount of time it's only natural to set ourselves up for a fall. Our luck has to change sometime though hey!

I won't be testing until the 26th ES which is on Saturday

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"