• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Ellie, great news on your follies!!! Sounds like you are gonna have a good amount to freeze. I had gonasi, I felt pregnant as soon as I took it. Stupid, cruel HCG!! Your egg collection is super early, good thing though really because you can get it out of the way and relax for the rest of the day.

Rachel, eeeeekkk tomorrow you're going to be PUPO!! :D :D :D

xxx

I'm so glad I'm staying close by! Haha! Yer she said the burserelin was to help ohss as I was at risk of getting it as I had quite a lot of follicles... I don't know but they are the professionals and I trust their judgements. So glad to be injection free today! 😃 xx

True, true... they are the professionals! At least they claim to be haha.

How's your OH feeling about his impending unloading into a cup episode tomorrow?

xx

Hahahaha love how you have put that. Ok as far as I'm aware, he's done it enough times over the last few year of our ttc journey 😂 xx

Best wishes for tomorrow Es and Rachel. Everything crossed.

Did you all increase your water intake during your cycle and how many glasses did u drink?

Thanks babies 😊 I drank more but I didn't really count the glasses, my bladder knew about it though! 😂 xx

Good luck for tomorrow ladies let us know how you get on xx

Thank you Vicky and Nic! Hope your both well xxx

Bed time for me, doubt I will sleep much though 😁😁😁 xx

It's FRIDAY!!! good luck today Rachel & Ellie :D What an exciting day for this thread, hope you get loads of eggies Ellie and Rachel I am sure your emby will thaw just fine and you'll be PUPO in a few hours time

xx

Thought I would sleep ok but nope couldn't get to sleep and woke up mega early!! I think it's the unknown that's doing it for me just wish they would ring and give me a time!!

Unfreezing as we speak!! They said it will prob be about 2ish I had to ask as we've got snow where we are!

Yey our embryo made it through the thaw!! Booked in for 2pm hope you've got on ok Es xxx

Glad your embryo made it through the thaw Rachel, roll on 2pm!
Well we got 20 eggs! It should have been more but 1 of my ovaries was that heavy it had fell behind my uterus so they were unable to get to a few.
They have already told me they are going to freeze them and let my body recover for the next 3 months due to the amount I developed. Roll on tomorrow morning to see how many fertilise! Xx

Embryo is officially on board!! Said it was a really good grade and came out the thaw exactly the same it went into freezing! Now time to chill. That's amazing Es what a great amount hope your call tomorrow tells you you have lots fertilised. Hope all the others are doing ok xxx

Yaaaaay ladies!! Fabs results all round!
Thinking lots of fertilising and sticky embaby thoughts!!
Xxxx

Wow ES that's loads, hopefully lots fertilise and you have plenty to freeze. Hope your feeling ok and not too sore. I struggled for a day or two after at least it's the weekend and you can put your feet up!

Brilliant news Rachel, when is test day? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"