IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

good luck Janey. 19 days!! you have the patience of a saint lol xx

You do have the patience of a saint! I would've been peeing on sticks like crazy if I was 19 days late. hahaha I can just imagine myself curled in a ball in the middle of the room surrounded by pregnancy tests and going crazy!

CD23 for me today, still no AF. Pffftttt I am definitely thinking that the CD10 test was wrong.

xx

Makes sure you don't have a wee incase the dr wants you to test today. Tina you would be due tomorrow ish wouldn't you. Fingers crossed af turns up tomorrow so you can call the Hewitt and start your cycle xxx

How did you get on Janey?
Hope Af comes soon Tina! 😊 xx

Well girls, looks like I should have listened, you were right, Dr did a test and............. it was a BFP!!!!! I'm about 7 weeks pregnant!!!
Still in total shock, OH can't believe it as he was adamant that AF was coming.
Now I have to worry about the scan after the alcohol and cheese consumed at Christmas.

I feel guilty that it's come fairly easy to us, I'm rooting for you girls and will be watching your BFP's coming through thick and fast.

Good luck tomorrow VLW and ES... Want to know all about the scan VLW and all about your next steps ES xxx

Oh my god!! Made up for you Hun, I had a feeling if you tested that it would be positive. 19 days late is a lot!

What were your symptoms.. If anything?

Xx

Wow Janey congratulations!!! That's a lovely little miracle, how lovely. Even better knowing we're exactly the same weeks along! Aww bet your in shock xx

I'm in total shock VLW, I didn't believe the Dr he had to do 2 tests... DH wants to do another test at the weekend when he's home as he just can't comprehend it.
Definitely doesn't feel real, to me, falling pregnant starts with injections and 2 weeks of turmoil, not a drunken holiday hump ha ha... (We don't know when we conceived!!)
I think you're a week/ few days ahead of me, Dr said I'm 7 weeks and due 2nd September but think I'm 7 on Friday, as my last AF was 26th November. When was your 1st day of your last AF? X

I don't think I have any real symptoms Tina, maybe twinges/cramps like AF is coming, I've been off my food but still eating and not feeling sick. I was a bit dizzy last weekend, but put it down to this cold I can't shake. One symptom I had in my previous pregnancy was a snotty nose all the way through and it looks like I've got it again. I'm crossing my fingers that your AF comes tomorrow lovely, pushing all my positivity over to you girls now x

Congratulations Janey that's amazing news. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.

Vlw good luck tomorrow xxx

I think I'm a few days before you then as my last af was 21st Nov and I was 7 weeks on Monday, no doubt the nurse will confirm things tomorrow all being well. I think I've dated mine as 30th Aug but again I'm sure the nurse will advise me. I'm really pleased for you Janey exciting.

Thanks Rachel bit nervous now it's come round. Will keep you posted xx

Oh wow congratulations Janey!!! Bet your made up!
Will update you all after my appointment tomorrow xx

Hi ladies scan went prefect today and there was a heartbeat. I'm 7 weeks 2 days so due 30th Aug! Can't believe it was amazing seeing it all on the screen and got a picture to take away. We've been dismissed from the Hewitt centre now feels slightly sad but just happy all is ok.

Hope you ladies are all ok. ES hope today goes well xx

The bigger white blob is the baby :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5
Arrrh VLW, I've been waiting for your news. Congratulations I'm so delighted for you! Told you it was worth the wait... now you can relax until your 12 week scan. xxx

I called my midwife today so got my appointment on 27th to get 12 scan booked in and get everything sorted. I need to call HC to cancel treatment!

Hope you're ok ES and that you've had some progress xxx
Any signs Tina? xxx

Thanks Janey, yes feel better now after hearing everything was ok. So is the 27th your midwife appointment and to book your 12 week scan in? I'll be ringing up my docs/clinic tomorrow to arrange mine xx

Hi all, all went ok. Just went through what they found again. Clarified that I had stage 2-3 endometriosis and that I would need another operation down the line but he was happy for me to be referred back to the fertility clinic. I'm ringing knutsford clinic in the morning and see when I can start.
Lovely scan picture Vicky xxx

That's great news ES least you can start very soon xx

Wow that's fab news ES. Did the Dr say that the endo wouldn't affect the IVF then? You must be pleased that you know now you can start. Yes, get going, I'd imagine it will be next cycle for you. I'm assuming you're on short protocol due to the cysts? (Only because I was!) pleased for you that you got the answer you wanted! X

Yes VLW, it might be quite a long appointment for you as you'll have to document all your history and family history etc, then they give you your pack, check your urine for infection etc and then I think mine they booked the scan at the hospital for me. Thinking of doing 1-2-1 midwives though, have you heard of it? X

Hey ladies!
Wow wow wow! Huge massive congrats vlw and Janey!!!!!! A V happy and healthy 9 months to u both! Let's hope this is the start of a huge influx of BFP'S! Am sure it will be! :)

Janey - I went with 1-2-1 mws for both of my pregnancies and births and I cannot champion them enough. They are amazing and what a service! Same Mw throughout preg and birth, all appts done at home and ur Mw or her buddy available 24/7! U see them for 6 weeks after the birth too unlike the 2 weeks with other mws. They also offer hypnobirthing courses, birthing pools (all free ) and have breast feeding ladies available for as much support as u need. I just loved them!!!! Was so sad wen I had to get signed off!! Xxx

Thanks Nici :)

What's 1-2-1 midwife? Sorry I'm completely new to all this so have no idea ha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->