IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I'm in Lancashire so it might just be lancashires nhs policy. Blood test done that's another thing off the list!!

Oh maybe, luckily it's drug free so you don't have to pay for that as well. That was quick for blood test, when do you get the results? Is it just for rubella?
Not long for you either now... What day are you on? Xxx

Yeah just for rubella as its run out. I came on on Saturday so starting to test for ovulation on Sunday ready for transfer!!

Bet you just want to get started now... Fricking hate the waiting. If they know the rubella has ran out then why do they need to waste time with a blood test wouldn't it be easier just to give you the vaccine??? With our DD being around the same age when you get your BFP in a few weeks, we can discuss beds, double buggies etc ha ha xxx

It is a joke the price of IVF once you already have a child. Don't even get me started on that topic haha! It just drives me mad how it costs nothing to get rid of a baby if it's decided it is "unwanted" but to create a baby it costs thousands. Maybe if they started charging for abortions there wouldn't be so many unwanted teenage pregnancies. I understand that those who haven't got children have to come first and receive free treatment but maybe they should put something in place for a second child, it's not like I am wanting 5 or 6, I just want one more!!! What do we pay our taxes for after all?

Rachel, I'm so happy that you're only a few days behind me. At least we have someone to go through the 2WW with! We can symptom obsess together haha.

CD13 today, another negative test. This wait is AWFUL!!

xx

Tina I cannot wait to start testing think I might get a smiley on wed if my past cycles are anything to go by. Not long for us both now hope you get yours soon xxx

Ladies I'm so excited for you. It won't be long now but it is an awful waiting game waiting for a positive opk ha! I got mine on cd17 and my cycles were usually 30 days so hopefully it won't be long for you keep us posted xx

Mine are 30 days VLW more often than not so maybe I'll get a positive in a few days time. X

Morning girls, I got a flashing smiley this morning woo hoo! Ovulation is just around the corner xx

That's brill Tina that you've got a flashy hopefully it will be solid tomorrow or Monday we will be so close won't we it's crazy!!

Ahh I'm so glad though that we are gonna be close! What cycle day are you on today Rachel? Xx

We will be close then! If you get a positive in 4 days and I get one in 2 days we will literally be 2 days apart xx

Excited for you Tina and Rachel! :) :) :) keep us posted! x

Oh wow, good luck girls, fingers crossed that you get those smiley faces as soon as possible. I'm excited for you both that you're getting closer xx

ES how are you? Let us know how you get on with your appointment on Wednesday, hoping you get the go ahead as quickly as possible xx

VLW... How is the sickness? Hope you're coping ok with it xx

Morning!!! Today is a good day, I got my solid smiley!!!

https://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t639/tinadecember1987/AF1481F7-FC42-433B-9CCE-BC80890974FC_zpsghiutvz2.jpg

I am expecting that transfer will be Friday, if I'm thinking correctly it's 5 days after a positive with a 5 day embryo? Correct me if I'm wrong girls

Xx

That's brill Tina I think transfer might be Saturday for you but could be wrong. I tested this morning no smiley but was expecting that anyway xxx

You'll be joining me in a few days Rachel! Yes I am thinking Friday/Saturday. I'm glad really because I don't work at the weekend so I can relax

Xx

I took transfer day off and a few days after that the first time. I was all alone because my husband was working and to be honest I was a mess, I just cried the entire time. I'm not letting myself get like that this time around though, I know what to expect this time so I think I'll handle it better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->