IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I don't even want to test! I'm even considering waiting for 3 days when the pessaries are finished to see if my period comes haha

Well the nausea came back at tea time which I was happy about, boobs are still nice and sore so we shall see

Xx

Eeeeek you both have so much will power!! I think I started testing about 4 days past 5 day transfer and got positives for both pregnancies on day 6!
Have V good feelings about u both! :)
xxx

No I don't want to test either although I'm convinced it's going to be negative I just don't want the heart ache of seeing a bfn just yet at least if I want till Thursday I'll know that's defo it. 4 more sleeps xxx

Well girls I tested this morning using an internet cheapie at which point I was about 5 days and 12 hours past transfer and it was a stark white BFN.

I know I should have used a first response if I was going to test but I didn't want to waste one so thought I'd use one of the cheapo tests.

I am trying to remain positive and tell myself that it's too early to test or that the test isn't sensitive enough but I kind of feel in my heart that this hasn't worked for us.

advice please girls because I feel super down right now

xx

Hunni I didn't have even a hint of a line at 5 days past transfer and even at 6 days my positive was a squinter! Please step away from the Internet cheapies as they are crap crap crap!
Ur defo not out yet! Hang on in there!
Xxxx

:( thank you nic, my lack of symptoms isn't helping either! I honestly just feel so normal like I would every day. Can't help but feel negative about it all

fed up xx

Bit of a change in direction here girls but I've just been to the loo and I'm having brown spotting.

Could this be what I think it is? A tiny bit of hope has just come back

Sorry for the TMI girls but if I can't share it with you who can I share it with haha!

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/6CD43F36-E8C0-477F-918B-3E59D737BFB9_zpsyldsgssr.jpg

aww Tina it's prob too early to test, that's why I've not wanted to do one early as I know I'd be beside myself I can face seeing a bfn at the moment. I have got af cramps and had the tiniest bit of pink cm before so I know af is defo on the way. I'm just we have some Frosties so I don't have to start from Scratch.

I feel quiet drained tbh. How you feeling now? Xx

Oh only just seen your post. Eek it could very well be Tina, I've had nothing like that so all looks positive for you xx

Vlw ur pink and cramps could well be implantation! Don't give up hope yet!!!!! I thort I was out each time!!
Sending lots of sticky vibes and baby dust!
Stick embabies stick!!!!!!!!!
Xxx

Fx crossed ladies! "Official" Testing day will be here soon for you both. Got a gd feeling that you both are going to be pleasantly surprised! I'm starting to freak about my op, I keep having dreams well nightmares about it 😮 I dreamt the other night about them forgetting to stitch me back up 😂

:( ES you're bound to be nervy about your op, you're only human after all. How many more days now until the big day?

Vicky, I am crossing my fingers for you that your AF doesn't show. Any updates this morning?

I did some research last night about when my period should arrive after IVF and it says 14 days after egg collection. Today is day 12 for me so I am hoping and praying that the bit of bleeding isn't my period trying to arrive and that it is implantation bleeding. I'm not getting my hopes up though because I've been in this situation so many times before only for her to show up at the last minute.

I'm still having the tiniest amount of brown spotting but not as much as yesterday afternoon when I wiped. I had pretty intense back cramping in the early hours of this morning too. I hate this waiting!!!

xxx

It all sounds good!!!!! U going to test today or wait till Thursday?
Xx

Try not to worry ES it will soon be over and you'll be able to finally start IVF just remember that :)

I had a bit of spotting yesterday so no doubt af will arrive today. I'm going the doctors later I'm feeling really run down and drained. I've not really had any time off other than appointments (apart from yesterday) as I've not told work so have been using my holidays. Think I just need some time off to recharge my batteries really.

It's hard not to get your hopes up isn't it Tina, I've got everything crossed for you. When are you testing? xx

Vicky, have you not taken a test to be sure that you're not pregnant?

don't count yourself out just yet!

I'm having far less spotting than yesterday so crossing my fingers tightly that AF doesn't show full flow over the next 24 hours.

I'm not doing a test for a few days, not unless she still hadn't arrived by the weekend

xx

No Tina I've not although when I go the doctors later I might get him to do a urine test while I'm there save me using my own tests ha! I will still test Thursday with a clear blue digital just so I know 100% and can ring Liverpool.

It's 14 days past EC today so I should be on around now anyway. What ever the outcome is I still need some off work.

I think you'll get your bfp Tina xx

haha yes I think that's a good idea, why bother wasting your own if they can do one for you! I don't know you know... I do have a sneaky feeling that you're preggers! Hope I am right. What time is your appointment?

xx

I am convinced u both are!
Got everything crossed for u at the Dr's later vlw and am sure they will be able to do a pregnancy test for u!!!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->