IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Thanks ladies, I'm still cramping a bit, feels like af is on her way :shrug: I cant remember feeling this crampy last time but who knows. I'm on my works xmas do tonight so going to avoid alcohol and enjoy myself. Until af shows I don't think I will test early its too nerve-wracking this 2ww.

Aww Janey every time I go my heart sinks especially seeing the pregnant mums and new-borns arriving/leaving at the main entrance. Dr is right though there are no guarantees, I just hope this is it for us, I'm not sure how many times I can physically and mentally go through this it's draining. I just want one little healthy baby - it is too much to ask for?? I'm hoping Santa has put me on the nice list haha. So when do you start meds then? I've not heard about the CD but glad it relaxed you.

Hope your ok Tina xx

Hi girls!

I'm fine vicky, flying out to a sunnier climate in 3 days time. Hope I get to see that you've had a positive test before then! How are you feeling? Hope you had a great night on your works night out

My AF is due any day now. For once I'm wishing she would just arrive so I won't be on my period heavily on holiday
Xx

Vlw that sounds so promising! I had dull aches with both my pregnancies! I think ur gonna have the best Xmas prezzie ever!
Xx

Any news vicky? Crossing my fingers so tightly!

It's 6am and I've been awake for an hour with the worst period cramps. Stupid effing uterus!!!!

Xx

Hi ladies so I tested early and got a BFP!!! I can't believe it xx

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!.knew it! Huge big congrats hunni. What a fabs Xmas prezzie! U got a pic of ya test?
Xxxx

Thanks Nici it just doesn't seem real!! Will ring Liverpool on the morning to arrange early scan date! Best Xmas present ever!!! Xxxx

Amazing news Vicky! A lovely Christmas miracle, over the moon for you xxx

Thanks ladies, defo the best Xmas present ever!!! Xx

Those digis aren't that sensitive either! Brill to get a 'pregnant' on one of those so early!
Xxx

Arrh, VLW that is wonderful news, I'm so delighted for you!!!
Merry Christmas ��❤️����

Oh congratulations. I'm so pleased for you. I don't post much these days but I was a regular on this thread about 4 years ago & I still stalk all of you ladies & I am so so happy for you.

Happy & healthy 9 months :happydance:
xx

Woohoo!! Yey vicky I am so pleased for you. It gives me hope that even though the first cycle failed that you can still be successful! Hope you, your DH and your little jelly bean have a wonderful Christmas!

I called the women's yesterday to arrange my FET as my period arrived. Just waiting on a call back but it's looking like transfer will be around 10th jan!

Xxx

Thank you ladies! I still cant believe it's my turn, finally yay :happydance:

I defo think having a rest between cycles helps I felt more relaxed this time and obviously knew what to expect. I think 2016 will defo be all our year! Just have to wait for Liverpool to call back with an early scan date.

Tina, it will come round so quickly, have you got to start opks on CD10/11 then? Excited for you xx

Vlm massive congrats!!! You were Unmedicated weren't you? I think that helped me relax and chill out a bit!

Enjoy your sober free Xmas!!! Xxx

Thanks likklegemz it just doesn't seem real, yes we did unmedicated and I agree much more relaxed although the 2ww was just as bad!

I Hope you all have a lovely Christmas, Tina enjoy your holiday xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->