IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

:( I didn't think it was humanely possible to get that many flashy tests!! What will happen now then?

I've been relaxing and DH has been looking after me and making sure I am not doing any heavy lifting. We were out this afternoon doing some food shopping and I very nearly picked Evie up to put her in the trolley, he went mad at me! I forgot for a minute that she's not light anymore.

Definitely feeling uncomfortable in the womb area, could be from yesterday's prodding around though I'd rather it be because our embryo is snuggling into its home. This wait is a killer!

Xx

ES we must have posted at round about the same time! I love your name <3 Ellie is actually one of my choices for if we ever have another daughter xx

glad other half has been looking after u Tina, make sure you continue to take it easy! Aw bless Tina, well my name is Eleanor but I think only get the full title off my mum when I have been "naughty" haha, everyone else calls me Ellie xx

Rachel, did you phone the womens hun?

Janey, sending you all my love, hope you're okay

xx

Janey how are you doing??

How are you getting on Tina?

Just a bit of heartburn Ellie but that's it really. Is it the 11th you get your drug appointment? Roll on the 18th for af wooho xx

I've tried ringing all morning but it just rings and rings not to sure what else o can do its abit difficult with me bein at work!! Af is due on the 18th so not too long. How you feeling Tina xxx

Did you take another test this morning Rachel?

Vicky, glad that you're doing well :)

I'm fine, back to work today so just trying to remain as normal as possible. Don't want to start looking into symptoms because I ended up getting my heart broken last time. I haven't bought any tests this time either, I am just going to wait until testing day... if I get that far without my period arriving!

xx

No they told me just sat and Sunday but will prob change their mind when I eventually get through!! What a nightmare!! Janey hope your ok xxx

I was the same Tina although I felt more relaxed second time around and just told myself what will be will be. Sending you lots of baby dust xx

Thank you my lovely! I've just got home from work and I am currently working my way through a packet of Oreos and a cup of tea! I've had lower back cramps for a couple of hours. Xx

Cycle officially abandoned! I advised them that they brief all the staff to say the same thing either flashing tests or non flashing!!

That's a shame Rachel but it's not worth risking if the surge wasn't detected. Will you just try again next cycle? Try and get the clue blue ones that don't flash. I know another lady who used the flashing ones and it didnt pick her surge up but blood tests showed she did ovulate xx

Rachel, sending you big hugs :( stupid Clearblue tests!! I think we know our own bodies better than any test. It's just a shame that it didn't pick the surge up. What's the plan now then? Same again next cycle?

Xx

Yeah same again but with the 2 day tests so the one where is blank and then solid smiley!! Your another day gone woo woo!!

Ah sorry again Rachel :( Your situation is suckish. It is the same as what I had to do back in December when I got a positive on CD10. The womens weren't happy with transferring so we had to wait until the next cycle

Janey, sending all my love, hope you're doing okay? xx

Hey ladies!
Janey been thinking of you. Hope everything is ok?
Tina how u feeling? U tempted to test early?
Xx

Hi everyone, hope you're all okay.

Sending hugs and best wishes, Janey. I hope you're okay.

Tina- so exciting you're pupo!

Rachel- those tests sound a nightmare. Hope it goes smoothly next cycle.

Hi to everyone else.

I have my baseline scan on Tues and then starting my first medicine on the 26th. Is anyone else starting around then?

Hugs to all.

Morning girls,

I am okay, I tested yesterday at 4DP5DT and it was stark white negative. Not having great feelings about this cycle again.. having no symptoms to suggest I am pregnant. I will test again at the weekend if my period has no signs of arriving

Babies, woohoo for your baseline scan! It's a step in the right direction, you'll be starting your meds before you know it

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->