IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Keep testing Rachel, don't lose hope just yet! The nurse you spoke to didn't found very helpful at all xx

Thank you Rachel! I will of course keep you all updated. Hope it's earlier in the day rather this later.

How are you feeling Hun? Xx

Feel abit disappointment but nothing we can do about it I guess just will have to wait till next cycle. I'm sure it will be in the morning sometime for you can't see them working late xxx

Any news on this mornings test Rachel?

I'm just waiting on a call back from the women's. They phoned at 10 past 8 to confirm that they're thawing the embryo and said they will call back with the results. I feel physically sick now waiting to find out if it has survived the thawing process xx

Hey another flashy for me I went and bought the others for next cycle doing as I've been told and will test again tomorrow but I just know. Your nearly there Tina bring on the phone call so excited for you hen we got our embryo put bk on a Sunday it was brill as so peaceful. Good luck sweetie keep us posted xxx

Oh I'm so sorry that you're going to have to wait Rachel. Fingers crossed that this means that your body is preparing you for the right time x

Good luck Tina, I'm praying that this is a great day for you and that it all goes well xx keep us posted.

AFM unfortunately, it's not great news, I've woken up and gone to the toilet and when I've wiped there's blood. Absolutely devastated, think that this might be the end of the road for our miracle bean, praying it's not but my midwife has said there's nothing we can do at this stage... Just a waiting game... Could go either way :(

Janey, I'm so sorry hunni to hear you've woken to bleeding. It isn't always bad news though, sometimes it's normal to have a bleed and I'm crossing my fingers that's the case for you. Sending big hugs. Are you having cramping?

Rachel, boooo for the flashy! Are you having EWCM still or has it dried up now?

Good news here girls, I'm PUPO! What a different transfer experience that was compared to the first one. Doctor Russel did the transfer with ultrasound and he was brilliant. He said he's placed it nice and nestled into my womb and it looks like a good embryo so just gotta wait it out now. My official test day is the 17th but my period is due around 13th X

Arrrh wow congratulations Tina, sounds like a perfect one to me. You sound much happier than last time surely that's a good sign. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks love. No no really cramping, maybe an ache but then I'm thinking I'm imagining it. Devastated beyond belief, knew it was possibly too good to be true. We'll wait and see x

I will be crossing my fingers so tightly for you that the bleeding subsides. Can't you go to the early pregnancy assessment unit at your local hospital and get an early scan?

I am definitely much happier! I feel great, no urge to cry like I did last time around. It's mad how different 2 cycles can be

Xx

Great news Tina here's to the next few days hopefully a bfp at the end of it!

Oh no Janey, had the 121 midwife not been to see you? What was the blood like? Did it have clots in or anything? Bleeding can be normal though so try not to worry. Can you not get an emergency scan anywhere? Xx

Hey ladies, so much is happening!

Tina huge congrats on being pupo! Sending u lots and lots of baby dust!! Stick Lil embaby stick!

Janey have u rang the women's to go to epu??? I heard that if there is no pain then bleeding shud be ok but obv so so so worrying!! I am keeping everything and more crossed for u!

Always thinking of u all
xxx

Oh no Janey keep positive your little miracle might just be gettin abit more comfortable. Congrats Tina now have a rest and chill this weekend let the next count down commence for you!! Xxxx

Thanks for the messages girls... Nice to know we're getting positive vibes.
121 midwives have been good, but there's nothing they or we can do. Essentially, we're waiting to see if the bleeding stopped or if it progresses to miscarriage. Heartbreaking really, they've even said that if we have a scan today & we saw a heartbeat it doesn't mean I wouldn't miscarry. DH is freaking out and wants a scan now, but NHS won't do them at the weekend at this gestation.... I've calmed him and said there's nothing we can do. Still no heavier than this morning and only really when I wipe but it's red and there are small, small clots... My tummy is bubbling like when I'm on, but no real cramps. Advised to contact my midwife if the flow becomes heavier, get larger clots or if I start cramping.
I've got a scan next Friday (DH works away, parents are away so no one to go with me in the week... And if it's bad news I need someone there!)
Praying for another miracle but think the man upstairs may think I've had too many as it is xxx :(

Oh Janey I can't imagine what your going through, it must be very hard for you and your other half. I know it's not easy but don't count yourself out just yet. So is there nothing you can do until next Friday? Is the blood fresh blood? Lots of hugs Janey keep us posted on how you get on xxx

Janey, I can only send you the biggest hugs and send you well wishes hunni. I can only imagine how tough it is on you and your OH :( xxx

I'm so sorry to hear your bleeding Janey, I know its hard but try not to worry too much. Bleeding can be normal and Praying little bean is holding on.
Congratulations Tina on being pupo!
Sorry your still haven't got your positive Rachel, there is still time hun, don't give up yet xxx

Any news this morning Janey? Hoping for good news that the bleeding has stopped.

Rachel, are you still flashy or have you finally got that solid?

Xx

Janey hope your ok. Tina another flashy for me. Will ring up in the morning and let them know. I guess the good thing is af isn't that far away!! Hope your keeping that little embryo snug. I reckon you should get out of making tea for a few days - too strenuous!!

how are you feeling Tina?
sorry you got another smiley Rachel, I know things haven't gone to plan for you and its heart breaking when this happens but atleast you wont have wasted an emby/cycle going ahead. when is af due? we might be close together if you transfer next cycle?
Any news Janey? hope your ok.
Have you had any more symptoms Vicky?
Just realised we all know each other by name except me so my name is Ellie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->