• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

I started it on Friday. Take 3 times a day for 10 days starting between day 16-21 depending in your cycle length. They book your scan and u come in for baseline and start stimms. It hasn't made the protocol longer as u start stimms around the time u would anyway, but it controls when your af comes so they can book your scan in advance. Once u have stopped taking it af comes within 4 days.
I was told it is a new thing they are doing and it was part of the short protocol now.

Great news Rachel!!! Have you had a date for transfer?

Ellie, how are you doing with the stims?

Had our quote through on Saturday morning, almost another 6 grand boo hoo :( :( I was looking at the list of meds and it seems that I am being prescribed the norithesterone. I never had this with my first cycle so have no idea why they've prescribed it this time.... What's the deal with it? When are you supposed to start taking it?

xx

Everything crossed Rachel and ES.

Hope you're well V.

Hi to everyone else.

So does that mean that we won't start stimming until April? I haven't been told any of this was just told to call up on CD1. It'd be nice like if someone called to explain what was going on haha!

xx

Thanks for the info Tina maybe we will be beat making our way there when they ring the first time then. We've got 3 in the freezer so hopefully one of them likes me and want me to be its new home for 9 months!!

I went for another scan today, doing well! Got quite a few follicles ranging from 12-16 then 1 at 20. I've got to go for another scan Wednesday and they will be collecting on Friday xx

That's brill news Es especially that your body's responding as it should and you've got 1x 20 already so happy for you xxx

Thank you Rachel, so is ET Friday for you? Xx

It's all happening Friday isn't it! 😃😃 xx

I called on day 1 then they ordered drugs etc and had my drug appointment on day 17 and started north then. I take for 10 days have baseline scan and then start stims.

I was just told I was having it too. I just assumed it was part of the short cycle until none of you mentioned it. I did long cycle with my daughter so it was all new to me. When I asked why I was having it and none of you ladies had mentioned it I was told it was a new thing they started recently and it was now part of the short protocol.

So does that mean that we won't start stimming until April? I haven't been told any of this was just told to call up on CD1. It'd be nice like if someone called to explain what was going on haha!

xx

How exciting that it's all go go go on Friday!!

Ellie, great news on the follies!! They are all great sizes, looks like you'll have a few eggs to play with come Friday.

Rachel, you'd think that at least one of those frozies will be your take home baby! I have a good feeling about you.

Vicky, how are you holding up hun? Not heard anything from Janey have we.... I hope everything is okay with her pregnancy but her absence makes me feel like it probably isn't :(

Thanks babies for the advice, can't wait for CD1 so we know what we are doing!!

xx

Ooh exciting ladies Friday seems like a exciting day. Keep us all posted on how you get on.

How are you feeling Tina? I hope your ok and ready for another go!

Hope the rest of you ladies are ok.

I'm doing well and all seems to be going smoothly :) xx

That's great Vicky! 14 weeks along already!!! It's flew over. Are you finding out the sex at your next scan or are you gonna have a surprise?

I am okay, just had to make the decision to come out of a thread that I had been posting in on here. Everyone in the thread seems to have gotten their BFP and it's breaking my heart reading about everyone's scans and positive tests. This next round can't come soon enough!

xx

It does get tough Tina, there's a serious baby boom in my home town atm too! We can do nothing but hope for the best and stay positive that our time will come. Think we will treasure it more having to wait that bit longer and go through everything we have. A few of my close friends who know I'm going through ivf don't know how I am coping. Soon as I said injecting myself they were like omg I couldn't do that! Our time will come I promise.
Final scan today, feeling really uncomfortable! My boobs kill, I'm bloated and achy and omg the cm, I remember Tina and Vicky saying it increases but wow! Hahaha! All be worth it though! Xx

How did your scan go today Es? We started with the blood thinning injections today I forgot how much they sting! Ouch!!

Very well thank you Rachel, I've got 25 follicles ranging from 11-20mm, the nurse changed my final injection though. I had originally been given gonasi but she gave me buserelin instead due to my high amount and to hopefully help prevent ohss. Has this happened to anyone else? Egg collection is at 8.15 on Friday but have to be there by 7.30 😁😁 she mentioned about possibly not being able to do a fresh transfer due to my amount. Will know more once collection has happened xx

Your in safe hands and they will know what's best. That's a brilliant result in crossing everything for you that one of those is your sticky bean xxx

Thank you Rachel, me too. When the nurse was scanning me today and reading out measurements of follicles I kept thinking that "19" could be my baby. Such a lovely feeling!
Yer Totally, I trust them completely and I know what they decide will be for the best. Are you getting excited about transfer? Xx

Yes we can't wait just want to know that it thaws ok. I'm in the middle of revising for an exam on Monday so it could help take my mind off it all for a couple of days or could go the other way and tip me over the edge!!

Atleast emby will be transferred before the weekend and then u can take it easy for the next 2 days and revise. Good luck with your exam! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->