IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I'm on cd 13 which doesn't seem that bad but I've never ovulated later than day 12 and with my pains yesterday and positive cheapie during the day it's topping me over the edge!! I've brought a cheapie today to work but don't actually know what it's going to prove to me lol!

haha! It's not uncommon for your cycles to change sometimes. All sorts of things can affect it like diet, stress, medications..CD13 is still early days.

xx

Yer I agree with Tina, cycles do change from time to time. I remember not getting a positive till cd19 1 cycle. Hang in there lovely! Xxx

Thanks Janey I agree with you and Tina you do appreciate every single day. I feel like getting through each day is a mini milestone. I can't wait for the rest of you all to join us let keep the bfp's going :)
Oh Janey isn't hard isn't it, I feel really bloated and like I've eaten too much haha. Booking appointment went well had my bloods done etc too. My arms a bit bruised from that but I should be used to needles by now. Ouch yours sounds bad though. Sounds like your symptoms are starting now too. Are you just on countdown till your scan now?

Rachel I didn't get my positive opk till cd17 so there is still time.

Tina not long now, how you feeling?

ES I think it was 3-4 days but it's great news you can start straight away, it's about time woohoo xx

Oh Rachel, how frustrating, that's Mother Nature for you! As you know I was 14 days late for my fresh cycle, Dr said it happens a lot for IVF patients as you're subconsciously thinking about it! I'm sure it's happening tomorrow for you, think positive, get yourself to bed early and 7am will be here before you know it.

Tina, 2 more sleeps but only one full day! Are you ready to be PUPO? X

Must have overlapped VLW, been putting my LG to bed!
I'm glad your booking in appointment went well, it just gets better and better! Make sure you're taking bump pics, I took a few last time and regret not taking more. Definitely on countdown to 12 week scan, I'm jealous you've got yours next week! ;) This is the hardest wait as at least the wait for the 20 week scan you're seeing some changes in your bump. I kind of feel like I have a few symptoms and I feel like I'm getting a bump... I've read you show earlier on your second!!! How are you feeling chick? Is the sickness still coming and going? X

Morning girls, hope everyone is well, it's finally Friday woohoo!!

Vicky, Janey.. I am loving seeing how you girls are progressing with your pregnancies. <3 There's been so many BFPs lately. In every thread that I have been commenting on everyone seems to be getting positives. Long may it continue!

Janey, no I am completely NOT ready for the transfer. I am scared :( I think especially when you've been through a failed cycle before as you girls will well know, the fear starts to creep in again of it all going belly up and ending up with a negative again. We've been at this journey now for 2 years and 8 months, I am so ready for it to come to an end and get that positive but I won't lie it feels unreachable. I need some positive vibes girls! This CAN work!!!

Rachel, hope it's finally positive this morning sweetie, can't wait to see your update!

xx

Another flashy think I'm going to ring up today my bodies telling me I ovulated on Wednesday so it just seems silly to keep testing what you all think?

Have you been temping too Rachel? I would personally still give it a couple of days. Though you say you "normally" ovulate around CD12 it isn't uncommon for it to fluctuate every now and then. Do you normally get ovulation cramps? That's another tell tale sign for me of ovulation happening.

So sorry, I just wanna give you a big hug

xx

Not temping no but got the ovulation cramps on Tuesday no ewcm anymore and when I do cheapie there's nothing there anymore but when I did the pink clear blue on Tuesday night after work I got a smiley but they say you have to go off the 4 day ones don't they.

Oh god, you're in a bit of a pickle! Maybe call the Hewitt then and explain. Do you think they would still let you transfer?

xx

I keep trying to ring but it's just ringing and ringing I don't think they will let us transfer and we will have to wait till next cycle

Hi Janey no not been taking bump pictures I feel like I have eaten too much and look bloated so wont be taking any just yet ha. Sickness comes and goes, it's my boobs that are constantly hurting ha I'm sure I have gone up about 2 cup sizes defo time to get re-measured next week! How are you doing?

Oh Tina I know how you feel as you know we went through the first go around the same time. It's not easy but you just have to think - what will happen will happen once it's been put back its completely out of your hands. Just stay positive :)

Rachel your right I don't think they will transfer until a positive as it has to be at the right time in your cycle. I had a friend who also used the flashing ones and it didn't detect her surge it just kept flashing, she had a blood test done and it did revealed she had ovulated and the opks just didn't pick it up. Maybe try the solid smiley ones next time?? Hope they call back soon xx

Vicky, haha the perks of being pregnant, nice big boobies!

Rachel, I hope they call you back with good news. It'll be gutting if you have to wait another cycle xx

I did use the pink ones and got a smiley on Tuesday when I got in from work but they won't go off that will they as has to be in the morning grrrr everything is just wait wait wait!!

Yes Tina but I'm 32e normally as it is haha! Hope your feeling ok, it's nerve wracking waiting for the call with a time to go in. Are you having ultrasound guidance this time or do you find out on Saturday?

Did you mention to them you got a smiley in the evening? I know we all hate the waiting game it's awful xx

Just called the hospital about an hour ago and they said I will get a call in the morning once the embryologist has taken our embryo out to thaw. I mentioned to the nurse when I called with the positive ovulation test that I want ultrasound this time around and she said it shouldn't be a problem and she will put it on my notes. She said that if there was a problem then I'd get a call back but I didn't hear anything so I can only assume that it's all okay. I will mention it again though when the embryologist calls tomorrow

24 hours to go and I should be PUPO... my god! Lets make this baby!!!

Rachel, any news back from the Hewitt?

xx

So they rang back and said keep testing tomorrow and Sunday and if not then ring back on Monday and that should be using the solid smiley and not the flashing one yet on day one the nurse told me to use the flashing ones. I said I got a smiley on the normal ones but she just ignored me really and couldn't explain why I've already had ewcm and cramps on Tuesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->