IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I'm tired all the time VLW, probably because I'm as single mum during the week as my hubby works away and I have to sort the dog & my daughter. I do feel drained at the moment!!! No 1-2-1 is free. I reckon it's worth a call as they'll come to your house anytime even evening for any appointment... and you get 6 weeks aftercare which is fab compared to NHS... and you can have a water birth at home! Where are you? I'm near Chester so know it's available here, Wirral & Liverpool.

Yeh Janey I contacted them, the midwife rang just before so she's going to ring me tomorrow to go through everything properly. They have a clinic in Warrington where I live, feel a lot better now so thanks for the advice xx

Oh good... you should get an earlier appointment with them so you can get your 12 week scan on time. Pleased you called them, hope you like what they've got to say! Just want to get to a scan now... feel like I'm wishing my life away, praying for a heartbeat! :( worrying never goes away! x

:( Janey, sending you big hugs. I remember the feeling well before seeing my daughters heartbeat for the first time, especially since we had suffered a miscarriage previous to that. I am sure though that everything will be just fine and you will see that little heartbeat flickering away.

VLW, eurgh the dreaded pregnancy symptoms are creeping in! I agree, it's a little late to have your first midwife appointment!

ES, sorry that they are making you wait to see the doctor before getting started with your cycle. Didn't they give you any idea of what the current waiting time is?

Rachel, has your AF arrived properly yet?

Mine has just about finished, I start OPKs on Monday!!! I completely forgot about taking folic acid. I think the women's like you to start taking it a few months in advance of transfer but it completely slipped my mind. I started yesterday, tut tut. Better late than never though!

xx

Still no af for me but still spotting so hopefully turns up tomorrow. Is there someone to ring up on a Saturday or do you have to wait until Monday?? I really just want to get the ball rolling!!

Rachel the Hewitt centre is open till lunch time on a Saturday xx

Yes as VLW said, it's definitely open on a Saturday but not on Sundays. As I found out when my period arrived on a stupid Sunday morning :(
Sorry that your AF is being a meanie and taking its time to arrive. xx

Hey ladies,
This thread has certainly come alive again with amazing BFP'S and more in the future am sure!
1-2-1 are fabulous!! I had Cheryl and she was just amazing.
Xx

Af turned up wooooo!! Just waiting on Hewitt dining me bk. Was unsure when she was telling me to get the two day ovulation kit I thought that one was the one where it had a circle for no and a smiley for yes but she was saying about a flashing smiley and then a solid one I thought that was the 4 day one xx

Af turned up wooooo!! Just waiting on Hewitt ringing me bk. Was unsure when she was telling me to get the two day ovulation kit I thought that one was the one where it had a circle for no and a smiley for yes but she was saying about a flashing smiley and then a solid one I thought that was the 4 day one xx

They've rang back and I need to go for a rubella test as mines run out. We're officially on the fet journey!!

How exciting Rachel!!! When do you start opk's then? I didn't use the flashing ones I used the solid smiley face I don't think it matters either way really xx

They said day 9 so that will be next Sunday so only a week to wait for the next step!

Hi everyone, hope you're all well.

We had Icsi in 2011 and got our princess and we are now trying again for baby number two. Starting a new icsi cycle in Feb.

Just wanted to say hi and wish everyone lots of luck.

so glad af has turned up Rachel, good luck with the next step!! :)
Hi Babies777, good luck with your icsi cycle :)
Got my appointment on Wednesday 3rd February so not too long at all. told oh to make sure he saves his swimmers up incase he needs to update his semen analysis result haha. Praying we can get any blood tests that may need updating that day. I have started spotting today so fx next cycle we can get the go ahead! xx

ES, amazing news that your appointment is just around the corner, how exciting! Things seem to be moving ahead quickly for us all.

Rachel, I was told to use the clearblue solid smiley test. Never got to see a flashy smiley because mine went solid straight away. I start testing on Monday so you're about 6 days behind me.

Baby777, welcome and good luck for your next ICSI cycle. Are you doing a FET or a fresh cycle?

X

Thank you! It only seems like yesterday I was posting on this thread, time has flown by.
We are doing a fresh Icsi cycle. I am doing the short protocol this time. Long first cycle, but I didn't want to down reg again re being older etc so going with short.

Nerve wracking and exciting at the same time.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.

QUOTE=tinadecember;36819316]ES, amazing news that your appointment is just around the corner, how exciting! Things seem to be moving ahead quickly for us all.

Rachel, I was told to use the clearblue solid smiley test. Never got to see a flashy smiley because mine went solid straight away. I start testing on Monday so you're about 6 days behind me.

Baby777, welcome and good luck for your next ICSI cycle. Are you doing a FET or a fresh cycle?

X[/QUOTE]

Babies, sending you so much luck. If you don't mind me asking what happened with your first ICSI cycle? Was you successful? If so after how many tries?

First day of testing for ovulation this morning girls and I was quite pleased to see an empty circle after 5 minutes. Ovulation isn't close yet it seems, which I am happy with. I want it to arrive at a normal time this cycle and not CD10!

Hope everyone had a great weekend xx

Tina which tests are you using the one with a circle and then solid smile or the one where it flashes and then solid?? Day three for me. Got revision for an exam tomorrow so keeping my mind occupied!!

Thanks so much.

First cycle we did Icsi we had 6 follies, 5 eggs, 4 were fertilised via icsi, 3 developed. Two embies went back in giving us our baby girl and sadly the other two didn't make it.

Tons of luck for your cycle. How are you finding having treatment with your little one?

Babies, sending you so much luck. If you don't mind me asking what happened with your first ICSI cycle? Was you successful? If so after how many tries?

First day of testing for ovulation this morning girls and I was quite pleased to see an empty circle after 5 minutes. Ovulation isn't close yet it seems, which I am happy with. I want it to arrive at a normal time this cycle and not CD10!

Hope everyone had a great weekend xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->