IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I'm on the short cycle too, but they say I have to take Noresth for 10 days first. I wonder why if you didn't have to.

Tina, did u do long or short for your first round? If short did you have to take noresth first?

I had neither babies, I am on the short cycle

My partner and I are celebrating valentines tonight as I am working tomorrow till late. We went to watch Deadpool earlier and now he's cooking us steak :)
Hope everyone is hav a good weekend xxx

I was on short the first time babies but didn't have to take noresth.

Tina how did u get on testing this morning? Xx

What was your Amh level babies? Are your cycles regular?
Any news Tina? xx

Cycles are always on time around 25 days. Amh is low, but from what I have read it doesn't make any difference to amh levels. It looks like it is just used to make sure your period comes when they expect, but I'm never late. Have my baseline next week so will ask. The whole point of doing the short was so I didn't have to take uness medicines. They already have me taking the max stimms drugs so if I don't need the nores I want a good reason to take it. Studies I read said it didn't make any difference to sucess rates.

Everything crossed for your test, Tina.

I'm not too sure then babies, might be worth an ask n they may let u go ahead without xx

Morning girls,

Babies, I did a short cycle and no I didn't have to take anything beforehand. What is it for?

I tested yesterday with a cheapie which was 7 days past transfer and it was negative. Haven't got any first response at home so I've had no choice but to use cheapies. CD29 today and not had any cramps suggesting my period is coming just yet. I'll give it a few more days but I genuinely do not feel pregnant

Hope everyone got spoilt this morning off their OHs! Mark bought me some underwear which he hasn't done in the whole 9 years that we've been together so I was shocked but happy!

Xx

Sorry to hear that Tina but when is actual test date that the hospital want you to take one? Your not out till af shows so you never know. Sending you lots of baby dust. I must admit I didn't 'feel' pregnant at all, keep your chin up Hun.

Had my 12 week scan yesterday and all went well xx

Ah that's great news Vicky! So happy that everything is going in the right direction for you. :D

My official test day is on Wednesday so if my period hasn't shown by then then I will buy a first response. I'm terrified of AF cramps starting :( this is awful xx

Hey Tina, have u tested today? U could hav a slow implanter which I have heard is quite common with Fet. Sending lots of baby dust ur way! Xx

Hi! No I haven't tested today. My period hasn't arrived yet. Today is 13DPO... I've never had a longer leutal phase than 13 days so today feels like make or break. I'm in bed at the minute, I had to come home from work because I was feeling so unwell then I got home and threw up so just resting

Xx

Not really sure. I just thought it was part of the protocol so didn't really ask. It was only when none of you were mentioning it I started to wonder. From what I can gather clincs yse it to make sure they can predict when people will get af to help them schedule things, but not 100 percent sure.

Everything crossed for your testing day.

Morning girls,

Babies, I did a short cycle and no I didn't have to take anything beforehand. What is it for?

I tested yesterday with a cheapie which was 7 days past transfer and it was negative. Haven't got any first response at home so I've had no choice but to use cheapies. CD29 today and not had any cramps suggesting my period is coming just yet. I'll give it a few more days but I genuinely do not feel pregnant

Hope everyone got spoilt this morning off their OHs! Mark bought me some underwear which he hasn't done in the whole 9 years that we've been together so I was shocked but happy!

Xx

Glad your 12 week scan went well Vicky :) what was it like seeing baby on the screen? bet it was an amazing feeing xxx
That sounds promising Tina, got everything crossed for you xxx
when is your next appointment babies?
no af for me yet but been feeling tesry and cranky the last few days haha xx

Very surreal it was wriggling around at first couldn't believe that it was in my belly!
Sending baby dust Tina keep us posted.
Ooh not long now ES let us know how you get on xx

I think I will more than likely cry with happiness, years of trying and it finally happening. Any news Tina? Xx

Tina I'm so excited for you but know you'll be feeling on edge think I'd be the same not test as long as possible as then there's still hope. Hope your feeling abit better but if it's pregnancy related bring it on less the actual being sick part!!

Vlw brill news on your scan what an amazing feeling seeing them grow on the screen unreal.

Hope your all ok af is due either today or tomorrow so I can ring them up hopefully soon and start again xx

Thank you girls, still no period here. 16 days today since I got the clearblue positive ovulation test. Feeling a little better this morning but taken the day off work to recuperate, haven't eaten for 24 hours.

Official test day is tomorrow so if she's still a no show then I will buy an FRER

xx

Tons of baby dust, Tina.

I had my cyst aspirated today. It was 6cm length by 5cm width eek. Filled over 10 of the tubes with liquid. So glad it has gone as it was hurting and it was a constant worry as it was so big. Just waiting for pharmasure to call in a week or so to arrange delivery. It is really happening!!

I asked about the northestrone and they said it is a new thing they started a couple of months back. It is to help them schedule everyone so we are not all calling on the same day for appointments. She said on the drug appointment they give u your scan date so u do not call at all when your period starts once u have taken the meds for 10 days. You just go in on the date they booked and start stimms after that scan.

Hope everyone is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"