IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Brilliant news Tina!! I had a positive test on a Monday and then transfer on a Sunday as the opk's detect that you will ovulate in the next 24 hours or so don't forget so it might be Saturday but they'll tell you tomorrow. How exciting!! Hope it's not too long for yours now Rachel!!

Good luck ES got everything crossed for you that you can finally start!!

Janey how are you? Luckily my sickness has subsided a bit now they say it tends to do that around 9/10 weeks as your hormones settle down and your placenta starts to take over. My 121 midwife is coming on Wednesday xx

GL for transfer Tina! Hopefully you won't be too far behind Rachel!
I'm ok thanks Janey, getting excited/nervous for Wednesday. Really really hope we can start next cycle!
Good luck on Wednesday Vicky 😊😊 xx

It's brewing girls got a flashing smiley!! Good luck Tina ringing the up this morning xxx and good luck to all the girls waiting on appointments xxx

oooohhhh how exciting Rachel!! Love that I am going to have a 2WW buddy :D :D I got my solid smiley the day after my flashing one so you could have yours tomorrow!

Vicky, I bet you're feeling relieved that your sickness has subsided a little. Are you having any strange cravings yet? What date is your 12 wk scan?

ES sending you so much luck for Wednesday, I hope they give you the go ahead to start next cycle.

I'm gonna call the hospital at about 9 oclock but no doubt I will have to wait for a call back so I should be able to update in a few hours with a transfer date!

xx

Not long Rachel.

Hope you managed to get a call back Tina? They can take ages sometimes cant they!! Yeh it's eased off a bit still feel sickly some days though. No cravings, not yet anyway ha, 12 week scan is next weekend xx

Hey girls! Finally got a call back after lunch time and transfer is on Saturday!! No time as yet, she said I'll get a call on Saturday morning to confirm. I mentioned about ultrasound guidance and she said it shouldn't be a problem :) I feel a little relieved now!

Gonna have a glass of wine and a cuddle with my hubby tonight, here's hoping there's good times to come!

Xx

Brilliant news Tina, relax and enjoy yourselves tonight! Good luck for Saturday!
Happy you and Rachel are tww buddies, will be good for you to both share your experiences 😊😊 xxx

Brilliant Tina, that feels like it's happened quickly, I expect that's not the case for you! Not long till Saturday, stay positive and make sure that you have some things planned for your 2ww!

I'm ok thanks VLW, nervous, anxious... And it's dragging to the 20th. Still no symptoms, no weight gain (which is good for me!) and not sleeping which is making me feel worse. Glad your sickness is subsiding, I hope your first booking in appointment is perfect, I found it surreal! I've got my midwife coming tomorrow to get my notes and have a blood test. Just packing my days to make time go quicker xxx

Thank you girls!

Janey, sorry that you are feeling anxious :( I bet you're wishing that some symptoms would just kick in so it will feel more real to you. Don't worry though, your LO is definitely snuggled in there, the symptoms will come!

Rachel, any sign of a solid smiley this morning?

ES, how are you doing? Your appointment is tomorrow isn't it?

xxx

Totally understand where your coming from Janey, having symptoms will make the pregnancy feel more real but there are women who are lucky enough not to get any. 1 of my friends had no early symptoms at all with 1 pregnany but her next she had loads.
Yer my appointment is tomorrow Tina, been working everyday since Thursday so last few days have gone quick n I've not really thought about it. Think I'm trying not too get too excited because something has always seemed to stop us from starting. No doubt they will want to update my partners sperm sample result as I'm sure the last 1 he did was way over a year ago, possibly my bloods too? Would cysts effect my amh result or not? xx

I never had my AMH tested haha so I don't know hun, I imagine though like you said that they will want all tests re-done so everything is up to date. I don't see why they won't go ahead and start your treatment!

xx

A flashing one for me this morning so I reckon tomorrow will be the day well I hope so as its my last stick and don't fancy buying another set!! Another day closer to transfer day Tina never mind football transfer deadline day lol!! We're all about frozen embryo transfer day!!

haha YES! Frozen embryo transfer deadline day, loving that!

I was in the same situation as you, the day I got my solid smiley was my last test. I was praying it was positive because they cost a bloody fortune!!

xx

Brilliant news Tina, hopefully the next few days for quick for you.

Rach fingers crossed its tomorrow for you it's a pain as you just don't know what's going on inside ha.

ES keep us posted on tomorrow, I'd imagine some tests might need to be re done if they were last done a year ago but I'm sure they'll go through it all with you. Go everything crossed.

Janey I spoke too soon the last two days I've felt quiet poorly again you are lucky if your having no symptoms at all, I'm sure everything will be fine though. It does seem to drag doesn't it, although 121 midwife appointment will be good tomorrow night though interested to see what happens etc with never having a baby before it's all new to me I'm excited for the unknown :) xx

:) I remember how it all felt the first time around Vicky, cherish bring pregnant because even through the sickness it is the most wonderful journey imaginable. Especially when the movements start! Xx

I'm definitely enjoying every single day I think after everything we've been through how can I not! Hope you ladies are joining me and Janey very soon :) xx

Hi Ladies hope you're all well.
Getting really exciting that u are both close to transfer.
I'm around 9 days off af so as soon as she comes I can book my baseline and get the medicine delivered.

Still a flashy I think I'm going to be out this month. My tummy feels so heavy like it's going to explode so if I ovulate today it won't pick it up tomorrow will it?? I need to go and buy some more sticks boooo

I think it would still pick it up Rachel, you would normally get a solid smiley 24-48 hours before you ovulate. I think you will still get that solid, it's just taking its time! Hope it hurries up for you.

Babies, won't be long hun and you will be in the same situation as we are!

I'm really crampy and have been for about 24 hours, ovulation is happening but it's taking ages. The right side where my ovary is feels like it's about to explode.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->