IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Have you taken a cheapie Rachel to see if the test line is as dark as the control line? Might give you some idea of where you are!

xx

I did a cheapie last night after work and it was really strong. I guess I only though today could of been it so I'm still in with a chance. Just can't believe I have to buy more tests grr

:( They're so expensive aren't they!! It's a strange how do you do, you'd have thought it would be positive this morning but I'd deffo give it a couple more days

xx

sorry to read you haven't had a positive opk yet Rachel, hang in there hun Sometimes it can be delayed.
I have brilliant news, appointment went really well. We both had to redo our viral tests and I had a scan which showed everything was looking good so we have had the go ahead for my next cycle :D :D The are ringing me on the 11th for my drugs appointment (just to give me a recap since it was July when I had the last 1) and I am due on around the 18th. sooooo happy right now!! xx

Es that's amazing news!!! I am so happy for you, so what date around do you think you'll be starting your cycle?

Rachel, sending good luck for tomorrow's test!

Xx

ES that's fantastic!! Really pleased for you bet you can't wait to get going now, so glad it was good news for you. Roll on the 11th :) xx

They do things slightly different in Knutsford Clinic. I had a scan today so they said I wouldn't need 1 on day 2/3. I need to ring up on Day1 of my cycle, I start injecting either that night or day 2. I have to go for a scan on day 5 or 6 then again on 9 or 10. Think they will give me a date for egg retrieval then. How long after the 3rd scan did you have ET? think we are looking at transfer in March. Be the best early birthday present EVER if it all goes well! xx

Yes that's definatly a good sign Rachel! 😀😀 hopefully it's positive tomorrow morning 😊 xxx

Oh goodness it's all happening... Where do I start?

VLW, so sorry that your sickness is reoccurring but it's a good sign. Keep going, hopefully it will disappear soon. Don't you think that Pregnancy is so special to people who think it will never happen. my friends and family take it for granted, I savoured every second even the days I was massive and uncomfortable because I know a few girls who don't have babies and have been to hell and back to get pregnant. I feel very lucky... And lucky not to have sickness so I'm feeling for you! X
Btw Tina's right the first realisation that it's the baby's movements it's mind blowing, and even more magical when you partner feels it too... So excited about it all again... You soon forget it all when you have given birth xxx how was your booking in appointment?

Oh ES, I really wanted to say I had a feeling you were going to get started soon as you'd already been so close before... I'm so so pleased for you. Are you short or long protocol? Is it all done at Knutsford? Or is it a satallite to Hewitt? It's such good news, see good things do happen, it's all happening perfectly for you!!! Xx

Oh come on Rachel! Or should I say come on Rachel's stubborn ovary! How frustrating and expensive for you! I'm crossing my fingers you get your smiley face in the morning. Xxx

Tina, you crack me up... I've never known anyone who understands their cycles as much as you. I have no idea when I ovulate by twinges or bloating! Oh goodness, Saturday is literally so close, hurry up weekend! Xx

Babies, it's not long now and you'll be on the journey. Keep us posted x

As for me, still Fricking anxious and hate keeping this from good friends but it's for the best! Keeping myself busy but it's dragging like a b&!ch. I had a blood test at home on Monday by my male midwife and my LO was intrigued so took longer as she kept knocking me and my arm is totally bruised. Then after I nearly passed out... Dizzy, deaf and hot... I'm not good with blood and needles!!! Ha ha Today I met friends for coffee and nearly burst out of my jeans I was so bloated, I got in the car after and nearly threw up it was so painful! But hey, I'm grateful and praying that you're all getting your BFPs over the coming weeks xxx

Janey, seems like your symptoms are starting to appear! I am so happy for you and Vicky. You are definitely right that those of us who have been struggling to conceive appreciate everything that little bit more. I can't even imagine what my reaction will be when I finally see those 2 lines on a first response. When are you planning on tells friends?

Rachel, half an hour to go until your test! haha... I am anxiously waiting for your results whilst sat at my desk at 6.25am in work :( I need to sort my life out haha! Hope your ovary has got a move on!

ES, I am happy for you that you don't need a scan on CD3! I remember clearly that it wasn't pleasant and it was rather embarrassing but hey ho! They're the joys of IVF. I genuinely cannot remember how many days there was between my last scan and egg retrieval.. it was only 4 months ago and it feels like it was forever ago. I have all my documents from the Hewitt still at home so I will dig them out and have a look at the dates.

I think ovulation definitely happened yesterday. I have woken this morning with super sore boobies and the cramping has subsided. Just hoping that my lining is nice and thick now waiting for that embryo!

xx

Thank you everyone, slept so well last night knowing that soon it will be happening 😊
It says satalite clinic on the treatment booklet they gave me yesterday but all the treatment can be done there now. It was designed to take some of the pressure off Liverpool. It's just slightly easier for me to get to than Liverpool too, free parking too 😂 I was well impressed with them yesterday, dr demanded to the nurse that I should have a scan n bloods yesterday because of the distance I've travelled and he was literally like when would you like to start so naturally I said as soon as possible! Lol.
I had a scan through the convo Tina and I think you and Vicky had your transfer 3-4 days after your last scan so think I'm looking end of feb/beginning of march depending on af, watch her be late this month now!
Any news Rachel? Xx

Thanks everyone but got another flashy it's driving me insane especially with the feeling I had yesterday that I was ovulating. I never have a cycle this long I just don't get it!! All I can stick with is that it's not gone to an empty circle. Here's to tomorrow morning hey.

:( I can only imagine how frustrated you must be feeling hun. None of my cycles are ever the same, I got a positive on CD10 last cycle and CD15 this time around. Don't lose the faith, it'll happen!

xx

Thanks sweet think I need abit of positivity it put you in a right downer doesn't it

It does, it's always the way when you just want everything to happen like clockwork that it doesn't work out that way. Have you ever not gotten a solid smiley before on previous cycles?
xx

Nope they've always shown up eventually! I wish it was 7 tomorrow morning haha at what point do you rule yourself out of a cycle

What CD are you on? I think I'd give it until at least CD17. That's the latest that I have ever ovulated

The Association estimates that ovulation occurs anywhere between 11-21 days after the first day of your last menstrual period (LMP)

Just found that on the net...

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"