IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Thanks Nici... Nice to see you pop up now and again! Do you have contact with any of the others Bugs or Africanqueen? Just wondered how they were doing?
Thanks for your experience of 1-2-1, I've seen a flyer in the local pharmacy and was wondering if it was good.

VLW, it's only available in certain areas, it's a private company providing a midwife service but it's free and it's meant to be fab as Nici said. Here's the link https://www.onetoonemidwives.org

He never mentioned the endo effecting it. He said if it had been more severe they would have sorted it first. Said my tubes looked healthy on the outside but they were definitely both blocked which sounds like the reason I haven't fell pg naturally. Yer id be on the short protocol. I'm on cd17 today, usually varies between 23-27 days so probably looking more like the cycle after x

Vlw I love this pic so pleased everything was OK. Es good luck with starting your cycle. We might go through it all around the same time or cross over slightly xxx

Thank you, That would be good to share the experience Rachel! 😊😊 xx

So much good news on here over the last couple of days! :D :D

Vicky, over the moon for you that your scan went well. The little picture looks amazing! So happy for you!

Janey, it's kinda reassuring really that you haven't had many symptoms. I think sometimes as women who are TTC we automatically think that to be pregnant you need to have all the symptoms in the book but it's great when you see a surprise like yours with no jump out symptoms.

ES, great news that you have been given the go ahead to start IVF again!! Sounds like you, Rachel and me could be going through our cycles pretty much at the same time.

No AF here girls :( That test was so not right. What is going on with my body at all? CD25 today. If that ovulation test was right then my period would definitely be here by now. Took another pregnancy test last night which was negative so just waiting on my period now which I am thinking will come on time.
Had a strange symptom this morning though girls that I must point out. I woke up and like most mornings my nose was blocked so I went to the bathroom to blow my nose. Blew only out of my right nostril and there was blood... so out of curiosity I poked my finger in my left nostril and more blood. I never have nose bleeds. Had lots of cramping very low down on my right side all day yesterday too.

Hoping that I ovulated on CD14/15 as normal and there's still a chance that we've caught the egg

xx

Vlm congrats so pleased

Janey - opposite way round like us! Massive congrats!!

Knutsford are ringing me Monday once my paperwork has been transferred from Liverpool to let me know when I can start. Think it's looking like my cycle after my next as I'm on day 18 today, probably too close to be my next cycle. Will keep you all updated x

Thanks Gemz... I know how weird, I was thinking about you the other day. How's life with 2 little ones? X hope everything is going well xxx

ES, hopefully you'll get to order your drugs on Day 1 of your next cycle and then start the cycle after. I would definitely be chasing them down on Monday, you can't afford to wait another cycle especially as you've been so close before. Fingers crossed for you lovely x

Tina - don't want to get your hopes up but my nose is snotty and haven't said it before (thought it was TMI!) but there is blood in it. But you're right, women expect certain symptoms, I've not got the common ones of nausea and sore boobs.... So still wouldn't expect to be pregnant. I'm hoping you have been caught this month from your holiday romancing xxx

VLW, did you call your midwife today? X

Thanks likklegemz :)

ES like Janey said maybe chase them next week and you can get the ball rolling. Got everything crossed for you.

Tina any signs of af? Maybe do another test in a few days if nothing? I guess everyone symptoms of pregnancy are different so you never know?! Least it's not long to wait to start though.

Janey I'm booked in with the dr on Wednesday evening as the Hewitt literally don't do anything from now on so I have register it with my dr and I'm guessing they will transfer me to the midwife/hospital. Have u worked out your due date? Xx

Thanks Nici... Nice to see you pop up now and again! Do you have contact with any of the others Bugs or Africanqueen? Just wondered how they were doing?

My ears must have been burning then, I've not been on for a while so just thought I'd have a little read. I'm a bit of a lurker on here as although our treatment started at LWH we didn't get our BFP with them.

I'm fine thanks Janey our little boy was 1 last month and is doing great and was totally worth all the drama we went through to get him. Although it's definitely something we will not be doing again, haven't got the energy or the fianances to put myself through that again.

Congratulations to the recent BFP's and good Luck to those about to start treatment.

I've still got the drugs they gave me last time. Actually surprised they asked for them back. Do you think they will give me a fresh batch now or what?? Xx

Are they all still in date? I imagine they are so should be fine although it depends if they put you on the same protocol you were going to start last time xx

I would have thought so. I literally stuck them in a cupboard out of sight and mind after they found the cysts. Forgot about them till I looked in there the other day haha. Yer that's true Vicky, guess I will know more Monday once they've gone through my notes xx

Oh Bugs, I'm so pleased for you, you went through so much to get your little man! Glad you're ok xxx

Hope you're all having a good weekend girls x

Hi girls!

My AF came this morning, it's CD27 today so I worked out how long my recent cycles have been. Oct was 31 days, November 30 days and December 30 days so yes it has arrived early. Can't ever remember having a 27 day cycle before. I am thinking then that the CD10 test was round about right. I think ovulation likely happened around CD12/13. Tried to phone the women's this morning but they're closed until tomorrow. Hope that we can still go ahead with a natural cycle this month!

Xx

That's good news Tina, my cycles ranged from 28 to 31 days. If your confident to trust your body and opk's then push for a natural cycle, you can only try.

Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

brilliant news Tina, hope you get the go ahead for a natural cycle :)
I am praying I can start on my next or following cycle. my cycles have been a bit unregular recently, 27, 27, 26, 25, 23. I am on day 20 today.
Hope everyone else is doing ok? xxx

Thanks girls! I would like to think that I can trust my body. I can normally pinpoint ovulation because I get all the symptoms in the book so this month threw me off a bit. My mum mentioned it could've been because we were so relaxed and maybe because of a drastic change in weather with us being in Tenerife that it had an effect on my hormones. Maybe she's right?!

Wonder what the women's will say tomorrow...

ES.. Good thing is, with IVF it doesn't really matter when you ovulate, the mess control all of that for you!

Xx

Hi ladies been away for a few days to visit some friends. Feel chilled and relaxed now to wait for af to come due around Saturday. Tina we might be going through it on the same cycle. Vlw I love your pic has it sunk in any more seeing it officially on the screen??

Hope you've all enjoyed your weekend xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->