IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Try and keep positive Tina they give you a different test date for a reason. Stay strong sweet xxx

Awww Tina it is way way way to early to test at 4dp. I didn't get a hint till 7dp and it was a proper squinted, also with zero symptoms, in fact I didn't get any symptoms at all until I was 9 weeks!!
Got everything and more crossed for u! Lots and lots and lots of baby dust coming your way
Xxx

Thank you girls :) It is so easy to get disheartened on this journey, I guess we think that we should have all of these symptoms straight away and it's not always the case. I am trying to remain positive and hope that it was just too early.

xxx

That is very early to test Tina, your definitely not out yet Hun, lots of positive thoughts! Glad your baseline went well babies!
Day 19 for me today, due on in a week then start stimming. Got my drugs appointment today, I watched the DVD as a recap last night. You watch the witch be late 😂😖 xx

:D I remember watching the DVD and thinking "oh shit"! We watched it in bed one night and that was the point that I decided I would not be injecting myself haha.
You''ll be stimming before we know it!

xx

Yer I was feeling like that, my partner definitely won't do it for me though. Hopefully be ok once I've done 1, did your stomach feel tender after injecting? I do a lot of lifting in my job and it's really worrying me xx

Aww Tina it is probably is too early so try not to look into it too much, everyone is different don't forget.

ES the injections aren't that bad I think adrenalin kicks in and you don't really feel it at all. I think it just felt a bit itchy afterwards but that's it. You'll be fine xx

Had the drug appointment, gotta start injecting on day1, start taking certocide on day 5 then scan on day 5/6 and again on day 9/10. Is the certocide easier to do than the merinol? Xx

I wouldn't say either are easier, they're both the same in my opinion though I found that the cetrotide bruised me more than the merional did. Pain wise though I'd say they are both similar.

I am so excited for you Ellie! It's all getting serious now :)

So when is day 1? xx

Day 1 all being well is Thursday 18th, will keep you posted. What time did you take the injections? xx

:D So excited for you!

I do permanent 6-2 shifts so I always had my injection before leaving for work in the mornings. I was never given a set time but was told to take them around the same time each day.

xx

I did mine around 7pm every night, hubby did the mixing of the liquids/powders for me and then I injected them myself. I think he wanted to be involved ha. Yeh just take them at a time that suits you.

How are you feeling Tina? When is test day again?

Janey thinking of you, I hope you're ok? xx

I'm gonna test again on Sunday if AF hasn't shown. My dream would be for the test to be positive then I can write in my valentines card "happy valentines daddy!" with the test selotaped into the card.

I can hope haha!

xx

Yer think I will do the merinol at 8pm and the certotide at 7.30am before I leave for work. Just hope I have no early shifts over that time. I sometimes have an odd 7am start. I have to drive 50mins to get to work. U don't inject before a scan though right?
Omg Tina that's such a lovely idea 😊 think my transfer would be around my mums birthday n I would find out if it's worked a week before my birthday xxx

I can't remember whether or not I injected before a scan.. Jesus my memory is terrible!!

CD28 for me today so my period is due any time in the next 48 hours. Still not taken another test because I'm scared of it being negative so just going to wait it out and see what happens over the next few days

Xx

Sure I read somewhere it's incase they wanna change your dose so is that must just mean the merinol?
Sending you lots of baby dust Tina xxx

Tina- everything crossed.

Es- did you have Norethisterone or Burserlin prior to you starting stimms?

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Got everything and more crossed for u Tina! Are u still testing tmw?
Xx

I had neither babies, I am on the short cycle

My partner and I are celebrating valentines tonight as I am working tomorrow till late. We went to watch Deadpool earlier and now he's cooking us steak :)
Hope everyone is hav a good weekend xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->